Looking for a F. Hungry for a new story!

Started by MissAlyssa, September 20, 2013, 03:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissAlyssa

Hello there!

So, I've been sitting upon this new idea for a story lately, and it's been quite infectious with me. Essentially, I'm looking for another girl, who's willing to maybe play more than one person in the story. I'm starting my search in one/one, because I don't feel this story would work well with a group setup.

Anyways, the story I wanted to start is called, The Librarian. My character, is a rather older lady who works at a local library located in a small college town. Having always lived an affluent life, thanks to her family's wealth, she's never had to marry, or work hard. Spending her time working for the library, she enjoys her time there; often people watching, and occasionally having a rare lesbian tryst with the some of the library's older patrons. Late one night, though, she's watches 3 college girls walk into the library. Surprised by seeing these young girls in a library, not often visited by university students, she follows them, and talks with them.

Knowing the average college student's financial situation, and the rarity of these young girls, she then goes on to see just how much money means to them.

Again, I'd like to find a writing partner who could write as each of the three girls. I'm open to suggestions, and changes!

Thanks! :)