Power Rangers [Recruitment Thread - Really Need 1 Female Ranger!!!!!]

Started by Dark Deception, September 04, 2011, 10:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Deception

She can still be. It was just strange that she's a protector yet will be the sword. I was just sharing my thoughts.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Dark Deception

There's one illogical detail about your profile and that you're using "telekinetic" to mean almost anything. You know telekinesis is mind energy. Therefore, it requires a brain in order to exist. You have your mech using telekinesis as though it were some energy that we could harness with machines when it isn't. I recommend using EM (Electromagnetism) in reference to your mech's ability or something more scientific.

Darwishi

So I did!  I can switch that up to plasma which is far more logical in that sense.

Darwishi

And edited it again. Changed it to plasma, and changed up the weapons part of the mech.  I thought I had already done that, but basically it's the headlights of the bike being able to shoot plasma rounds at an enemy, form a shield, or a set of plasma spikes, depending on the setting.

Dark Deception

Approved. Go ahead and send it over to the Character profile section. You can find the links on the front page if you don't have them bookmarked already.

Dark Deception

We need a female ranger who is willing to play a demolitionist on the ranger team and to join the game where we are currently paused. A summary of what has already happened can be given. We just need a demolitionist and right arm Mech part for the Deus.

Karasu

Ahh well Here goes my first draft, I hope that works

Name: Sarianna
Alias: Violet purple
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 180 lbs
Written Appearance: Her skin is pale with little hair to be seen across her body, while the hair on her head is ebony and flows in a frothig mass down to an inch above her ankles. This is usually kept in a braid or a double looped braid to keep it out of the way when she trains
Personality: Enigma if I could only sue one word to descibe it. Kiana is of the loner type and keeps a distance between her fellow rangers. She knows right from wrong, but seems to be a tad conflicted with it as her motives are never really clear.
Dislikes: She dislikes pointless fighting
Quirks: She is socially awkward and tends to turn this into anger or snobbish behaviour
Talents: She can sing, play the shinobue (good but not as well) and Samishen (this oen really well)
Education: She posesses a masters degree in computer technology; Associates in Demolition. Currently in school to study Cybernetics
Occupation: Freelance (does Demolition work and Computer Tech work with minor Cybernetics)
Background:  Sarianna grew up mostly alone, she was  quite girl that did her work in solitude and concentration. Basically she was the type that worked a lot and barely had any socialization as a child.

She did her work well indeed and made it through college twice, and nwo she's back again getting a degree in cybernetics to expand her skill set. Now she's been given the powers of fire to control by the mysterious nova people (ewll Mysterious to her since she didnt bother to learn anything about them) She agreed to fight with the others, though her mindset would keep her from trying to make friends.

Ranger Portion

Special Ability: Minor Fire ability (Ya know like able to shoot a tiny fireball to ignite one of her charges)
Primary Weapon & Secondary Weapon:  Two twin blades she named Phobos and Deimos
Ranged Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Miscellaneous: grenades, C4, RPGs (rocket launcher missiles)

Mech Portion

Visual Appearance: http://cghub.com/files/Image/031001-032000/31379/830_realsize.jpg
Schematics: [DD I honestly have no idea how to fill this in, I've never done a Mech before]
Weapons: Rocket launcher on it's left shoulder, left arm is a grenade launcher
Part: Right Arm.
Removed, due to vandalism.

Dark Deception

That's a kick-ass Mech. Looks like a destroyer lol. Very demo-y.

Karasu

I thought it didd.. so ya like? <3 It was also kind of mysterious-y.. sicne thats what I was going for XD

Karasu

Dark Deception

Karasu

huh? I thought I did.. *double checks*

Oki ya you were right sorries, I fixed a lot. tell me what else I might need to pass ^^