Power Rangers. Kamen Rider, Sentai, suits and monsters

Started by Sabby, December 20, 2010, 06:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sabby

Quote from: Oniya on September 29, 2015, 07:01:45 PM
Oh, Sabby~~~

Links busted :(

So... Samurai was hot shit. Megaforce was even worse. I knew there was a new season coming out, and I wasn't even going to bother, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfx4YtGFuR8

Stop making me hope.

Oniya

I guess Stan takes down news after a few months.  However, you seem to have stumbled upon the information yourself. 

So the new baddie outfit is paisley?  O_o
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sabby

If you mean the new puddies, they're... terrible. Like a random helmet with pajamas. I saw the first episode, and it's so close to being good. The acting was much better, the music wasn't too obnoxious, and some of the costumes were alright, but it just felt dull. I mean, there was no first morph. Red and Pink accidentally changed in the middle of a fight. "Oh, wow, look at that". Then it's over. No ceremony, no importance, it just comes and goes. How do you do that? How do you have a first episode with no morphing sequence?

Sabby

Is this just a culture divide? Up to Kamen Rider Blade, and I've noticed that throughout the seasons, characters who are supposedly friends are very pouty and aggressive with each other. Like, consistently so. It's really strange to me. Half these characters can't even eat in the same room without almost coming to blows, but it's never addressed as a strain on the relationship, like it's just normal for friends to literally scream in each others faces and constantly shut each other down.

Is this just a thing with Japan? It's very perplexing.

Sabby

Wait, Ultraman is fake?

Finished Blade. The Highlander-esque showdown that ushers in the end of the world is called The Battle Fight.

The fucking Battle Fight.