Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrael Annavianna

Floats in and takes the win leaving the lovers.....
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Gideon

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Zelric Miras

*steals the win from the sexy archer*

Stormie

*runs in and grabs the winning lead* WOOO! *jumps up and down*

Zelric Miras

*places a pitfall under Stormie, cushioned at the bottom of course*

Stormie

*winks* thanks for the cousion but I'm still winning!

Zelric Miras

Only if you get out of the pitfall and get the win from my hands

Stormie

No..No..No.. buddy you are mistaken..see you have the fake win. *holds up the win* see i have the real win. *smirks*

Zelric Miras

Oh my, then we'll have to solve that. *jumps in with a bungee rope and grabs the win before bouncing back to the top*

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

abandoneddolly

Azrael Annavianna

no mine and btw very nice avi dolly

abandoneddolly

Azrael Annavianna

abandoneddolly

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

abandoneddolly

Insanityenviesme

-yelps and chases after her-
Hey!! No biting..
-bites back-
Starting now!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Lucinda

Steps in to solve the problem by taking the win.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Insanityenviesme

registers that the win has gone missing
sees the lovely elven maiden sneaking off with it
drops pursuit of the dolly and hounds Luci
steals win back and jumps into the quasi dimensional portal above his head and becomes lost for all time
Moments of Sanity

Azrael Annavianna

Star Safyre

My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity