Catdog has an itch to scratch... (LF F characters)

Started by Catdog, August 23, 2014, 07:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catdog

Thank you for checking out this perpetual work in progress thread. I'll be updating it with random ideas I have that I want to play or explore.

First things first: Don't reply to this thread, please. Also, read my Role Play Preferences and O/O before you PM me. Thanks.

Now, a few things about me:
Character genders: In M/F games, I always play the male character. No ifs, ands or buts.
In Fu/F games, I always play the futa character. Second verse, same as the first.
I very occassionally also write F/F, but see below before pitching me your story idea.
Plot vs smut: I like plot. Of course I like plot, without a modicum of plot, there would be no story.
I love smut, though. I'll tag each idea below with what I'm looking for.
Posting frequency: I promise I'll try to give you at least one a week, unless otherwise notified.
This works both ways. If you want to write with me and just disappear on me for weeks on end without warning, don't expect me to welcome you back. If getting information and plot discussion out of you before we even start is like pulling teeth and I'll have to poke you repeatedly to make your first post after we've decided we're ready to start, please don't bother PMing me? Thank you
Spelling & grammar: I care about both, quite a lot. While I will forgive the occasional slip or error (nobody's perfect), if you can't string together a readable sentence, please don't waste our time?
Writing location: After some unpleasant experiences, I usually prefer to write stories via PMs these days. This isn't a hard rule, but I do prefer it.
Post length: As you can see from my posting history, I usually average around 2-4 paragraphs myself.
If you're looking for someone to write 2000 words every post and insist on this, we're probably not going to get anywhere.
If you don't give me anything to work with or write single sentences, we're not going to get anywhere either.
Other games: If you've got an idea you want to pitch me, be aware that my dance card is pretty much full at the moment.
If I really like you or your new plot idea, I might be tempted, but be prepared for my refusal.

Fleshed out itches, in no particular order...  [Updated june 23, VERY selectively searching]

Being stuck at home during the quarantine makes everyone feel a little... funny | smut, incest(?), adultery(?)

The pandemic hits, borders all over the world are closed... and half of MC's family is now stuck on the other side of the world. They're stuck at home with their mother, sister and/or aunt that was staying over for a while. Nobody's allowed outside any more, except for quick solo store trips, and everything else is closed down, so... how are people even supposed to pass the time?

tl;dr: MC (a teen boy or futa girl) is stuck at home with female relatives (number can change), or maybe a (few) next door neighbour(s) MC's parents have asked to check in on them because they're stuck somewhere else, and after a few days of being stuck together... things happen.

Kanamara Matsuri, or Praise The Penis | smut, adultery(?), age play(?), interracial(?), what-you-want-here(?)

MC goes on a trip to Japan, and is in Kawasaki at the time of the famous yearly Festival of the Steel Phallus. He or she is staying in a nice little onsen ryokan (inn with hot spring bathing facility), staffed by <MILFs/16+ schoolgirls/a family including mom and daughters> (pick one)... and over the time of their stay, they have their own little Phallus Festival.

The Hook-app | smut, adultery(?), age play(?), degradation(?), humiliation(?), interracial(?), what-you-want-here(?)

Written here for 'Teen-der' and (16+) schoolgirls, but could just as easily be 'Cheatr' or 'Fresh MILF' for older women.
tl;dr: looking for someone to write the female users of the app (which can be changed as well), with me writing the men/futa of whatever variety or flavour(s) my partner wants (teen model, hot dad, dad bod, slobs, balding, whatever race)

Synopsis:
It was talked about in hushed, giggly whispers in the hallways of high schools all over the world. It was discussed and recommended in strip clubs, board rooms, construction sites and urinals everywhere. Not everyone believed in really existed, of course, and it wasn't just a simple download from your app store of choice due to its illegality - but Teen-der did exist, and its user base was growing every day.

Men used it to get with teen girls, mostly to live out their sickest, nastiest fantasies with impunity. And the girls? The girls could get points to use in the store run by the company - or, of course, also get their deepest, darkest secret wishes fulfilled.

All you needed was a cellphone with bluetooth functionality, and as soon as you were in range of a fellow user, you'd get a discreet notification, listing what they were offering or wanting. A quick swipe was all you needed to either ignore them, or confirm a Match, which sent a notification to both parties, and started showing the direction their new partner was in to bring forth a happy conclusion. Of course, nothing stopped either side from Matching with multiple people at the same time. The app creators didn't judge.

Who knows where your next Match will be? Around a street corner? At school? In your own home? Sign up to Teen-der today to find out!

Valentine's Day Chocolate | smut, interracial, adultery(?), age play(?)

Maybe YC sees an ad for "special" Valentine's Day Chocolate, and decides to treat herself. Or maybe a friend orders for her. What does she get? A deluxe heart? A bouquet? And where does it get sent to? Her home? Her office? Her school?

Buy One, Get One Freebie | smut, adultery, incest(?)

Wife. Mother. Accomplished business owner. Free spirit.
YC is all of them, and more. Running a specialty shop selling things games/anime/movies/comics/merchandise, she's worked really hard to put her extremely popular store on the map. To do that, she'll cosplay as heroines from new releases, organise fun swap meets, and for her favourite customers (16+)... there's always a little extra love to give.
Just don't tell her husband.

Tricks as treats: it's not candy, but it's just as sweet | smut, adultery, Halloween

My muse is fixated on something Halloween-y, involving me writing (one or more) teenage (16-19) futa (or boy) opposite (one or more) adulterous MILFs. I have a couple of ideas already, but pitch me yours.
This could range from just a married mother deciding to give trick or treaters a treat they'll never forget, to my character being cursed and needing to do something during Halloween night or the curse will take its terrible toll.

All I want for Christmas is you, mom, or: a mom's not just for Christmas, she's for life | EX incest

My character would be a boy/futa girl (16-21?) that can't really keep their feelings for their own mother (YC) in check any longer, and one day, while dad is at work or out of town, they just snap and take her, living out one of their fantasies with her body. Instead of showing any remorse, this solidified MC's wish to make YC theirs and live out all their fantasies, fucking her, making her wear specific clothing, making her do certain things, making her pregnant with their own sibling... and all the while, dad is blissfully unaware.

Written as noncon here, but can also be dubcon or even con, when dad isn't up to snuff -- or maybe mom has always wanted to be treated like dirt, but couldn't quite bring herself to take the last step?

Anyway, options galore.

Note that I would love to include quite a lot of more extreme kinks like cervical penetration and degradation.
fresh twists still accepted

It cums with the house | taken

Scenario:
Quote from: Annisthyrienne on October 17, 2014, 09:01:55 PM
--A young female realtor sets up a showing for a handsome young man, perhaps a talented sports professional who has been assigned to her city, but not a huge celebrity, more like minor league, but a big fish in this smaller pond, or potentially so. He is just known enough for her to be impressed and a little starstruck, but not overwhelmed.

As she is showing him the property, pointing out all the features, they enter a room that contains a large erotic painting along with a thick cushioned couch as the only furnishings. The couch is more of a lounger, like a divan from an old Victorian era baudy house, upholstered in crushed red velvet or something equally decadent. The portrait is of a nude woman obviously in the throes of orgasm. Her eyes seem to follow the viewer around the room, making direct contact from any angle the portrait is viewed. This gives the effect of personalizing the viewer, making them feel as if the look of ecstasy on her face is one they are giving her, or sharing with her.

The portrait could be of a madame who used to run a house of prostitution in the property, or perhaps it is of someone who used to own the property who never really was able to get fulfillment in life. But either way, the spirit of the person inhabits the property, and the portrait is their focus. The spirit seeks vicarious pleasure and sexual fulfillment from those who come into the house by influencing them through the portrait, causing extreme arousal and loosening of inhibitions.

Obviously the realtor and the young man, though they have hardly met before, are destined to get together thanks to the influence of the portrait. But the story could continue if the man decided he wants to buy the house specifically so he can use the portrait to have a constant stream of willing lovers in his new swinging bachelor love nest.
Requirements: Someone to play the various passers by and visitors (mailwoman, neighbours, girl scouts selling cookies, etc, etc)
Notes: Alternative version available where I play a futa woman, if you prefer that

The new neighbours | smutty adultery

Scenario: Your character is a married woman that goes out on a girl's night, ends up drinking too much and, flattered by the attention of a cute young man, goes waaaay too far with him. When she wakes up the next day, it seems nebulous and vague... until the new neighbours come over for dinner with her and her husband: a single father and his grinning high-school age son... the cute young man from yesterday!
Requirements: Someone to play the 'bad' wife
Notes: Alternative version available where I play a futa girl, if you prefer that

That Old Magic We Used To Know | smutty adultery with magical girls

The evil enemy was defeated, their magical powers were no longer needed and slowly disappeared, and they got on with their lives. Jobs, marriage, divorce, childbirth...

My character would either be the son (or futa daughter) of one of a group of MILFy ex-magical girls, or maybe a neighbour's kid. Somehow, the Senshi (or another group of magical girls, now magical women) discover my character's semen makes them feel young again, makes them feel their powers again... and it's addictive.

Fandom stuff, I guess (these pretty much all involve me playing a (group of?) futa or man)
Note: I'm not a stickler for fandom, and you don't need to know every part of the original for any of these.
A general idea of who your character is, and what she looks like is usually enough.
Think of these more as an AU or sidestory instead of being 100% canon.

Hogwarts school for magical ladies | smutty magical story

Name: Hogwarts school for magical ladies
Plot/Smut ratio: 30/70ish? Maybe 50/50. We'll see how we decide to shape the story.
Scenario: I'm looking to play futa Harriet Potter. Check the image here.
Another kind of nebulous one, but I just have to play Harriet Potter, the Girl Who Lived thanks to her... unique physiology when Voldemorte killed her parents during her reign of terror.
She's been hidden by her aunt and uncle for years for being a 'freak', but on her 16-18th birthday, she discovers she's a witch and is invited to go to the prestigious Hogwarts school of magic...
Requirements: Someone to play the female rest of the school as required by the story.
All characters, including the teachers, are female.
Other info:

Witcher universe
The adventures of a futa Ciri, basically...
OR you write Ciri, Yen, Triss or any other lady you prefer and I write the world around them.
Further characters and plots can be worked out.

Overwatch
The adventures of futa D.Va, futa Tracer or futa Moira...
OR you write Mercy, Tracer, D.Va, Symmetra, Ashe or any other Overwatch lady you prefer.

Dishonored 2
The adventures of futa Empress Emily.

Assassin's Creed
The adventures of futa Evie Frye, futa Kassandra or futa Eivor.

Life is Strange
The adventures of futa Max.

DC universe
Futa Batgirl x ?
Futa Harley Quinn x ?
Futa Wonder Woman x ?
Futa Power Girl x ?
Futa Supergirl x ?
Futa Zatanna x ?
Or the obverse

Marvel universe
Futa She Hulk x ?
Futa Emma Frost x ?
Futa Agent Carter x ?
Futa Yelena Belova x ?
? x Gwen Stacy
? x MJ
? x Carol Danvers
? x Susan Storm
? x Kitty Pride
? x Pepper Potts

Miscellaneous

(MC x YC)
The last futa human x 2B
? x Kim Possible (and/or Ann)
Various x Lara Croft or futa Lara Croft x ?
Various x Princess Peach
? x the Sailor Senshi
Futa Ivy x Carmen Sandiego or Futa Carmen Sandiego x Ivy (OG)
Futa Carmen Sandiego x Julia Argent (Netflix)
Various aliens x Mass Effect's ladies
Various monsters x  Resident Evil's ladies
Various x Oh! My Goddess' Belldandy

Some more ideas can be found in my O/O thread.
O&O - itches
The five stages of grief are more like a revolving door.
Sometimes that door knocks you flat on your back.
Apologies for any stretches of downtime.

Catdog

Updated again, got a few blank spots on my dance card.
O&O - itches

Catdog

Added a few story ideas that fizzled out in pre-game discussion with other writers.
O&O - itches

Catdog

Added it cums with the house, graciously provided by Annisthyrienne.
O&O - itches

Catdog

O&O - itches

Catdog

O&O - itches

Catdog

O&O - itches

Catdog

It's that time of the year again.
Last year sadly got me no takers, but maybe this year, kind souls will help me scratch my Halloween itch?
O&O - itches

Catdog

O&O - itches

Catdog

A tiny, very selective bump for the right smutty story via PMs.
If you don't see anything here or in my O/O that immediately grabs you but you'd like to write with me, feel free to pitch me something you think I might like... but like I said, very selective, so don't be mad if I have to decline.
O&O - itches