The 16th birthday present (F/m/m, F/f/m/m, or F/f/m at a push) (EX)

Started by Chrystal, March 14, 2011, 06:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Yes, this is the same Chrystal that only ever posts f/f solo requests or really complicated group plots. No you are not seeing things, this really is a request for two male characters or possibly a female and one or twp males.

There has been a story idea on my O/O page ideas list for a long while now, about a mother who gives her son a 16th birthday present he will never forget

I've shied away from starting it though, because it lacked something.

I realised today what that something was. It lacked twincest.

So, my new premise is that the mother gives her twin sons the sixteenth birthday they will never forget.

What will this involve?

Well, for starters both male players must be bi. There will be N/C male-on-male action.
In fact the whole thing will be non-consensual.
Watersports, obviously.
Extreme bondage,  on sensitive areas...
possibly mummification...
and just possibly some actual hetero penetration... (if you're lucky... *snigger*)

Nah, I'm kidding, there will be hetero sex.

Characters: Me as mum, divorced, mid-thirties, overweight and under-sexed, dominant.
The boys: twins, 16, skinny, naive innocent virgins.

Possible variants:

As you can see from the title, there are variants. If a female player wants in, she can take one of three roles:
a) Triplets. The boys triplet sister, who is also sharing the present. 16, skinny, naive innocent virgin.
b) Big sis. She is older - maybe 18-20, bustier, wiser, and not a virgin, submissive, and mum has been fucking her for a while.
c) Daddy's stand-in. She is the sub who shares mum's bed, and is her sex slave. mid to late 20s appearance is down to the player.

If I only get one male and one female interested, it will be twins again, but that's not likely to happen, now is it? I'm sure there are enough guys out there willing to put up with a little male homo stuff to get into my knickers... ;)

Limited spots available, obviously. This is going to be first come first considered, but as ever if someone I know and love wants in I will probably give them the spot unless it has already started... This will be a single thread game.

Oh and I will accept women who wish to play the male characters. So as to avoid being a complete hypocrite, I will allow the one female part to be played by a guy IF at least one of the guys is a girl... But if both boys are male players them the girl must be a female, if present at all...

PM or post here if interested

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

MagicalPen

If you don't get any takers, i'd be fine with the Male-Female Twin idea (aka no homo stuff). Chances are that won't happen, but I thought i'd just throw that out there,

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Mayakterra

I would be willing to be one of the twin bi-boys if your still looking.

Chrystal

Definitely still looking.

Just to be clear, the sons are assumed to be hetero, and are virgins at the start.

(Yes I know, a 16 year old male virgin is virtually non existent these days, but humour me?)

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Mayakterra

Chrystal

Mayakterra

Kirinis

This seems pretty interesting and I'll cast my hat into the ring if there's still a spot for being a twin.

Chrystal

Okay, closing this thread as I have had more than enough people say they are interested, thanks guys :)

Shadow879

Quote from: Chrystal on March 16, 2011, 03:24:33 PM
Definitely still looking.

Just to be clear, the sons are assumed to be hetero, and are virgins at the start.

(Yes I know, a 16 year old male virgin is virtually non existent these days, but humour me?)

Oh trust me, they're still around. 19 here, virgin.

Mayakterra, where in Iraq? I have about 6 months left myself.
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark