Reunion [M looking for F, NC]

Started by TheVillain, March 05, 2016, 08:53:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

He was called the Delivery Man by the media. It all started 7 years ago when an office worker vanished without a trace for 6 days. No ransom demand, no hard evidence, no solid trace - then a package showed up at her work, large enough that her co-workers at first thought it was a new copy machine - but when they opened it they instead found her; bound, gagged, and blindfolded but otherwise nude. She'd tell investigators that she never saw her captor's face but he had raped her repeatedly then bathed her before giving her back. Then not long after that a church pastor's wife vanished for about a week, then she was found in a large box in the church's mail.

That would be the Delivery Man's MO. Women would be kidnapped then returned about a week later as a large package at their work. They'd be returned alive and largely unharmed, but during that week they'd been raped several times, then thoroughly cleaned to get rid of evidence. They don't have to tell you that though, at one point you too were a victim of the Delivery Man. He started 7 years ago, and you breathed a sigh of relief when he was finally caught 3 years ago, but somewhere during that 4 year span you too were kidnapped, raped several times, then cleaned and returned as though in the mail to your place of work. It happened to you, but at least you could take comfort that it was over with him in prison.

Or is it? The police did catch someone, a disgruntled UPS worker even, and he did make a confession but a recent DNA comparison has led to some shocking news. They couldn't do DNA tests at the time since he cleaned you first, but there are women that have gotten pregnant from being raped by the Delivery Man and comparing the DNA of the resulting children the DNA of the man who confessed to the Delivery Man rapes actually cleared him. The man you thought was your rapist was actually innocent, and while why he confessed you don't know - you do know that this means the real Delivery Man, your real Rapist, is still out there somewhere.

And now he's back. You woke up on another box, fully clothed this time but with no idea where you are. Some quick exploration led to the discoveries that this place appears to be a functional but abandoned ski resort, that you're not alone, and that the other women also all have been victims of the Delivery Man at some point.

He's back. He's taken you and others again. And this time he appears to have something else in mind...

Quote from: InfoShort Version - A group of women wake up trapped in what appears to be an abandoned but still functioning ski resort, the one thing they all seem to have in common is that they were all victims of a mysterious serial rapist that supposedly was finally captured by the police 3 years ago. They learn quickly however that DNA evidence has recently cleared the man that was convicted of their rapes, that their real rapist might be hiding in the ski resort among them, and that at least one member of their group is actually helping him toward his mysterious nefarious goal.

If you're interested, whip up a character sheet. For extra secrecy and awesomeness, I suggest that on your sheet you put your character's true allegiance in the spoiler button section like I should have set up below. Try to avoid spoilers if she's not yours. :P

Character Creation

[img height=400 padding=5][float=left]IMAGE URL HERE[/float][/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Last, First
[b]Age:[/b] [22 to 36, your character would of been raped between 3 to 7 years ago. I'd appreciate it if you had the character's age for the original rape being at least 18.]
[b]Eyes:[/b] Color
[b]Hair:[/b] Color, Length
[b]Build:[/b] A single word descriptor; Average, Curvy, Slender, etc.

[b]Bio:[/b] A brief history of your character.

[b]Talents:[/b] What can your character do?

[b]Flaws:[/b] What can't your character do? Fears and personality flaws can also go here, not just an inability in some field.

[spoiler]
[b]True Allegiance:[/b] With your fellow Victims, entirely in this for Yourself, or are you secretly working with the Rapist?
If a group gets going, I do need at least one of them to be working with the Rapist.
Try not to check on others to see if this spot is taken, I'll just give vague hints on the matter.

[b]Why?/Extra Secret:[/b] You can be all sorts of secrets keeping here, try not to make it too obvious.
Maybe you are with your fellow Victims, but trying to hide that you since married a mob boss.
Maybe you had the rapist's child whose waiting at home and are willing to do anything - including kill other Victims - to get back to them and are in this for Yourself.
Maybe when you were captured by the rapist originally he psychologically broke you and now you have convinced yourself that you're in love with your Rapist, or at least that he's the best lay you've ever had.

Those examples are usable of course, but feel free to get creative as well.[/spoiler]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.