Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzie Aditi

Here, as in on E? And no to both.
Next person found E by accident.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

lonlyazn

Haza! I surely did. Googling RP after like years of not RPing.

Next person enjoys the sound of rain falling

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Anesa

Izzie Aditi

Nope.
Next person has hit someone who snored next to them ::) .
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Anesa

Yep!  ;P

Next person talks or mumbles in their sleep

Izzie Aditi

Sometimes, so I've heard.
Next person sleepwalks.

lonlyazn

Nada, sleep talk perhaps.

The next person sleep eats or cooks?

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Anesa

Wow, no, I don't do either

Next person needs to get supper going..  ;P

<< me!

Izzie Aditi

At 10.32 PM? Lolno.
Next person isn't American.

Captain Maltese

No. And in fact it IS 22.32

The next poster is also done with christmas.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

lonlyazn

Oh yea, just finished packing up the decorations.

The next person expects a surprise soon

Izzie Aditi

Not really, no *ponders* How can you expect a surprise? Contradictio in terminis?
Next person looks forward to summer.

Captain Maltese

I tend to look forward to the autumn most of all. The fruits, the vegetables, the hunt, the fishing....

The next person is strictly a city person.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Izzie Aditi

Not strictly, grew up in a small village. Peace and quiet can be nice.
Next person believes in reincarnation.

Captain Maltese

Oh yes. I can give you a life list that goes back to the Bronze Age.

The next person has also recalled past lives through various means.

Izzie Aditi

*nods* Definitely an interesting experience.
The next person believes there's a difference between writing and roleplaying.

Captain Maltese

Well, duh. I have written computer game breakscenes, articles, poetry, project propositions, stories and test reports. And I have roleplayed in the forest with grimy players half my age, hellbent on destruction and blade combat, and I have marched with lowered bayonets 600 men in a line toward Napoleon's troops at Waterloo. What was the question again? :)

The next person likes physical roleplaying too.

Breathless Intent

I have never done that, but I would probably feel self conscious.

Next person has to have a cup of coffee or tea to start off the day.

Izzie Aditi

Not "have to", but it's nice to have some tea.
Next person thinks the world will end in 2012.

Captain Maltese

No it won't. But *something* will change in 2012. Something major.

The next person didn't worry about the computers all over the world breaking down on 1.1.2000.

Izzie Aditi

Heh no, not at all. I don't think we had a computer that worked very well back then so..yeah >.>
Next person likes conspiracy theories.

lonlyazn

It's surely entertaining and does make one think.

wondered what other people are thinking often

Bastet

All the time, I am a people watcher.

Likes action vs comedy films.

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Captain Maltese

I will rather watch a bad action than a mediocre comedy.

The next person actually, honestly, likes Shakespeare's works and have read many of them.

Sybl

Actually no.

Likes Edgar Allen Poe over Peter Pan?