Live Sex Show Group Roleplay

Started by jeandoe, March 15, 2010, 04:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeandoe

A seedy little dive bar is tucked away deep in the woods and only a select group of people even know it exists. The building is ramshackle and run down, located at the end of a long gravel drive several acres back from the small country road that leads to it. Inside you'll just find one large room with a beat up concrete floor and iron lawn furniture tables and chairs scattered about. A bar made of 2x4s lines one wall and a stage is at the back of the room. A dark dingy bathroom can be found across the room from the bar. The place smells of stale cigarette smoke, spilt whiskey, and cum.

On Friday nights a handful of men arrive around 9pm for the main attraction. Sometimes five men attend, occasionally as many as fifteen show up. Its a small crowd, and for the most part the guests are as rough as the bar that attracts them.

They're greeted at the door by the bouncer/proprieter/bartender and each one pays a hefty cover charge. Once they're inside they're greeted by working girls. The number of house girls varies, sometimes there are two and some days as many as ten. It seems like there are always more men than girls, though. Each one has her work cut out for her before the night is through.

The house pays these girls to entertain the gentleman throughout the evening. At first the girls just fetch drinks, sit on laps and flirt. But as the show that the men have come to see gets started the girls are responsible for providing sexual services to each patron. Every man is guaranteed to get to use his choice of the working girls in whatever way he sees fit, however many times he wants. Some of them men are passive and simply want to receive a blow job as they watch the show. Others are vigorous and perverted.

Finally, there is the show. A young virgin girl, recently kidnapped, is paraded out and subjected to a variety of abuses and humiliations. The show-master is responsible for making sure the audience is entertained, keeping the girl securely restrained and making sure she is not too damaged to be sold into sex slavery after the evening is through.

The show starts with a raffle. Each patron received a ticket when he entered. The winner gets to deflower the girl in whatever way he desires, on stage in front of the crowd. After he is finished the planned show begins. We can all discuss what should be included in the show prior to starting the roleplay. Ideas of mine include forced bestiality, water sports, bukkake, a fucking machine, etc.

I am looking for a group of people who would like to play out one night at the club. I would like to be the victim of the sex show. We will need the proprietor/doorman/bartender, the show master (these could be the same person playing two characters), as well as a few patrons and working girls. I would like to discuss the plot as a group a bit before we start, and all commit to be available and play out the story over a week or two.

Talia

Hi jeandoe,

I have read this post quite a few times now and it has peaked my interest, would be very interested in giving a shot.
I would be interested in playing one of the working girls, a server or the girl that sits and flirts.  Please PM or I will keep checking to see if this comes together.

Thanks !!  I think it would be a lot of fun :))

Laurrel
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

WerewolfofLondon

I would also be quite interested in this.

S1DESH0W

I'd be interested in playing the Bartender/bouncer and/or a patron. Hope this come together. Sounds fun.
In the end, everything tastes like chicken. And chicken, my friend, tastes good.

AlexStone

You know, I keep coming back to this thread and thinking about it.  This probably means I should toss my hat in the ring.  Or something. *Laughs*  I could play a bouncer or something, but honestly, I'd be worried that would keep me from the inevitable orgy.  *Chuckles*

Urbanzorro

I might be interested in this one as a patron.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Raveled

This has perked my interest. I'm thinking a patron, but if we're short girls I could fill in one there, too.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

MagicalPen

Certainly perks my interest.

Color me interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

NosCorventius

I'd like to play the showmaster for this, if no one else has called dibs.

sinoraa

Im up for playing a working girl or patron.

Jecht

I wouldn't mind being a patron or bartender
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

KaraKres

Seems like alot of guys have expressed interest...time to even things up a bit.  After reading the post above the first time I was instantly interested and would like to have my name included as one of the working girls, if this RP comes together.

jeandoe

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. I was away dealing with real life, but now I'm back and very excited to see so many people interested in this plot!  Here is a breakdown of the current interested players:

Sex Show Victim:
- jeandoe

Bartender/Bouncer/Doorman:
-  S1DESHOW
-  AlexStone
-  Jecht

Showmaster:
- NosCorventius

Working Girls:
- Laurrel
- WerewolfofLondon
- KaraKres
- sinoraa
- Raveled

Patrons:
- S1DESHOW
- AlexStone
- Urbanzorro
- Eeyore
- Jecht
- Raveled
- sinoraa

I'm going to PM everyone just to give a heads up that we've got a full cast of players and its time to do some planning! 

The first thing I need to do is assign definitive roles. You'll notice that several people are listed in multiple categories because they said they'd be willing to play either part. Can you please let me know what your first and second choices are?

Once you know for sure what role you are playing, please post a character description. Also, please take the time to let us know what you are looking forward to in this plot, what would make it really work for you, and what would be a letdown or squick. I know we all have ons/offs, but they can be long and there are a lot of players in this group.

I want us to take the time to get a group vision and a feel for all of the characters before we open the actual RP thread.

Raveled

Well, looks like I'll go with a girl, since we have plenty of patrons.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

jeandoe

Character Description:

Parting in the middle and tucked behind her ears, Linda's board straight dark brown hair ends in a blunt line at her hips. Her skin is pale, waxy white with a blueish cast. She has long delicate fingers and a graceful neck. Wearing wire-framed glasses and cardigan sweaters, she is the picture of a pretty young librarian.

She is thin but not bony, rounded but not curvaceous, and her b sized breasts are neither flat nor voluptuous. Its easy for her to hide her sexuality under layered or slightly baggy clothing. This is her dressing strategy because she hates attention. A life long sufferer of social anxiety, she floats on the edges of society. Nobody dislikes her, but she does her best to make sure that nobody really notices her, either.

She's a virgin who has never had a boyfriend, but this is much more attributable to her psychological issues than sexual prudishness. Being the focus of a man's attention during a conversation is an overwhelming experience that can drive her to stutter or blurt out odd things like the number of times a particular book had been checked out from her library that year. First base was a million miles away for Linda. She couldn't even make it through warm ups.

Its this very isolation and anxiety that make Linda an easy target for slave trade abductors. It didn't take a long time for the men who were watching her to verify that no one had any deep ties to the young girl and that it would be easy to find her alone. She wasn't the typical all American beauty that draws so much media attention when they go missing.  No one would connect this girl with a sexual abduction.

I'd like this to be a scenario where she is very unaware of her circumstances until she is delivered to the club. Maybe she is drugged when she is abducted, maybe she is immediately bound, gagged, and blindfolded and these restraints aren't removed until she arrives. I'm not too picky about how it is arranged, but I want her entrance to the story to be backstage as the showmaster is prepping her for the show, and I want that to be the moment that she starts to make sense of her situation.

I plan to play this character in a way that emphasizes her unfolding awareness of the severity of her situation, her paralyzing social anxiety and her sexual niavety.  I want to show her progressing through shock and anger to despair and fear, and finally to numb cooperation and bargaining.  I want to show her physical displeasure, and I particularly want to contrast her against the highly sexualized working girls who are there willingly.

jeandoe

Thoughts about the plot:

I think the point of the sex show is to be degrading.  I originally got this idea after having a fantasy of being abducted and forced to perform in a Mexican donkey show. I realize that bestiality might ick some people, so whatever the form(s) of degradation are going to be are open for discussion. I would like to decide on the show activities before we start the RP. I want to make sure that I don't get squicked, either.

It would make sense to me that the man who is the combination doorman/bouncer/bartender and the showmaster are probably friends with a long standing relationship, seeing as how they work together in this very illicit industry.

Things that would be real dissapointments/let downs for me would be any of the characters being supernatural/anthromorphic or this becoming a stylized BDSM story. It would also be disappointing for the thread to just die after the sex action winds down. I'd like for each character to play out the end of their evening, maybe the story ending with each character falling asleep along their separate paths.

Raveled

Well, what if some of the girls are in a relationship? Or even if one of the girls is married to one of the customers, but not one she's servicing? Or, as a final thought, the game could start in private rooms, and eventually move into a communal area where each customer gets a chance with the 'main' girl.
O|O A|A Ideas

jeandoe

I'd like to keep the setting true to the original plot, I've really got that vision stuck in my head. I think I could draw it by now, lol.

As far as possible relationships between the girls and/or the patrons, I'm open to whatever the players set up. I want to really stay out of defining their characters so that this turns into something other than just my story.

Urbanzorro

I'm still interested, If it's that time I can work up a character/take part in discussion.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

jeandoe

Its that time! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Urbanzorro

Great, Are there any specifics/details you'd want/like to see  and know as far as my character post? Also....might I suggest that you ask everyone to post their limits on here so that we know what is 'too much'?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

jeandoe

I'd like to know your character's age, personality traits and general physical description. I'd also like to know his background story. What sort of life does he live that has allowed him to find out about the club? Is he a regular or is this his first time coming? What does he look forward to/why does he come?

I did ask above for everyone to state their on/offs specific to this thread, but its important enough to re-emphasize. We all need to know and respect each other's llimits as well as help each other fulfill our desires.

Urbanzorro

I had totally missed that request, As far as I'm concered I honestly don't have any limits when it comes to role play.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Jecht

I'm not into bestiality so that's out but there's not much I wouldn't do as far as this goes. I think the idea sounds interesting and we can see how far it goes. I like Bukkake so I'm all for that.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

KaraKres

Hi jeandoe

Subsequent to my post on this thread, I have started three other RP's.  Since I wish to devote my time to them, it would be unfair of me to commit to this RP as well since I wouldn't be able to give it the work necessary.

Thanks
KK.