Alphabet Association Game

Started by Nothing, June 26, 2006, 03:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanglefoot

I will follow your lead with Hangul.
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Tanglefoot

We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

Kangaroo

People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Tanglefoot

Kangaroo

People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Tanglefoot

This is two words but I don't care...

New Crobuzon

Kangaroo

Ok I get it!    Orbaal !!

(no rule about having to use 1 word)

Aleksandr

O_O We ACTUALLY DID IT?! COOL! XD

Parthian
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Kangaroo

Yep -- we did!!

Qe Banssa    (just keeping up w/ you, Em)

Aeval

Quote from: Kangaroo on January 01, 2009, 08:20:45 PM
Yep -- we did!!

Qe Banssa    (just keeping up w/ you, Em)
you're not done yet!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Kangaroo

No entry from you, Aeval?

Ryukyu

Aeval

Quote from: Kangaroo on January 01, 2009, 09:33:26 PM
No entry from you, Aeval?

Ryukyu
*too hard for me, Kangaroo..I'm just watching until you get to Z and I can play again!*

― Neil Gaiman

Kangaroo

I don't believe it is too hard for you!   

Scylla

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Dreamweaver

uvula

(one of those words that just sounds so dirty, yet..)

WyldRanger

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Dreamweaver

Tanglefoot

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Dreamweaver

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Kangaroo

Kangaroo