Doctor Who 50th Anniversary (Need 11+ players for Doctors+companions) (No sex)

Started by YaoiRolePlay, November 01, 2013, 02:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YaoiRolePlay

I'm cross-posting this on both Group Roleplays and Non-Adult because not as many people look at the Non-Adult place.

Alrighty ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Group RP for the Fiftieth Anniversary. It's getting close to that time, the 23rd of November. So to celebrate, I'd like to organize a little role play in honor of said anniversary. I would like to at least get all of the Doctors. No Twelfth Doctor for now, as Capaldi has not established his Doctor yet. We haven't even seen him on screen or his personality or what his outfit will be. If you're going to play a Doctor, have a good understanding of that Doctor's personality. I would like to play either Six or Eight, so if either of those Doctors gets snagged first, I'll play the other one. Companions are optional if the Doctor slots get filled. All DW media is open, you may use any companion from any media you like, not just the tv show. Just give a link to the companion's page.

Be ready to commit! I can't tell you how often people drop out of things, so commit to the story that we create and don't stop posting randomly!

The story is up in the air. I would like to collectively create the story. We could do something about the John Hurt Doctor. Or we could do something that involves the Master throwing them all together. But I will leave that until later, until we see if we can get enough people to play. So do not be shy, come on and join the celebration!

Theta Sigma

I usually avoid the hell out of all group related RPs, but I am all over this like moss on a stone.
I'd snag somebody else (Omg Eight <3) but I actively RP as Eleven, and I know Eleven the best... So I'd like to grab him, if possible, please!

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

YaoiRolePlay

If we don't get an outrageous amount of people wanting him. First come first claimed. ;D

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Clala

I've only really watched NuWho... So Nine and Ten would be what I'm best at. I could also do Five though.

I'm just going to stalk the thread for a while, see how it turns out.

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

YaoiRolePlay

Ah yeah, we've got Pertwee! Let's see how many more we can get! xD

It looks like five of us so far, only six to go! :P

pendarious

actually i've changed my mind. i'll give up my claim on the tenth. 

i'd rather be Tom Baker

would you like a jelly baby?

Clala

Choosing a Doctor to be is tough...

But I think -for now- I'm going to be 10. I may change my mind later, though.

Theta Sigma

Am I counting six of us? Or am I being utterly wrong there? (Given the amount of sleep I have had counting to twelve is hard today >_>)

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

pendarious

so far it seems we have Jhon Pertwee, Tom Baker, David Tennant, Matt Smith, and either Paul Mcgann OR Colin Baker not sure which our GM will be yet. so yeah five of us

YaoiRolePlay

I'll take either one depending on which one gets called first. So if someone calls McGann I'll take Colin and vice versa.

YaoiRolePlay

If this goes for awhile without more people joining, we can just start with the amount that we have. I'd really like to get all of them though.

Clala

Five is a decent amount, but I agree that it would be awesome to have them all! XD

pendarious

Stormraven

It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world is turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it… the turn of the earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour. The entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty seven thousand miles an hour. And I can feel it… We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world. And, if we let go… That's who I am. Now forget me, Rose Tyler. Go home.

Anyone taken nine yet? CE might have shunned the TV anniversary special, but I'm determined nine won't miss out on this one.

Clala

Theta Sigma

Quote from: ksangre on November 14, 2013, 04:55:49 PM
Yes, nine is free! Welcome aboard!

And for those who haven't heard yet, Paul McGann!

I might've screamed at this when I first saw it.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

YaoiRolePlay

Quote from: GallifreyanGriff on November 14, 2013, 04:58:31 PM
I might've screamed at this when I first saw it.

I might've screamed for five minutes before having to lay down for a bit because of how amazing it was. I'm still not convinced I'm not dreaming.

I may just want to play Eight because of that... :P Despite that Six is my favorite.

Clala

To me McGann does now actually feel like 'The Doctor'. He didn't to me before. But he is wonderful, and I love his look.

...I need moar eight...

YaoiRolePlay

I'm a huge fan of BF's Doctor Who audio series so McGann has always been at the top of my list for favorite Doctors. Indeed, my top five goes Colin, Tennant, McGann, Smith, McCoy.

This: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Doctor_Who_audio_plays_by_Big_Finish

Indeed, he mentioned his audio companions at the end. I was so freaking excited.

Clala

No mention of Grace, though.

I've been looking through BF audios on eight since I've seen the video.

YaoiRolePlay

I don't think they're allowed to mention Grace something about copyright. The tv movie was a joint production not entirely by the BBC.

Definitely listen to Storm Warning: http://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/storm-warning-641

That's his first and Charley's first. His introduction story on audio. And also listen to The Chimes of Midnight.

http://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/the-chimes-of-midnight-653

That's one of my top three Doctor Who stories ever. If you don't listen to any other Eight audios, listen to those.

YaoiRolePlay

I would also recommend these two since I'm a huge Six fan:

The Marian Conspiracy: http://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/the-marian-conspiracy-624

His introduction on audio as well as Evelyn. The first older companion I've seen the Doctor with. It's also one of my top three Doctor Who stories ever.

And The Holy Terror: http://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/the-holy-terror-637

Absolutely brilliant, written by the same person who wrote The Chimes of Midnight.

Clala

I'll try and listen to some of these audios when I can.

I'm going to try McGann first because he's the one you can't really see elsewhere though.

YaoiRolePlay

Yes indeed. Good plan. That was how I got into the audios, after watching the tv movie and wanting to see more of him.

pendarious

pendarious

ok I get that the sisterhood of Kahn (Karn) or whatever here were apparently able to force a regeneration but Is this supposed to be how the eighth becomes the ninth or did they perform a partial regeneration like with number ten? or what? I mean if he just regenerated here fully then he's somehow like an 8.5 or something weird that doesn't fit into the full capacity of the time lords life cycle of 13 regenerations. on top of that it would mean that he somehow wasted one of his regenerations using this method

YaoiRolePlay

The sisterhood were asking for his help in the Time War and the Doctor agreed that there was no more need for a Doctor, but a Warrior. They were able to trigger his regeneration into whatever body he wanted. So when the Doctor said Warrior, the one sister had a specially prepared potion for him that triggered his regeneration into the perfect warrior.

If Hurt is indeed an incarnation, that would mean that Capaldi's Doctor will be the last according to the twelve regenerations rule. Unless of course they find a workaround for it. Or just pretend like it doesn't exist. Either way works.

The Ninth, presumably, comes later. A regeneration during the Time War.

pendarious

i think the work around for that is either River having given the rest of hers to save him or capaldi will end up being the valeard

YaoiRolePlay

The Valeyard doesn't make a lot of sense if he is an actual incarnation of the Doctor. Because by taking the Doctor's remaining regenerations, he'd be taking his own regeneration as well. Which would than make him not exist.

The only way it makes sense is if it were some sort of "cast off" or "shadow" of the Doctor. The best theory on that I've seen so far is that the Valeyard is the Meta Crisis Doctor: http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Meta-Crisis_Tenth_Doctor

Despite that the wiki itself doesn't think it's a possibility. :P

Theta Sigma

The Valeyard is kinda tricky to place. I always assumed he was the 13th regeneration, which makes sense as the Doctor appears to be getting darker the closer he goes to the 13th form. Or maybe he is after that, as look at the Master who used up all thirteen bodies.
In reference to the Big Finish stuff, I am thrilled it is now canon. <3

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

pendarious

or the valeard is like the master in th 5 doctors an illegally acquired 14th body. though doctor who makes it clear that by turning the TARDIS into a paradox machine he could take the doctors regenerations and still exist

Clala

I'm secretly hoping for a regeneration scene with Hurt to Eccleston now.

YaoiRolePlay

I know right. Now that we know Moffat and McGann have been lying about McGann's involvement, I don't know what to expect. We've heard that Eccleston didn't want to come back, but maybe that's a lie too.

pendarious

Eccleston did claim it on camera though.....which could just be an act...

Theta Sigma

Tennant denied all involvement in an interview too, though, on camera. Graham Norton Show, I believe. As did Billie.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Clala

Some people like to claim Steven Moffat ruined the show or is the Antichrist or something... But I think he's pretty good. And I love that he lies... It gives the potential for more surprises.

YaoiRolePlay

Moffat is incredibly divisive. On the one hand you have people who love his work so much. Like myself.

On the other you have people who hate all his continuity inconsistencies and the incredibly silly and implausible finales. Like the Doctor can be wished back into existence or the fabric of the universe was fooled by a robot copy of the Doctor into creating a fixed point around it.

Stormraven

I think Moffat is great. I really do. Before he took over the Doctor Who lead, the episodes he wrote were usually my favourites. Sherlock and Coupling are favourites of mine too. His plots tend to be more complex, but that's what really grabs me. He has the great ability of bringing so many threads together that make you pause and give a satisfied 'oh yeah' at the end.

Interesting how he's been dropping hints about the importance of the Doctors name in his episodes since series 2. I'm excited to think how many little questions might finally be answered next week. I just hope this episode pulls it off. *fingers crossed*

Now, when are we starting this RP?  ;)

Clala

I was not impressed with the ending for series 6, I found it a massive anticlimax and was quite disappointed. I liked series 5's ending, 7's too. Though I prefer finales in two parts. I miss two-parters...
Moffat has wrote some great episodes, nearly all of them have been great. But he does leave a lot of questions unanswered (Still wondering about that duck pond). My favourite story of his is Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead.

Actually that gives me a good question. Favourite stories? Classic and NuWho.

My two would be Caves of Androzani (Davison) and Dalek (Eccleston)

I don't know when we're starting. OP (Forum talk :3) is waiting for more Doctors to materialise. I don't know how many exactly. We've got 6 I think. Which is a good amount, but 11 would be awesome. We could start and leave it open, perhaps.

We still need a plot though!

Theta Sigma

Caves of Androzani is brilliant. Really good episode. Remembrance of the Daleks has to be my all time favourite, but it's so hard to pick. In the end it comes down to the fact I love Daleks, Seven was my first real Doctor, and it's the hint that the Doctor is the Other in Gallifreyan history.
I love that. >_>
I struggle vastly with new. It's hard to pick one favourite. Series 5 has to be my all time favourite series, but I am utterly biased because Eleven has quickly become my Doctor. It's so hard >_>

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

YaoiRolePlay

I've seen most of the old show and I really don't like it. I'm more of a fan of the audio series. But if I had to pick for the old series: Vengeance on Varos. And for the new, that's an insanely tough choice. There's way way too many amazing stories. Probably The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances with too many runner ups to mention but a couple really good ones: Midnight, Turn Left, Blink, The Eleventh Hour, The Beast Below, and so many more.

Yeah we can start now if you like and just keep it open in case others want to join. Just got to work out a story between us first. What are some things that everyone is interested in? Not necessarily even sci fi, we can do literally anything. And we can do multiple stories. Indeed, I was going to do a Hogwarts student as a companion once.

Clala

Eccleston's my Doctor. I started watching when it came back on because my dad who watched it as a kid showed it to me. I watched all the episodes of the series, but Dalek was the first episode I properly paid attention to, it was what hooked me. When there's loads of Daleks they're usually made to look silly. But this episode showed how powerful they are. How much damage just one can do. It made them seem like a real threat. I find it just fantastic.

Wait, are we having companions or keeping this Doctors only?

YaoiRolePlay

It can be either way, depending on what everyone wants. We can do companions, but if we do we'll have to rp them as well since we only have the six of us.

Clala

I wouldn't mind having a companion or not. We're the ones who would be roleplaying them, after all.

For a fun suggestion, how about we play eachother's companions instead of our own?

YaoiRolePlay

I suppose, if the companions end up with different Doctors. Though that might cause problems if someone doesn't know anything about a companion or doesn't know how to characterize that companion.

YaoiRolePlay

I've been keen on Egyptian mythology myself lately when it comes to Doctor Who. Possibly because of the line: "An Egyptian goddess loose on the Orient Express." And because I loved mythology as a kid particularly Egyptian mythology. It's something that's translated into young adulthood as well, I love learning about religions and supernatural beliefs.

pendarious

im on the fence about Moffat's writing. It's really good but the continually piling up inconsistancies are driving me mad.

MY Doctor would McCoy aka 7 I got into Doctor Who because of reruns with him.

favorite classic story would be The Five Doctors. Favorite nu has ta be a toss up between Stolen Earth/Journeys End and Vincent and The Doctor.

I wouldn't mind having a companion plus I also get K-9

they actually had the god Set appear during the 4th's run in  The Pyramid on Mars.

though i'd be up for tangling with egyptian mythology

YaoiRolePlay

My Doctor is sometimes Six and sometimes Eight and sometimes even Ten. I'm always undecided on which. Because Six is my favorite Doctor by far. He's the most entertaining Doctor. The one who's full of himself and thinks he's right all the time (and he usually is). The Doctor who could walk into a room and be in total command of everything going on and have everyone's attention.

Eight is the one who drew me into Doctor Who all over again with the audio series. While I love Nine and I'll always remember my first impression of the Doctor grabbing Rose's hand and saying "Run," Eight really draws me into the audios like no other Doctor. And he's a joy to listen to.

While Nine is the Doctor that pulled me into the show (I was hooked from the End of the World! xD ), Ten was the Doctor that really solidified me as a Doctor Who fan and made me excited to watch the show. And I've never looked back since. I've seen and heard so much Doctor Who that I had no idea what I was getting into when I first started.

Stormraven

Nine is my doctor, he's the first I really watched. Like Ksangre it was the episode Dalek that finally got me hooked - just great to see the Doctor spitting in anger at his old adversary.

Favourite classic is the Five Doctors, although it haven't seen that many. Favourite Nu is either The Girl in the Fireplace or The Doctors Wife but there's so many good ones to choose from. I really need to check out the audio books now!

YaoiRolePlay

I get the feeling everyone's going to start checking out the audios now... ;)

And this can only mean good things.

Theta Sigma

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Clala

I bought the 50th anniversary edition of Doctor Who magazine, just to keep as a souvenir, and what do I find it's giving away for free? Big Finish audios! Nine of them, which is awesome. ;)
One of them is Part 1 of Dark Eyes with Paul McGann, which I've heard good things about.
Downloaded them and will listen soon. :D

Egyptian mythology gives me the image of Pyramids of Mars and Sutekh (The only Tom Baker story I've seen actually). I'd still be down for something like that though. A powerful God-like creature which requires the Doctors to team up. Perhaps something like the Beast from The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit.

Then there's always the possibility for a new incarnation of the Master.

Theta Sigma

What are the other free BFAs on offer? I fully intend to get the magazine, I always get the thing, but I'm at the 50th con this weekend and money is tight, so I'm going to have to wait until I get paid. D:

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Clala

There is...
Cuddlesome Peter Davison
Mission of the Viyrans Davison + Nicola Bryant (Peri)
Urgent Calls Colin Baker
The Veiled Leopard Nicola Bryant + Sophie Aldred (Ace)
Sirens of Time, Part 1 Peter Davison, Colin Baker + Sylvester McCoy
Destination: Nerva, Part 1 Tom Baker + Louise Jameson (Leela)
Dark Eyes, Part 1 Paul McGann
1963: The Assassination Games Part 1 McCoy + Sophie Aldred
Short Trips - Rise and Fall Read by William Russell, who played Ian Chesterton

RainbowEyes

Ugh this sounds like it could be amazing and I'd love to participate, but I feel like I don't know enough about the old series' to give a good performance. I've watched bits and pieces of the old series and would love to play one if not more companions, but unfortunately i don't know enough about any of their characters. Which sucks because I'd like to see where this rp goes.

YaoiRolePlay

You could play a companion of one of the Doctors we have if you like. Or some other character.

Theta Sigma

Quote from: ksangre on November 18, 2013, 06:32:57 PM
There is...
Cuddlesome Peter Davison
Mission of the Viyrans Davison + Nicola Bryant (Peri)
Urgent Calls Colin Baker
The Veiled Leopard Nicola Bryant + Sophie Aldred (Ace)
Sirens of Time, Part 1 Peter Davison, Colin Baker + Sylvester McCoy
Destination: Nerva, Part 1 Tom Baker + Louise Jameson (Leela)
Dark Eyes, Part 1 Paul McGann
1963: The Assassination Games Part 1 McCoy + Sophie Aldred
Short Trips - Rise and Fall Read by William Russell, who played Ian Chesterton

Brilliant, thanks. Glad I only have two of those. ;o

Anyway, should give a bit of warning, if you're planning to start this weekend I'll have limited internet access as I'm at the big 50th con on Friday, so I'm in London from tomorrow until Saturday night. I'll check in when I can, as I'll have my phone and WiFi in the hotel, though.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Clala

I don't know what it's like for the rest of the world, but in the UK Google currently has a Doctor Who doodle/game ^.^

pendarious

Stormraven

Fantastic! So glad to see it met its expectations. I think I'll sleep, and then watch it again.

pendarious

so when are we starting up our TARDIS's to get this game flying through infinity?

YaoiRolePlay

Well I would like to get started, but we should probably agree on what we want to do.

pendarious

true.

lets see.....so we've all commented on liking the whole Egyptian mythology idea so.....I think I have an Idea actually. though it depends on whether or not we are going with  prior to "Day of the Doctor" or after it.  Technically nothing really changes except for how a few certain aspects will be presented.

YaoiRolePlay

We can take Day of the Doctor into account. Hell, someone could play Hurt's Doctor if they wanted.

What's you're idea than?

pendarious

ok so back in Pyramids of Mars (4th doctor era) that the Egyptian gods were basically an alien race called the Osirins (or something to that effect) Supposing that One of the Osirin weapons the Scale of Anubis has been discovered by a team of Archeologists during the time of Queen Nefertiti (as shown in Dinosaurs on a Space Ship 11th doctor era) however The Master has left Galifrey and has discovered that the Egyptians have the Scale of Anubis in their possession and is now after Nefertiti in order to force her to give him the Scale.

However to complicate matters a Sontaren and Ruton fleet have arrived in earths space and are preparing to do brutal warfare over and on the earth in their battle for dominion over the nine galaxies.

since the danger all of this poses would probably be far too great for one doctor alone the time lords of Galifrey have decided to send some of the doctors other selves to help him (Plus more as players join if they do)

Stormraven

I like it, except for the bit about the Timelords sending several doctors there. Could it be a bit more accidental than intentional? I wondered about someone calling for help and using a device designed to lock onto the doctors Tardis to bring him to help. Sadly the device is more effective than first thought and pulls the Tardis in several times over?

I can just imagine a scene where several Tardis' are lined up and all the doctors stepping out at once and trying to figure out what is going on. Should be fun.

pendarious

I like your idea. the bit with the time lords sending the other doctors was only tennative at best. i'm perfectly willing to modify it so that its more enjoyable for everyone

Clala

The plan sounds good so far. I like stormeraven's idea about it being accidental.

Sontaran-Rutan war sounds interesting, not that I know much about the latter.
But Classics!

If we're having the Master... Is it to be a new incarnation? Or the John Simm one?

YaoiRolePlay

That is true. And we could even do a multi-Master sort of thing. I had never even considered that possibility until I saw Delgado and Ainley together in this:

pendarious

Clala

Alright then!

This seems to have slowed down a lot. But fear not, I have thought of a plot! (Or, well, the idea for one).

We talked of God-like creatures before, something powerful enough it requires multiple Doctors to stop it. The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit is one of my favourite stories, and so thought we could do something on The Beast. Of course The Beast has already been slain now but there is still a big question about him we have no answer to. How did such a powerful, god-like creature become imprisoned in that deathtrap on Krop Tor in the first place? The Disciples of Light it was claimed... But Who were the Disciples?

"The Disciples, 12 men from a race thought dead. Together they stand."
The Disciples, you guessed it, would be the Doctors. This could also involve the Master as a secondary villain, possessed by the Beast and perhaps eventually working with the Doctors. I doubt we'll get someone for every Doctor, so not all are required (and I've counted John Hurt there).

Obviously this still needs a lot of work, but please tell me what you guys think!

Major Major

M'yeah; gonna have to drop out; started a training course, so it's taking up all my time.

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

Wow :P

So many choices XD

I'm....tied between all of them...if only I had an eight sided die!

How about.... Number two? I think I'll go with him. But I will second guess myself no doubt XD

YaoiRolePlay

Go for it. I'm taking Six or Eight, whichever doesn't get taken. Though I'll just chose one if neither is taken.

I think we should get this started though. So we're doing a prequel to The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit. This is the last call, is everyone alright with this? Everyone who wants to participate please post right away so we can get started. Finally.

pendarious

Doctors  1,2,3,5,6,7, and 8 are free i'm pretty sure 9,10, and 11 are taken. I'm playing 4 and i'm totally cool with this plot

kingmaster1

Theta Sigma

Quote from: YaoiRolePlay on December 10, 2013, 04:37:27 PM
Go for it. I'm taking Six or Eight, whichever doesn't get taken. Though I'll just chose one if neither is taken.

I think we should get this started though. So we're doing a prequel to The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit. This is the last call, is everyone alright with this? Everyone who wants to participate please post right away so we can get started. Finally.

Already voiced my interest, still interested. I can promise my time around might be terrible until after the 5th of Jan due to ridiculous working hours, unfortunately.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Clala

I've talked to Stormraven, and he is still interested. So we still have a nine!

Sorry to hear you're dropping out Major.

We have a few doctors now, but we still have the role of the Master to fill. Anyone up for this? I'd be fine playing him, but if someone really wants to feel free to claim him!

Another question then. What incarnation of the Master shall we use? Simm, a previous incarnation (just not Eric Roberts... Ew), or even an OC Master?

YaoiRolePlay

Stormraven

I guess it's up to our Master, but the idea of using the YANA incarnation is pretty exciting! We only saw Derek Jacobi take up his evil persona for a few minutes but... Wow, what a few minutes they were.

Clala

I'm against using the Jacobi Master. I loved him in short stint as the Master but I think it would be unfair to his character to relegate him to a puppet of The Beast.

In these circumstances I'd prefer Simm or an OC.

kingmaster1

Well, since he technically died... We should probably use an original one :P

pendarious

we could use one of the Masters earlier incarnations (before Delgado and Ainley) when he still had a few Regenerations left and this could be why he despises the Doctor....

Clala

But wouldn't it be best for him to recognise most of the Doctors? Plus if it's before Delgado we can't make any references to stuff!

pendarious

you have a point. I was just throwing out a random idea....though I wasn't really thinking about that *laughs*

YaoiRolePlay

Ok. I'm going to be throwing up a starter GM post soon. Probably tonight or tomorrow sometime.

Do we know who's going to play the Master? Or we can just have him as an NPC.

kingmaster1

YaoiRolePlay

I think we're doing John Simm. That way he recognizes the Doctors. Except Eleven, but we can just pretend he recognizes that one too somehow. Also, it might be a bit too difficult to do an OC. Let's just stick to what we've got.

If you'd like to play him, go for it. I'll PM you what's happening once I put up the first GM post.

Theta Sigma

Oh, he'd recognise him. Time Lords are psychic creatures, he'd be able to feel him. Though the Doctor (Eleven, in this case) would be entirely oblivious because he is a delightfully oblivious alien. ;o

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

kingmaster1

Kanrya

Are we just looking for Doctors or the companions as well? I could be Clara ^_^ or I could throw in an OC...

YaoiRolePlay

I suppose companions are fine. If you're going to do a companion keep up with your Doctor. Just pm the person playing Eleven and ask if that's ok.

If the people playing Doctors would like companions they can play them as well. If there isn't anyone to play the companion. If you don't want to, that's fine as well, your Doctor can be traveling alone.

Stick to established companions. Any companion from any Doctor Who medium is fine, whether it be book or comic or audio or tv show. Link to that companion's page on the Doctor Who wiki if you're going to use them.

Theta Sigma

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Kanrya

Kanrya