Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.05.24

Started by Autumn52, May 24, 2011, 08:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonhare

WyldRanger

Heh, I stop posting in this game for a while and look what happens!

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Moonhare

WyldRanger

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Moonhare

Rolo

Jumps in the room with a frantic look.  "I hear tell of a certain cowgirl making an appearance!!!"  CAMILE, YOU GET YOUR FINE SEXY ASS OVER HERE AND GIVE ME A HUGGLESMOOCH!!!!!!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Knightfox

Alucarddalv

What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Moonhare

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Knightfox

Moonhare

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Knightfox

Moonhare

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Knightfox

Moonhare

Alucarddalv

What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Knightfox