What's in the News 3.0

Started by GloomCookie, September 20, 2023, 02:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

A state bank account has been found in South Carolina with 1.8 Billion dollars in it.  And no one knows where it came from or what it's for.

QuoteAn audit of how the Treasurer’s Office and the Comptroller General’s Office communicate found they don’t do it well.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Oniya

Trump sues Truth

The social media network, that is.  He's claiming that the co-founders 'aren't entitled to shares' because of the way they 'mismanaged' the platform, delaying it from going public. Therefore, he wants the courts to strip them of their shares.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Laughing Hyena

This is why you don't get in bed with a snake. 

Missy

Quote from: Oniya on April 03, 2024, 01:31:07 AMTrump sues Truth

The social media network, that is.  He's claiming that the co-founders 'aren't entitled to shares' because of the way they 'mismanaged' the platform, delaying it from going public. Therefore, he wants the courts to strip them of their shares.
The only headline that would be more hilarious is "Donald Trump sues self"