Consent - BDSM club - new 'Masquerade' theme, come play!

Started by Sussurus, August 13, 2012, 10:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Quote from: Sussurus on August 15, 2012, 03:14:36 PM
Ahh, me too. That's why I threw the 'True Practitioners' into the mix, so not everyone's playing by the rules of Consent... so to speak. ;) I'll probably end up playing one myself, but hopefully I won't be the only one.

Let's hope so! I'm gonna put up a character sheet some time today. Tomorrow at the latest.

Uncollared sub? That's me! Haha.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

bluecoco

Heh. If anything, my character will be on the borderline of dom/sub, so a switcher, leaning more towards the submissive-have-at-it liking.

Since I'm new I'm not sure how to help you recruit, besides adding maybe more to the plot. Maybe come up with some type of 'event' that the RP can start off in... like have the opening post say that Consent is having a drinking shot contest/"obstacle course" where whoever can make it through the course, whatever that is, without getting sick wins... a special prize??? VIP room privileges?

I dunno, just throwing ideas out there! ^_^''

Sussurus

Ha! That would never have occurred to me... of the two actual clubs I go to, one doesn't allow alcohol, and the other is BYOB (but no shots). Still, if they're 'underground,' they don't need to worry about a liquor license, do they?  ;D

Hm... maybe something more BDSM-themed, though... maybe a slave auction? Just for the evening, obviously... but it might make for a good 'mixer' to get people interacting.

I'm hanging onto that 'obstacle course' idea, though... I think it would be fun a little later on, once we get a sense of the characters, to get them all drunk.  ;D

persephone325

Quote from: Sussurus on August 15, 2012, 03:36:58 PM
Ha! That would never have occurred to me... of the two actual clubs I go to, one doesn't allow alcohol, and the other is BYOB (but no shots). Still, if they're 'underground,' they don't need to worry about a liquor license, do they?  ;D

Hm... maybe something more BDSM-themed, though... maybe a slave auction? Just for the evening, obviously... but it might make for a good 'mixer' to get people interacting.

I'm hanging onto that 'obstacle course' idea, though... I think it would be fun a little later on, once we get a sense of the characters, to get them all drunk.  ;D

I love the auction idea. :D
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Cami

I do want in on this, but the Character List is confusing the fuck out of me. This is probably due to the fact I just woke up. So forgive me. :) Anyway, I want to play a Domme, that just cut her sub loose, so she's looking for another. Possible? Stick me under whatever category if it is. O.o

Sussurus

Definitely possible. And yeah, I think I'm going to simplify things... the factions thing is over-complicated. Hopefully people can come up with some interesting interpersonal conflicts on their own.  ;D

Okay, edited. I've taken out the 'bad guys' organization, leaving it up in the air if these 'predators' are organized or not. Introduced a new plot element, described Consent in more detail, and added in the slave auction. Suggestions still very welcome!

Cami

Cami

Name: Netalie "Red" Morrison
Background: Netalie came into the Lifestyle as soon as she was 18, having known about BDSM her whole life. She is an established member of the BDSM community, think it odd at such a young age. Her upbringing led her to be a "broken" child, though who isn't in the Lifestyle? Without a mentally present workaholic mother, and an absent father. She feels that this is the only way she will ever know how to have a healthy sexual relationship...healthy being the word of debate.
Personality: Netalie is a handful, she has a fiery quick to boot temper, and a an arrogant hard headed attitude. She'll tell you she doesn't like you from the get go, and isn't afraid to get in your face. Which is often needed in the Lifestyle. Her loyalty is unmatched and when she loves you, she loves you for life.
Relationships  Netalie doesn't get involved romantically with anybody, not finding anybody worth her time in that sense. She has had numerous subs, and an equal amount of Doms.(
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Kink Orientation: Switch, more on the Domme side.
Ons: Dominant males, submissive females, submissive males. Bondage, gagging, all things considered "BDSM"
Offs:Vore, scat, piss, snuff
Strengths: She is able to read people easily, and her honesty makes her a good person to have around. Her loyalty is welcome to most as well.
Weaknesses: Her temper gets the best of her a lot of the time, and she says things she doesn't mean. Her possessive nature does the same.
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
(I changed her to a switch)

Sussurus

Awesome! Thanks for joining in... see you at Consent! ;)

persephone325

Name: Misaki (Scene name - Chou; it means butterfly. Feel free to call her either.)
Appearance:

Personality: Shy around people she doesn't know very well, very smart, kind and generous, easily taken advantage of at times
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Kink Orientation: Submissive
Relationships: Has had a few boyfriends. (Maybe she meets one of her exes here...?)
Interests: See here
Limits: See link above.
Strengths: Her intelligence and generosity make her a wonderful person to befriend.
Weaknesses: Her generosity and kindness can lead her to be too trusting at times.
I don't know.

bluecoco

I'm excited to get the RP started! Now we just need to recruit more males to level out our playing field lol

Teo Torriatte

Name: Pamela Carter(no scene name, as she doesn't consider herself part of the scene... yet. I am thinking 'Fuzzi' might be a good one for her, although that could easily change)
Appearance: pic pending
Personality: Considers herself very disciplined, likes to be given rules and orders to follow
Sexual Orientation: omnisexual
Kink Orientation: doesn't know what she likes, but when she becomes part of the scene, will try almost anything at least once
Relationships: none
Interests: enforcing the law (this will change)
Limits: scat, vore
Strengths: athletic, disciplined
Weaknesses: naive, shy in social situations

Pam is an undercover cop who, following a drug investigation, stumbled onto the existence of Consent. She has kept it to herself, wanting to learn more about it before reporting her findings to her superior officers. (She will never get to that point, but that's her current status at the start of the story)

Sussurus

Thanks for the character sheets! I feel like we'd be about ready, if it weren't for the gender balance... right now the closest thing we've got to a man is El(ly).  ;D

bluecoco

Heh...

*shouts to all men reading* What are you all afraid of, I know you clicked on the RP!!! :P

persephone325

Quote from: bluecoco on August 16, 2012, 02:11:03 PM
Heh...

*shouts to all men reading* What are you all afraid of, I know you clicked on the RP!!! :P

+1 lol
I don't know.

Sussurus

__
Name: Madeline Smith, aka Lady Winter
Appearance: Silver-haired and elegant. Dresses in black, but never fetishwear.
Personality: Self-confident and self-contained. Usually genteel, but with a wicked sense of humor. Has a temper, but she's long since learned to control it.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual, although she will sometimes play with women.
Kink Orientation: Dominant sadist.
Relationships: Owner of May.
Interests: She has a particular fondness for singletail whips.
History: After inheriting a small fortune from her late husband, Madeline bought an old mill building and began developing it. The building now contains an art gallery, a cafe/bookstore, and several shops and restaurants. And, of course, if you know when and where to go, there's Consent.
Strengths: By this point in her life, Madeline know what she wants, and she won't let anything get in her way.
Weaknesses: Her single-minded drive can be alienating. She has few close friends, and relies on May for emotional support... and with her recent all-out focus on Consent, they're having some relationship problems.

Sussurus

__
Name: Oliver Wright, aka May
Appearance: With his full lips and heavy dark lashes, Oliver is not merely handsome -- he's beautiful.
Personality: Submissive but not shy... except when he's being dominated.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Kink Orientation: Submissive
Relationships: Owned by Lady Winter
Interests: Whatever Lady Winter says. May is proud to wear her collar... even if he sometimes wishes that either she would pay more attention to him, or give him more freedom.
Strengths: May is truly wishes to serve... and he's very good at anticipating and fulfilling his owner's needs.
Weaknesses: May isn't very good at communicating, particularly on the subject of his own desires and needs.

InvertedAgony

Y'know... I am interested in this. Thanks Sussurus. Now the question is where this would land/how adult-ish are you, the GM, gonna let this RP become/dive into? 'Cuz I could come up with a char who could either be: 1) Just a Dom who loves torturing; 2) A sort of Bad Cop-like figure who uses his form of torturing as both pleasure and for interrogation XDD (I know, I know... I'm a cynical sob :p) Other than that, I will stay in touch :D

Sussurus

Hm, good question. I'm inclined to say it'll land in non-con, to give people the freedom to go there if they want (and their partner wants, obviously.) Despite the serial killer reference in the first post, I'd rather not see the RP go that route. Torture, though? Torture is definitely within my acceptable limits. :D

bluecoco

More characters! Yay! :)

And to everyone, be prepared for awesome music links to be included in my posts to set the mood/ and be used as examples for what my character is listening to/ and or playing while DJing. ^_^ I won't pick corny awful songs, I promise

persephone325

Quote from: bluecoco on August 16, 2012, 10:04:08 PM
More characters! Yay! :)

And to everyone, be prepared for awesome music links to be included in my posts to set the mood/ and be used as examples for what my character is listening to/ and or playing while DJing. ^_^ I won't pick corny awful songs, I promise

30STM by any chance? lol
I don't know.

InvertedAgony

Quote from: persephone325 on August 16, 2012, 10:19:56 PM
30STM by any chance? lol

Lemme guess, "Hurricane"? ;)
30StM- NSFW

and if this is not what 30StM stands for, tell me what it does please D:
Note: will have a char sheet up soon though pic may not be for a day or two

persephone325

Quote from: InvertedAgony on August 16, 2012, 10:34:24 PM
Lemme guess, "Hurricane"? ;)
30StM- NSFW

and if this is not what 30StM stands for, tell me what it does please D:
Note: will have a char sheet up soon though pic may not be for a day or two

lol You're right on the money. :p I love 30STM. :D
I don't know.

bluecoco

Def some 30STM. I'm thinking that style of music mixed with dubstep. Gives it more of an underground club atmosphere.

Hurricane, with some dubstep

or
Somewhat like this.

any other suggestions on club music you'd all like to hear in this underground BDSM club?

i personally like this mix

persephone325

I don't know.