Beware of The Dogs [Triad | Mafia | Superhuman | LGBTQ-Friendly] - CLOSED

Started by Timeless, August 01, 2015, 02:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timeless

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on August 04, 2015, 03:17:11 PM
Ah, no worries. I'm currently planning on taking up a less... What should I say, physically involved role? Something that doesn't involve running out guns blazing. Some capability, sure, but not the main job so to say. Any suggestions?

It depends on whether if you mean within the triad itself as a higher-up or something outside the triad? I had placed something like a role list in here to give an idea on what people could have their characters have as a role or occupation.

Joel

Hey there Timeless,

tell me about the law enforcement and also are law enforcement characters playable?  what about vigilantes?

Lynnette

Quote from: Timeless on August 04, 2015, 03:25:19 PM
It depends on whether if you mean within the triad itself as a higher-up or something outside the triad? I had placed something like a role list in here to give an idea on what people could have their characters have as a role or occupation.

As for now, I was planning on taking up a role within the triad, though I'll need to read up a bit on the various roles (Based on what is available anyways) before making any form of choice. If I can't seem to find anything however, it seemed like there was a request for someone to play pimp? How far I would take such is one thing, but I could at least take up the role of running an organized brothel.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Timeless

Quote from: Joel on August 04, 2015, 03:25:52 PM
Hey there Timeless,

tell me about the law enforcement and also are law enforcement characters playable?  what about vigilantes?

When it comes to the law enforcement, they generally work as any other ordinary police officers though added with the corruption. The mafia families are known to bribe them from time to time, especially the higher-ups, but they do their job like say if there was a murder or anything like that. If anything happened within mafia family or someone attacking them, they would contact the police department to inform them.

For the playable question, I actually mentioned about that in the Q&A about the law enforcement. I mentioned that most of the actions and scenes would happen with the mafia families along with the triad, so players with police officers as their characters would generally kinda miss out on them.

Vigilante though. *rubs chin* I think it will depend on how you would play this character of yours. How would he be connected to the triad in some way, if you have any ideas in mind?

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on August 04, 2015, 03:30:46 PM
As for now, I was planning on taking up a role within the triad, though I'll need to read up a bit on the various roles (Based on what is available anyways) before making any form of choice. If I can't seem to find anything however, it seemed like there was a request for someone to play pimp? How far I would take such is one thing, but I could at least take up the role of running an organized brothel.

Ah, at the moment the local brothel owner as a role is taken. Once again, sorry about that! However, the triad does have their own club and restaurant, and I don't mind having players have their characters as owner for any of them really.

But the roles are really important and really, the roles I placed in the list are just general ideas in my head. If you have any other ideas or roles in mind, I definitely don't mind discussing and working it out with you.

Lynnette

Quote from: Timeless on August 04, 2015, 03:33:37 PM
Ah, at the moment the local brothel owner as a role is taken. Once again, sorry about that! However, the triad does have their own club and restaurant, and I don't mind having players have their characters as owner for any of them really.

But the roles are really important and really, the roles I placed in the list are just general ideas in my head. If you have any other ideas or roles in mind, I definitely don't mind discussing and working it out with you.

Gah, sorry, I've mostly been looking at WIPs and not so much the general OOC, work is devouring time like no other. I'll have to make some reconsiderations, my flow of inspiration has been bottlenecked for now, I usually end up having a couple good ideas for some things and it really kills my inspiration to make changes in my plans xD I'll have to put some consideration into the various roles.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Timeless

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on August 04, 2015, 03:41:50 PM
Gah, sorry, I've mostly been looking at WIPs and not so much the general OOC, work is devouring time like no other. I'll have to make some reconsiderations, my flow of inspiration has been bottlenecked for now, I usually end up having a couple good ideas for some things and it really kills my inspiration to make changes in my plans xD I'll have to put some consideration into the various roles.

No worries whatsoever! I know how it is, so I understand about that. XD If you need any help or any push, just PM me and I'll be happy to work something out with you. <3

Outlaw Fallen

Awesome looking game, Timeless. Color me super interested!
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Joel

Quote from: Timeless on August 04, 2015, 03:33:37 PM
they generally work as any other ordinary police officers though added with the corruption.

i think it might come down to the sort of feeling you want the have in the RP.  adding law enforcement as a story element would certainly make this darker and more serious.  but playability wise, my impression is that they would have to be closely involved with the crime families especially if the situation is that the city is a refuge for crime and that the crime families essentially run the place.  i would think that the crime families would value law enforcement as a way to maintain order, deal with the little upstart criminals for them, and most importantly, law enforcement would keep illegal substances illegal -- e.g. valuable.

Flower

Name: Mackenzie "Kenzie" Blanchett
Nickname: Kenzie
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Blood Status: Human
Twilight Rank: Not Applicable
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Occupation: Hostess and Occasional Waitress at The Dragon Eye's Restaurant, a Triad owned Restaurant.

Height: 5'3 [160 cm]
Weight: 112 lbs [51 kg]
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Distinguishing Features: Assorted whip-like scars across her back
Face Claim: Sarah Gadon

Personality: Religious | Educated: Due to Kenzie’s upbringing within a rather strict orphanage run by nuns, she possess a general knowledge of a variety of subjects, ranging from something as simple as the best time of year to grow crops and then also how to rebind a book. Failure or stupidity was not permitted underneath their roof. If someone repeatedly made the same mistake, they were beaten as a punishment. If the person failed to make improvements afterwards, they were released from the nun’s care and transferred into public orphanages, a place which became the stuff of nightmares for them. For this reason, Kenzie is multi-lingual, capable of speaking English, Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese. Not only can she speak those languages with general ease but she can also read and write within them. Some better than others due to being used more frequently than others throughout the years. Also, her upbringing burned an intense love and fear of God into her heart. She had a pretty good idea of the difference between right and wrong, how to avoid causing her soul to burn in hell. Most times, it is easy to stay upon what she considers to be the right path but the world is not all black and white. There are some areas of grey which cannot be categorized so easily.

Cheerful | Outspoken: For the most part, Kenzie had a rather cheerful disposition, one which serves her well at The Dragon Eyes Restaurant and earns her plenty of tips. Her personal opinion is not something which she keeps quiet, especially when she knows herself to be in the right. And yet, she also knows how to phrase and craft her words to avoid looking down the end of someone’s gun.

Compassionate: Kenzie is the type of person who would share her meal with someone even if she was physically starving. She has a bit of a soft spot for abused women, children, and the less than fortunate. Her small apartment has often served as a place of refuge for all three. A few stray cats have earned a place in her home as well. Unfortunately, in Ergastulum, kindness is not necessarily the best trait to have. Sometimes her helpful nature has slapped her in the face. For example, she might wake up to discover the person who she allowed to stay the night has robbed her. Also, she finds it incredibly difficult harm someone.

Easily Stressed | Depressed: Stressful situations can sometimes overwhelm Kenzie to the point of beginning to sweat profusely or passing out completely. Other times, she rambles at an incomprehensible rate. The depressed portions extends to her feeling like a failure. There are times when she will just curl into a ball and cry about the unfortunate place she’s ended up at.

Self-Sufficient | Independent: She knows how to take care of herself. Such as she’s not a novice in the kitchen and she can launder her own clothes without assistance.  She also does not need anyone's permission to do something and she can take initiative within a situation rather than wait for someone to come up with a plan for her. 

History: Mackenzie Blanchett never knew the warmth of her mother’s arms or her father’s reassuring voice to push away invisible monsters in the middle of the night. Her origins started at the orphanage where she was abandoned on her birthday in the middle of the night. Thankfully, it was the warm season so she did not suffer from illnesses which would have been caused from extended exposure to the cold. After some contemplation, the owners of the nunnery determined they would keep her rather than turn the child over to the police. It was here she was raised not loved.

Her day started earlier than most with her daily lessons before she was released with the other children (all girls, by the way) to help around the church’s property. Kenzie could be called upon to peel pounds upon pounds of potatoes underneath close attention of the head cook or even to wash by hand soiled sheets until her skin felt rubbery as a result. It was during this time she learned the importance of discipline and also that every action carried with it a consequence. Due to her limited interaction outside of the abbey’s walls, she held no comparison by which to compare her treatment and everyone else’s within its protection. Kenzie believed severe beatings for simple mistakes was the norm.

When she turned sixteen years of age, the choice was given to her, though it was heavily influenced by her surroundings, to official become a sister of their abbey and help rear the younger generation of orphans towards the right path. For the next two years, she worked incredibly hard to prove herself worthy. Her final test came as a surprise to her and her mentor. The Mother Superior said that she had received a vision that this place needed to be healed of the abominations resting within it. She was to head to Ergastulum, a modern Gomorrah, and set up what would become a chapel to cleanse the place from the inside out. Eventually, other members of her abbey would come to assist her in this quest. Another three years went by as she was prepared for the great horrors she would experience and witness within her time there.

Upon turning twenty-one, Kenzie was given a small amount of money and luggage before being sent on her way to the hellish city. Nothing could have prepared her for what she found within Ergastulum. It was hell itself. In fact, one of the first acts she experienced was being robbed in broad daylight. No one helped her either, preferring to turn the other way. Somehow, the young nun managed to scrap by just barely and secured herself some work in a restaurant. She slept outdoors and in abandoned buildings with one eye open ,saving enough money to pay the deposit for an apartment in a run-down area. In her spare time, Kenzie tried to do as her mission instructed by handing out pamphlets and such but her efforts failed. After about a year of repeated failure, she faked her own death after tiring of the letters of disapproval which came from her home. Soon enough, she quit her old job when her boss tried to make the moves on her and then found employment within the Dragons’ Eye.

Weapons: Two Revolvers (More for Intimidation than Usage) and crucifix
Skills: Charmasitic: Kenzie is a people person and the people like Kenzie.
Excellent Memory: She can pretty much remember random facts and even events without error.
Multitasker: She can comfortably perform various tasks without becoming confused in the process.

O&Os: Click Me

Timeless

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on August 04, 2015, 03:54:47 PM
Awesome looking game, Timeless. Color me super interested!

Awesome! I'm glad you're interested! XD Was wondering whether to send this game link to you. Haha! Glad you found your way in. :P

Quote from: Joel on August 04, 2015, 04:00:15 PM
i think it might come down to the sort of feeling you want the have in the RP.  adding law enforcement as a story element would certainly make this darker and more serious.  but playability wise, my impression is that they would have to be closely involved with the crime families especially if the situation is that the city is a refuge for crime and that the crime families essentially run the place.  i would think that the crime families would value law enforcement as a way to maintain order, deal with the little upstart criminals for them, and most importantly, law enforcement would keep illegal substances illegal -- e.g. valuable.

As it is, in this setting of Ergastulum, the Four Big Mafia Families in the city are the law. They do value the law enforcement, yes. They do see them as something to maintain order for them, but it doesn't necessarily mean they need the law enforcement to deal with whatever problems they may have. That's the reason why they hired mercenaries or send their members over to deal with them. In the very end, whichever is happening within the mafia families and the triad, is solely within the families and the law enforcement generally stay out of them. They do enforce, like say, the families can't distribute certain things and etc. Doesn't necessarily mean they would follow it, of course. As it is though, Celebre is not an illegal drug and the Triad is distributing the drug as their main responsibility in the city.

Outlaw Fallen

Reading through your game information now, and two questions come to mind. I'm thinking an enforcer/bodyguard type character, so I'm wondering if you still have positions open for that kind of character? And about Celebre (I'm unfamiliar with the source material for this game, so this might be a stupid question), if a normal human uses it once for a fight, will they automatically be addicted? Or is it something humans can't/shouldn't use?

EDIT: Also, are our characters all supposed to be members of just the Imperial Nine if they are in a clan? Or are the other clans open, as well?
I will come reformed

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Timeless

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on August 04, 2015, 04:14:44 PM
Reading through your game information now, and two questions come to mind. I'm thinking an enforcer/bodyguard type character, so I'm wondering if you still have positions open for that kind of character? Also, about Celebre (I'm unfamiliar with the source material for this game, so this might be a stupid question), if a normal human uses it once for a fight, will they automatically be addicted? Or is it something humans can't/shouldn't use?

EDIT: Also, are our characters all supposed to be members of just the Imperial Nine if they are in a clan? Or are the other clans open, as well?

Yes, I still have positions open for that. If you would like to make a Red Pole [Enforcer] or bodyguard for one of the upper triad members, I don't mind whatsoever. In fact, my girl kinda needs another bodyguard if you're up for it. <-< *staaaaarreess*

Also, no questions are stupid! Celebre can't be used by humans whatsoever. Only Twilights who has the genes from their predecessors to actually gain the benefits after consuming the Upper Celebre, as in enhancing their strength and speed, which is why they need to consume it before going to fight with someone or anything like that.

In the manga or anime, they didn't point out on what would happen if a human take it, but I personally view it as something the humans wouldn't really touch since Twilights are considered to be lower species from them, if you know what I mean. But let me just conclude for us all and then add this into the Q&A that if a normal human does try to consume it, it would just tire them and maybe sicken them to where their bodies would force them to throw up so the pills would be out of their stomach and system. If Celebre was injected into them, they would feel nauseous, sick and feel very sluggish, like they caught a bad case of flu.

>__> Poor things.

Outlaw Fallen

*staaaaaaares back* >.>

Excellent! I am completely ignorant on that matter, but wouldn't Enforcers kind of be bodyguards anyway? o.o
I will come reformed

Joel

Quote from: Timeless on August 04, 2015, 04:10:28 PM
As it is, in this setting of Ergastulum, the Four Big Mafia Families in the city are the law.

i get what you are going for, though I just have to sheepishly point out that if the mafia is the law and their primary income is through the legal distribution of celebre then they wouldn't exactly be criminals anymore, right?  if anything i'd say dispense with the law enforcements and declare it anarchy.  the mafia would then operate more like warlords and gangs of Somalia or now the gigantic mess in Syria/Iraq.  essentially pseudo governments.  sorta small scale corporate run dystopia. 

Timeless

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on August 04, 2015, 04:44:27 PM
*staaaaaaares back* >.>

Excellent! I am completely ignorant on that matter, but wouldn't Enforcers kind of be bodyguards anyway? o.o

*continues to stare* <-< You know you waaaaaannnnaaaaaa. *wriggles eyebrows*

Oh, you see.. In Here, the Red Poles are the Enforcers in the Triad. They oversee the operations and control the lower ranking members for the higher-ups. So I'm not too certain whether you have that in mind.

But you can really make a bodyguard to any of the higher ranking members of the triads if you want to.

Quote from: Joel on August 04, 2015, 04:48:00 PM
i get what you are going for, though I just have to sheepishly point out that if the mafia is the law and their primary income is through the legal distribution of celebre then they wouldn't exactly be criminals anymore, right?  if anything i'd say dispense with the law enforcements and declare it anarchy.  the mafia would then operate more like warlords and gangs of Somalia or now the gigantic mess in Syria/Iraq.  essentially pseudo governments.  sorta small scale corporate run dystopia. 

I get what you mean, I truly do. But this is not how the setting work. As it is, the law enforcement and the mafia families do help each other and work together in some ways. The mafia families handle their own things and let the law enforcements do their own ways, and vice versa. Also I would like to mention that the setting is set in an alternate universe and would like to emphasize on that.  ;D

Outlaw Fallen

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

The more I think about it, and as you can see I've given a lot of thought, the more I think I like the idea of a bodyguard. Though, I dunno if I would want him to guard just one person yet. Will definitely give it more thought.
I will come reformed

Lithium

Here's my Triad Enforcer, although she can probably also serve as a bodyguard/driver for any of the higher ups if called upon. I figure that would kind of be a promotion, in a way?

Qián Xiaozhi

Name: Qián Xiaozhi
Nickname: Xiao, Baigujing
Sexuality: Bi
Ethnicity: Chinese

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 118 lbs.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Distinguishing Features: A long scar on her left side stretching from her mid-back to just above her hip bone from having her kidney removed.
Face Claim: Fan Bingbing

Personality:

Uninhibited: Ever since having a piece of her stolen away, Xiao has felt a bottomless void inside of her which she seeks to fill in any way that she can. Embracing her impulses rather than suppressing them, no matter how dark they may be, she takes whatever she wants and doesn't deny herself anything.

Arrogant and slightly narcissistic: This facet of her personality started as a defense mechanism to keep herself from crumbling while she fought for survival on the streets, but at some point the lines began to blur and it became one of her definition aspects.

Aggressive and violent: No matter how serene or bubbly Xiao may seem one moment, she could be mercilessly going for somebody throat the next, like flicking a switch. She revels in violence, it's more than just a job to her.

Composed: Though certainly not impervious to emotions, she's good at controlling what she lets show, which permits her to put up an icy and detached facade that some might find intimidating or disturbing when she wants to.

Charming: When she's not feeling too murderous, and if you can look past some of her vices, Xiao can actually be quite pleasant to be around. She likes to laugh and have fun, and in fact she's actually pretty vivacious most of the time.

Refined taste: Xiao loves expensive and luxurious things, and she tries to always look impeccable.

History: Xiaozhi was born across the world from Ergastulum, in a farming village somewhere in rural mainland China. Extreme poverty was the norm, and survival presented a day to day challenge, with death from starvation and sickness being commonplace. Others simply vanished without ever being heard from again, their disappearances generally coinciding with visits by rich men from one of the big cities. People were reluctant to address the matter in public, but everyone knew or at the very least suspected the truth.

Xiao's mother died when she was nine, and her father was a cold, jaded bastard who deemed her useless because of her gender. He didn't even seem to notice that she was the one practically raising her three brothers while doing her equal share of work in the fields despite still being only a child herself. Despite her father's attitude, Xiao was too naive to realize just how little he truly value her.

When she was fourteen, she finally found out in the worse way possible, the message being delivered by the pair of armed mercenaries who'd come to 'collect' her right out of the field where she'd been working. Her father didn't even have the decency to face her, but what hurt the most was not being allowed to say goodbye to her brothers. Xiao never found out how much she'd been sold for, either, before being dragged away into the back of a truck along with a few other youths doomed to suffer the same fate.

Had the traffickers taken her a couple of years later after she'd fully blossomed and grown into her looks, they surely would have found a place for her in a whorehouse somewhere, but at the time there was nothing exceptional about her other than perhaps the fact that she was rather malnourished. After a long and grueling voyage, Xiao ended up caged and chained in some kind of bleak dungeon. They kept her there for a few weeks without any explanation until one day her gaolers came into her tiny cell, knocking her out by injecting something into her neck.

Waking up some time later, Xiao found herself blinded by powerful white neons, her body numb, but that numbness soon faded only to be replaced with a searing pain flaring out of her left side. Craning her head to look down, she was horrified to see a huge gash out of which she was losing alarming amounts of blood, and the sudden adrenaline rush only made it worse. Clutching her side shut with her hands, she fought through excruciating pain to slide herself off the operating table and stand up, already feeling both lightheaded and nauseous.

There was blood all over the room, and not just Xiao's. A lot of it was from the three dead bodies laying on the ground, one dressed like a doctor with surgical mask and all, while the other two wore dark colored suits. Confusion flooded her mind, but she didn't have any time to think about what had happened. Stumbling around the already ransacked room, Xiao searched desperately until she found something that she could sew her wound shut with. She managed to get her hands on a suture kit moments before her legs gave out and she collapsed to the floor, where she managed to crudely stitch herself back together before blacking out.

Everyone around was just as dead when she woke up, no sign of police or anyone else. Xiao found some clothes and dragged herself outside to the streets, where things didn't get any easier for her. Wounded, alone and penniless in a completely new environment, she did what she needed to in order to survive.

Eventually, after having carved a new life for herself with tooth and nail, Xiao wanted revenge for what was done to her, so she got involved with the only people she knew who could help her. One thing led to another until she got what she desired, although it also came with a price on her head, so she had to disappear.

After sneaking out of China and arriving in Ergastulum as a refugee, she told herself that part of her life was over and that she could start over. After a while, however, that same impulse which had made Xiao seek vengeance before sparked within her again, growing progressively stronger, and she could only resist it for so long...

The Imperial Nines Triad proved to be the perfect outlet for her, where she could not only indulge in her cravings but even benefit greatly from them.

Weapons: SIG MPX and a pair of Emeici

Skills:

Wushu: The first bit of spare money that Xiao ever made was spent on learning how to defend herself. Having trained and practiced for just under half of her life, she's quite lethal, whether it be in hand to hand or with a variety of weapons, her favorite being the Emeici.

Gunsmanship: Although she prefers taking care of business up close and personal, that doesn't mean that Xiao has any reservations about using guns when the situation calls for it. She isn't an elite sharpshooter, but her skills are more than adequate at short to medium ranges.

Driving and riding: Out of all the fancy things that money can buy, exotic cars and bikes are easily her favorites, and they're not just eye candy. If you need to get in, out or to somewhere fast, she's your girl. Just make sure you hold on and buckle your seat belt.

O&Os:

Player: Click here

Character: Find out!

Timeless

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on August 04, 2015, 05:12:58 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

The more I think about it, and as you can see I've given a lot of thought, the more I think I like the idea of a bodyguard. Though, I dunno if I would want him to guard just one person yet. Will definitely give it more thought.

Whichever you decide, I look forward to it. I will have to say that the bodyguard will mostly have to stick to the person appointed, mostly because to be more consistent and it seemed more logical that way.

Quote from: Lithium on August 04, 2015, 10:46:37 PM
~snipsnip~

I wanted to mention that the sheet looks fine. Only except that you listed three weapons, so I would have to ask you to remove one of the guns, so your character can have one melee and one gun weapon.

Also, I'm not too certain which position you're really keen on but if you want, I don't mind letting your character be the second bodyguard for my Deputy Mountain Master. It's somewhat like a rank higher at some sort, but your character would mostly be sticking with my character along with her other bodyguard who's Kokaine's character. It's your choice, of course. If you prefer for her to remain as a Red Pole, by all means.

Once you took out one of the weapon and leave just two, go ahead and post your sheet in the accepted characters thread. The link is in the first post of this thread.

Lithium

Oh, my bad, I removed one weapon. Misunderstood the restriction as being a rifle, a handgun and something else.

As for my Xiao's position, I don't really mind either, I was just trying to go with one that seemed pretty important and that we didn't have any of yet just to make sure that we weren't lacking anything. As far as I could tell from the Triad characters, we had some higher ups, some members to handle the administrative end, some normal members, but no one to oversee the armed conflict side of things.

So I guess I'll leave her as a Red Pole for now, unless you tell me that filling that position isn't particularly necessary (you'd know better than me, of course, I was just making the most educated guess that I could). Xiao would still be at the Deputy Mountain Master's disposal regardless, so feel free to have Yue summon her if she ever suspects she'll need an extra bodyguard for some especially dangerous scenarios. It could be interesting having to juggle responsibilities. :P

Timeless

Quote from: Lithium on August 05, 2015, 12:54:58 AM
Oh, my bad, I removed one weapon. Misunderstood the restriction as being a rifle, a handgun and something else.

As for my Xiao's position, I don't really mind either, I was just trying to go with one that seemed pretty important and that we didn't have any of yet just to make sure that we weren't lacking anything. As far as I could tell from the Triad characters, we had some higher ups, some members to handle the administrative end, some normal members, but no one to oversee the armed conflict side of things.

So I guess I'll leave her as a Red Pole for now, unless you tell me that filling that position isn't particularly necessary (you'd know better than me, of course, I was just making the most educated guess that I could). Xiao would still be at the Deputy Mountain Master's disposal regardless, so feel free to have Yue summon her if she ever suspects she'll need an extra bodyguard for some especially dangerous scenarios. It could be interesting having to juggle responsibilities. :P

Filling the positions within the inner core of the Triad is not necessary whatsoever! XD I only added the roles more specifically for people who are interested in the roles and to give more options to the players. But nevertheless, it's totally fine if you want to play her as one of the Red Poles. Nevertheless, yaaaaay for approved character sheet! *claps claps* <3!

CurvyKitten

I wanted to say Bella's mother was related to someone within the Triad, and that explains her parents connection and loyalty to them. And give them even more reason to look after Bella after both her parents pass. If that was ok?

Also her nickname for when she is on a contract is open for suggestions. I just pulled the first idea that came to mind and didn't sound to stupid. LOL:P It was that or Shadow, and Shadow made me think of darkwing duck and I just couldn't LOLZZZ

Belladonna Lucia DONE

Name:Belladonna Lucia
Nickname: Bella by general acquaintances, Mouse (only by close friends), Enigma (the name she goes by when on a job.)
Sexuality: bi
Blood Status: Twilight
Twilight Rank: A/3
Ethnicity: Half Asian, Half Latin
Occupation: Private Dancer (and hired Killer or enforcer for the Imperial Nines Triad, though due to her skills and the fact that she wears a mask this is not widely known. It is known that they have someone called Enigma working for them. The contracts she gets usually brought to her by one member in particular.)

Height: 5' 7''
Weight: 145 lbs.
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Distinguishing Features: small surgical scar on her throat, scars on her hands (from when she was training with that damn charkam.)
Face Claim:Molly Truong

Personality:
Insightful: When a person doesn't spend their time talking and actually listen they can be rather perceptive. Bella seems to have some deep understanding when it comes to people, specially when she is friends with them.

Determined: There where times when Bella could have simply given up. But that was never part of who she was. Bella was determined to live, to fight, to get her revenge and make more of her life than being a simple bystander or victim. And has pushed herself for years to do so.

Loyal: Once you make it into Bella's inner circle she is loyal to a fault and will always have your back. Even if its simply being there to listen, which she is of course very good at. Though this also means if you were to cross her she is not one to easily forgive.

Creative: Yes her history has created her be a masterful weapon. But before and despite that Bella has always been a creative soul. When he was younger art, dancing were what became her outlet. To this day they tend to reveal the wonderful spark still remains within her.

Off Assignment Caring/On Assignment Emotionless: When she is not an assignment Bella seems more caring, happy, gentle when it comes to people. As if she held onto that warmth within her despite the past. It is this aspect that keeps most everyone from even suspecting what lies beneath it all. But when on assignment Bella is cold, focus and on point, after all one can not do what she does and allow their heart to get involved. (though she does refuse to kill kids, subdue sure...kill no.)

History:
The only world that Bella has ever known was Ergastulum. Her parents were Twilight's that grew up in the area as well. They met and had a very strange yet passionate union. And Bella was the outcome of that union, an unexpected bundle of joy and energy. They knew she would be Twilight, and her life would be filled with twists and turns. But she was theirs, and they loved her.

Bella grew up running around the streets of Ergastulum, both her parents taking on different assignments to make ends meet. It wasn't easy, but together they managed to give her a decently happy childhood, despite some of her more interesting limitations.

It turns out that Bella was unable to speak. The local Doctor believed it was due to a growth that restricted her vocal cords and suggest that surgery may help. And in a small measure it did. Bella was able to make audible sounds for the first time in her life around the age of 9. And though she did learn to speak short phrases, she was never able to speak much above a whisper. Forcing it beyond that could actually become painful. So those around her learn to use sign language, or deal with age old paper and pen method. After a while one of the friends of the family managed to get hold of a small device that allowed Bella to speak more freely. A small wrist device that spoke whatever she typed on the small keyboard. Granted the voice it used was not something someone would call attractive, so Bella only uses it when she has too.

Despite the rough and tumble world they lived in Bella managed to turn 14 and still hold onto her sweet nature. She was no fool by any means; they did after all live in a world of criminals. But she still had this light that didn't seem to fade. That is until her parents refused to turn against their current employer the Triad. They had recently arrived and hired her parents to help them carve out a part of the city and claim it as their own. The people they used to work for became furious and when they were refused.

Wanting to send a message the group sent people to kill the small family. Only when they arrived only Bella and her mother were home. The following fight seemed to happen so quickly that Bella could barely keep track. But she knew it was her actions that ended up getting her mother killed. She died trying to protect her; it was that action that started Bella's dark path.

Part of the young girl snapped that day; the happy light that always reflected in her smiles vanished as she killed two of the attackers before help arrived to deal with the rest. Bella didn't respond to anyone for days, only her father was able to snap her out of the strange disassociated state. Only now instead of the beautiful girl that wanted to dance, he had a daughter that wanted revenge, or more so to do anything to remove the guilt of causing her mother's death.

Her father knew she had the same determination her mother had and decided it was best to teach her how to protect herself. He told her to choose her weapons; the poison claws were new yet personal. Something he expected after the incident, but it was the Chakram that caught his attention. It was one of her mother’s favorite weapons, difficult yet deadly when mastered. From there he began to teach her all that he could with the time he had left.

One thing did come from this indecent; the Triad saw that her parents had proven their loyalty. So when her father passed and left the 16 year old girl on her own, they stepped in. Bella was welcomed into her new home as a sign of gratitude to her parents for all that they did for them. The next fours years Moses taught her, he became like a second father to the young woman. And Continued her education, working her mind as well as her body. Till she grew into a talented and very skilled young woman.

Today Bella still has strong ties to the Imperial Nines Triad. And though they give her a great deal of freedom, it is known she takes contract strictly from them. Thankfully though the now 20 year old Bella, has found a bit of an odd balance with who she is and what she does, even finding a place to express a bit of her creative side as a dancer, though even that comes at a cost, then again in this world everything does. The question is, are you willing to pay it?

Weapons: Claws, chakram(can split in two)

Skills:
Poisons: Poisons are nothing if not an art, a skill that allows her to be incredibly affective even if she gets nothing more than a simple scratch or drop into someones drink. From something that paralyzes for a period of time, to making someone sick, to sleeping or simply killing them. She of course has an antidote for all her blends, or grown immune to them due to exposure to them during her training. (like built up resistance, some lessons were learned the hard way)

Stealth: There is a reason Bella's 'alter ego' goes by the name of Enigma. Part of her effectiveness is her ability to get in and out unseen. The killer that goes bump in the night. This level of stealth added to her other skills have made her a terrifyingly affective killer.

Custom fighting style: Bella's father never wanted her to live as he did, but after what happened he knew there was no real choice. So he saw to teaching her how to defend herself. Working with her abilities and limitations, letting her choose her weapons and developing her style around her not only makes her skilled but also unpredictable as it is not a traditional set style.

O&Os:

Ons:touch is a very strong sense with Bella so it plays a big roll in what turns her on. Tempting teasing touches, slow sensual, and needful grasps all add to what she enjoys. Passion, sensuality, light bondage, erotic foreplay, kissing, oral....

Offs: extreme pain, vore, gore, things that belong in the bathroom, humiliation, bestiality,

Lynnette

Finished character sheet

Name: Samantha Everett
Nickname: Sam, Mrs. Everett
Sexuality: Bisexual
Twilight Rank: N/A
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 142lbs
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Distinguishing Features: N/A
Face Claim: Denise Milani

Personality:

Silver-tongued - Smooth talking, excellent manipulator. Samantha knows well how to express herself in order to get under someone's skin in one way or another, both in terms of wording and body-language.

Calm - Takes a lot to truly infuriate or distress her, her mind works intelligently and efficiently, and rarely resort to showing any form of distressed emotion unless intentional.

Indifferent - A true follower of survival of the fittest. Having lived for many years in Ergastulum, Samantha has grown used to the nature of the city, and has grown comfortable with the thought of expecting people to get shot or stabbed sooner or later. Her acceptance for death is rather high, and it would take someone standing very close to her to truly move her.

Classy - A person for the finer life, at least as far as Ergastulum can offer. Whilst one can hardly call running a gang-owned club as living the finer life, she does a good job, and has a solid moneyflow. Things like fine wine and luxury is a fine shortcut to her heart.

Clean-handed - Despite being capable of doing some extent of the dirtier work herself, Samantha is far more of the kind to outsource the work. She finds it below herself to have to resort to dealing with nuisances by her own hands, and would much rather spend a couple extra bucks to hire someone capable to do it for her.

History: Samantha grew up most of her life on the eastern coast of the US, most of which spent in Atlanta and New York. In a lot of ways, she was a very privileged child as well. She had parents with good, stable jobs, and as she grew older, she got the option to go to college, an option she picked up on, and later graduated with a degree in mathematics. Soon after she got her degree, she managed to find herself a good job at a rapidly growing company.

With the company having just jumped out of its establishing period, the higher-ups were inexperienced, and for a college-graduate drowning in loans, any available source of money was very willingly accepted. With the company's growth-rate, there were no good estimate for a yearly income, which presented good ground for her as the only person actually doing the maths to garner a couple extra bucks to help with her loans. While she would make sure to keep the money neutrally kept, keeping it under the banking radar, over the course of two years of stealing portions of the revenue that had been growing steadily over the time elapsed, she was eventually caught. After all, she could hardly be called a criminal mind. While she had willingly and knowingly committed to a criminal act, she lacked the inside knowledge to cover every trail.

In the end, with some clever wording and gentle manipulation, Samantha was offered a plea deal. Instead of serving multiple years in prison and have even more money to pay, she got the option of ending up in Ergastulum instead and make herself a new life there. Since she could hardly stomach the thought of seeing her family and friends, and that she would have no chance of getting a similar job in the future, she took the offer, and with that, a new life was started.

The initial stages were, as one would expect, bulky to say the least. Coming from a solid middle-class life to a place like Ergastulum was like night and day.The reality of the situation didn't really hit her until she found herself completely broke, struggling with getting food to live to the next day. She ended up bouncing between a lot of jobs she would never have imagined herself do. Anything from small day-jobs as a messenger or the likes to prostitution, whatever paid was good enough.

Eventually, over the course of this, she got in contact with the current club-supervisor. With the reality of Ergastulum well crammed in by now, the nature of the city didn't phase her at all anymore. She had somehow gotten accustom to seeing the occasional corpse in the streets, hookers working corners and druggies trying to supply their addictions. As with that, she had learned what it could mean to work for someone, and the fundamental risks of it. However, she garnered a good relationship with the current supervisor, and eventually got employed to do "All the work I can't be assed to do", which in turn ended up being more or less all the work.

Eventually, the current club-supervisor ended up passing away under some shady circumstances, with some rather obvious pointers at a certain someone, although at that point, he had mostly just been a headpiece, with her doing all the work without getting a grain of credit for it, so it was a natural progression that she took over the supervising role of the club, a task she has stayed true to for several years now.

Weapons: Has a needle-sharp hairpin she commonly wears or keep on her body. While not a mass-murder weapon, it can easily be used to take out a person or two silently. Aside from that, there is a high-caliber assault-rifle stashed away in a dresser in her office, but it very rarely sees the light of day, and is usually treated more as a medium-range sharpshooter rifle than a direct combat weapon.
Skills:

Economics/Management - Being both a college graduate and having many years of supervision experience, Samantha has a solid portion of knowledge on both the fields of economical management and general management such as organizing events, keeping control over multiple tasks simultaneously, and generally making sure that everything she has in her hands go as planned.

Precision - While she can hardly be called a soldier, Samantha can be deadly precise as far as unaware targets go. She's not a mass murderer by any stretch of the imagination, but she can willingly take out a person or two as long as they aren't aware of her presence, usually by poking a hole in their throat with her needle. She is semi-capable of operating a rifle, but she's reluctant of embracing it, it becomes more of a if-I-need-too scenario. As far as where her knowledge of both parts come from, the knowledge of both originate from various small-jobs she picked up on before ending up running the club.

People-handling - A solid manipulator and very skilled in the art of reading people by looking at their body-language and various other key-factors. Another thing that just came over the years, Samantha has picked up a solid knowledge-base and is very easily capable of dragging conversations in the directions that she favor by reading the other person to find out what would be the easiest way to get her will. She has quickly rose to become one of those who just happens to know everything that goes on everywhere, through having a vast number of sources from every edge of town. She usually has a word or two to share for the right price as well.

O&Os: Specifics for this character - Breastplay
In general though, please PM me before any sex-scenes, and we can talk it out there, I prefer not to list set kinks and fetishes, but rather adapt things as they go on.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moraline

Submitted for approval:

Shimabukuro "Satsu" Satsuki

Name: 島袋 さつき Shimabukuro Satsuki
Nickname: Satsu
Sexuality:  Bi
Twilight Rank: n/a
Ethnicity:  Japanese/Panamanian raised in Ergastulum
Occupation: 49'r , Runner, Messenger, Delivery Girl for the Triad, handy person to have on a heist

Height: 5'4" <1.65m>
Weight: 110 lbs <50 kg>
Hair Colour:  Dark Brown, long and straight
Eye Colour:  Brown
Distinguishing Features: Yakuza tattoo on her left thigh, a black and white geisha girl
Face Claim: Meisa Kuroki

Personality:

Inquisitive - She's forever tinkering with something electronic/electric. She's the type that just can't resist pushing the red button to see what it does.
Cautious - The opposite to her inquisitiveness, She is leery of people she doesn't know, likes to scout things out, do her research before entering a situation. She spends a lot of time exploring nooks and crannies of the city so that she's always prepared with an escape route and places to hide.
Physically self-conscious / lacks confidence in her appearance - Forever changing her style, her looks, dying her hair, wearing different clothes. She's not entirely comfortable in her own skin. Having dressed in plain clothes and with her mother always trying to cover her up to look like a boy she never really felt girly. The brothel owner used to try and make her wear revealing slutty clothes around the brothel but at the same time they'd tell her she was as flat as a boy and that she should wear more make up to make herself look like a woman. She didn't like the way the men looked at her and when they started to make her do the job itself she began dressing in boys clothes and hiding elsewhere, even took a job at a shop to get away (see history). She's grown out of a lot of that trauma but it still sits with her emotionally.
Loves children - Maybe it's because she remembers when her childhood was normal or maybe it's because she wants to have children but she likes to play with them and be around them. They make her happy. She dreams of being a mother.
Sarcastic - Especially when faced with adversity or threat she often turns to sarcastic humor as a coping device.

History: Born in Panama City, her mother was Japanese and Father was Panamanian. Her father was a cook on a large cargo container ship and her mother was a prostitute turned home maker. She was raised the first few years in Panama however her father died when shortly after she started school. Her mother had an old friend in Ergastulum that offered her a job working in a brothel for the Yakuza. Her experience before that with prostitution had been in a clean house where the women were well cared for but Ergastulum's Yakuza brothel didn't offer her the same comforts or level of care.

Fearing for young Satsu, her mother dressed her as a boy and always sent her away to play or hide her places away from the eyes of the brothel owners. The hiding and escapes were futile, jealous bitter members of the brothel turned her over to the owners and ratted her out whenever she was nearby. After that, Satsu was groomed to be a prostitute by the owners at every opportunity.  They began to force her to dress in revealing clothes and sold her off at a young age to the most vile of customers.

But as a child she was always tinkering with electronics and was pretty good at fixing stuff. To get away from the brothel she got a job at a small pawn shop fixing things and met members of the Triad. Taking jobs running for them she soon learned that Yakuza and Triad had two very different ways of life to offer her. One as a runner/messenger and the other as their whore. After the Yakuza started forcing Satsu into prostitution she made the choice to slip away and join the Triad. 

She still has a lot of friends in the Yakuza but those are lines she doesn't want to risk crossing because there is definite bad blood between the higher ups and her. A month after she joined the Triad her mother was "sent away" by the Yakuza. She's pretty sure they killed her. It was a mercy more then a sin as her mother had long since been lost to the drugs and alcohol.

The only way to avoid getting pulled back in was to use all the money she was earning from the Triad to buy her freedom from the Yakuza. She gave them every dime she earned that first year, plus a lot that she stole to get them to not try and kill or kidnap her. There's still no guarantee of safety but at least they are placated for now.

Weapons: Balisong, IWI Jericho 941 (semi-auto pistol)

Skills:

Security Systems/Electronics - She knows how to install them, deactivate them, and repair them. Pretty handy with most electronics and electrical things.
Parkour - She's been a runner since she was a kid. Running from cops, running from rival gangs, running from everyone all the time.
Knife fighting - Started learning martial arts when she was a kid, a little bit of aiki-jutsu, judo, karate, progressed into knife fighting in her teens. She's okay at the other stuff but Knife fighting is where her talent lies.

O&Os: click here

Other notes:

Her home is an old tool shed on top of an apartment building in territory belonging to the Triad. The shed itself has enough room in it for a roll out sleeping mat, a few shelves, and that's about it. The building itself keeps out the wind and rain pretty well but she had to rig some electricity that she's siphoning off the building. With the electricity she powers a light, laptop, and has an electrical outlet to power her square shelf sized portable space heater/fan.

She keeps a toolbelt with common electricians tools in it, and her pistol all locked in a toolbox in her shed. Plus 3 suitcases with a variety of cheap clothes in them of all different styles. Sometimes she has a few items kicking around that she's repairing for people or just for fun.

To pay for rent for her little space, she fixes electrical issues in the building for the superintendent. In turn he looks the other way, doesn't tell anyone she's up there, and no one is the wiser. She could maybe use her position in the Triad to force her way into one of the apartments but she likes it this way, she's off the grid and no one knows where to find her.

CurvyKitten

Oh as a side note, tera would totally hired some people. Muscle, thieves, snoops, and open to make ic connections for goods. Do you trade stuff to her, do you get certain supplies from her, are you looking for information? She is your girl! hehe

Outlaw Fallen

Might message you later for some ideas (depending on what Timeless says about my character)
I will come reformed