Deaney Family incest game (characters being made, role play starting soon)

Started by rachels270692, March 12, 2016, 11:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachels270692

ok I would love to make a simple family group, yes this will have incest within it.

Ok the setting is a rich family who live on there own land so they can do as they wish.
Starting point will be the day or so before the twins (rachls270692 and orpheuse69 charas) so the day before they turn 16 which is the day they are welcomed and lead into the incest action within the family. Having only had foreplay up to this time, now they are 16 they will be able to join in with the family in the more sex based actives.

other plots will come into play, as the games goes on.

all on what people like, but other idea are welcome as well.

so we have

me - younger sister 16 (twin)
Orpheus69 - brother 16 (twin)
wander - middle brother
joaniesappho - as the mother
jinzah - older brother
Tamhansen- farther
sketcherella - sister
MistressFrancesca - sister

so so far we have one daughters and 3 sons the mum and the dad.

so looking for some more daughter before sons right now.

please post what role you would like to play and if you are playing or not.

also we have a thread which show cases the house, and rooms
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245974.msg12156695#msg12156695

here you will also see everyone bedroom, so please when saying you want to join have a pic of your bedroom or let us know what kind of room you think you would like. So we can find a pic for it :D
chara page up and running
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246093.new#new

ooc page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246186.0

Here are the roleplay threads, roleplay will start in the main house :)

Main house thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246187.0

Grounds thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246188.0

Stable thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246190.0

Pools and spa thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246189.0

Bedrooms thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246191.0
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

rachels270692

ya i can see you put, the thing is i was more thinking of letting people play maybe two people each if they want. For I my self like being able to play more then one person, so that was more the idea  of a bigger family.
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Tamhansen

I like the idea.

Well you can always play multiple chars. I personally like to play two. But if you start out with a core group, and then branch out if interested people arrive? Perhaps an aunt and uncle joining in, followed by their kids as new players join?
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

rachels270692

ya that is a good idea start off small and then spread out as more people come along.

maybe a family of less say 5 or 6
so you have mum and dad, then 3 or 4 kids unless of course we get more people then we can think of adding more kids, or another family who lives there so maybe the ant and uncle and there kids.

wander

Just setting up shop after rachel invited me in. :)

Unsure on what character I'd play, though I am interested in a middle brother for one.

rachels270692

hehe welcome wander :D

and sounds good, not sure i want i want to play maybe a shy but a tease and playfully younger sister
and most likely the mum unless another wants the mum role :P

WildStallionNYC

rachels270692

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on March 12, 2016, 04:10:47 PM
Tentatively interested here.

Would like to get more of an idea of who might be joining, and a more concrete idea of the concept and setting, before really committing myself

the idea will be on who wants to play, once i have a good number idea i can work out everything and come up with ideas with everyone.
Also see if people want to play more the one person, if so then we can have bigger family's with fewer people.

but in number wise i am thinking 3 people per person max, ie you can play 1 if you want, or up to 3. but that idea may change to just 2 not sure yet

Tamhansen

I believe Rachel mentioned thinking of playing the mum earlier. I can do the father if not claimed, but if you want him, I'll gladly take another role.

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Orpheus69

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

JinZah

I'll make this for interest. I'll most likely want to play a college age son/older brother in the family, beyond that i'll need more info on the setup to flesh out the character.

MistressFrancesca

this sounds interesting.    i'll go for playing either the youngest or middle child daughter

rachels270692

ya i was planning on doing the pick one person, then when we have everyone who is playing then saying people can have a 2nd if they wish :)

also i am more happy playing a sub younger sister, so the mum role is open to anyone who is more willing to play a more dom mother :D

WildStallionNYC

this looks like it's going to be fun!
Looking forward to it starting :)

rachels270692

ya me to have a lot of people seeming to want to play, going to keep it open a few more days (feeling really sick right now from driving home from uni, so mind is not working the best for making plots hehe :P)
then i will do a head count, so how many people we have then set the roles and see what people want :)
also see if we have people for maybe two family who live together, so like the main family and maybe the uncles family or something like that

also for anyone this bit, I would love if I could get a few people(2 or 3) to be co makers or what every it is called, to help me run the game and all that jazz

rachels270692

Right need a head count so I can see how many people we have for both yes i am playing and maybe all on the plot :P

then i can change coming up with the plot, and get it posted.

if anyone would like the be a GM with me let me know :)

rachels270692

cool :)
ya i normally see lots of females so this should be fun :)

wander

I'mma here, as a player only.  :-) I'd like a middle brother but can also play older members too.

rachels270692

JoanieSappho

Oh yes, this. If the mother is still open, I could do with letting my more dommy side out.

rachels270692

cool sure so far i dont think anyone has lay claim to the mother yet (tell me if i am wrong :P) so if it is open  you can have her :)

JinZah

Mark me as a yes. Hopefully we'll see the player ratio even out as more people check in.

rachels270692

cool and ya hopefully,
so far that makes 5 of us (counting me)

so we have
me - younger sister 16 (twin)
Orpheus69 - brother 16 (twin)
wander - middle brother
joaniesappho - as the mother
jinzah - older brother
Tamhansen- farther

so so far we have two daughters and 3 sons the mum and the dad.

Orpheus69

I'm still up for a brother, but I'd take dad as well if we need

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

rachels270692

cool got you noted down as brother, i think someone wanted the farther role just have to wait and see if they check in :)