Calison's Current Cravings: Freeform and System Play

Started by Calison, July 03, 2011, 04:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calison

So I think I may be getting back into the swing of things and I'm interested in starting up a new roleplay or two. I will say now that my muse comes and goes, so I might not always post every single day or multiple times in a given day. Sometimes I do get on a roll though, especially if I get really into a game ^^

For a comprehensive list of my ons and offs, please see my preferences. I will say that some of my dislikes have changed into things that I like or would like to try, so if there are any elements listed there that you would like to incorporate into a game, please ask me and we'll discuss it.

So without further ado, I am looking for games that include some or all of the following themes:

Futa/Intersexed partners for my female characters
Yuri/ Lesbians
Age Play with Older females (early to mid forties)
Plus Sized Women
Incest Pairings: Mother/Daughter or Son; Aunt/Nephew or Niece; Cousin/Cousin; Sister/Sister
Succubi
Anthros/Furries: A fan of a wide variety of many types of animals. Currently craving horse, canine and scales.
Orcs and Trolls of the WoW variety.
Dom/sub and switch play--I am more a switch, though I have a bit of a sub streak xD
Scenes with multiple partners--threesomes, gang-bang, that sort of thing.

I am also looking for another systems game.
Systems that I know how to play and have the books for are: DnD 3.5 and Pathfinder.
Systems that I know how to play but lack the books: DnD 4e
Systems that I would like to get to know better but lack the books: Exalted and Scion.

I have a few story ideas in mind that might be interesting to do, though I'd like to discuss premises and elements with my prospective partners to create something we'll both be happy playing with.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in playing with me--Please don't post in the thread. Please check out some of my post history to get a sense of my writing style, because that's what I'll be doing with you ^^

I hope to hear from you soon!

--Calison

Calison

A few new ideas.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Allow me to preface this one by saying it doesn't have to be sexual in anyway, I'd be fine exploring relationships. I am a brony xD Because of the latest MLP:FIM episode I've been on a shipping kick with any and all combinations of Luna, Celestia and Twilight Sparkle. Like I said I'm interested in exploring the relationships mostly, but any roleplays involving this particular idea can involve some sex, though I would like to play the ponies as anthros in that case.

Alternatively we can roleplay with OCs, I'd be equally interesting in coming up with my own ponies to use. If this has caught your attention at all, please PM me and we'll figure out plot and premise detail then ^^

Harley Quinn
I've been playing through Arkham Asylum (finally) and Harley Quinn is as sexy as ever, gotta love her nurse's outfit. For this one I'm not terribly interested in playing Batman, but playing an orderly or a doctor at Arkham that has been given task to treat her. Any and all aspects of this are up for discussion, though I think would like for Harley to have a more dominating sort of role.