Some Ideas in my naughty head

Started by badbabysitter, January 12, 2010, 06:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badbabysitter

You May Now Fuck The Bride

------------- On her wedding night, a pretty young virginal  bride and her groom  are heading to the hotel to consumate their marriage. They run into a couple in the lobby who wish them well and offer them a celebratory crink in their room. The   drinks are drugged, a roofie for te groom and some Ecstasy for the bride...they proceed to debauch the  poor  bride, and even call in some studs later to gangbang her  whilst her  new hubby sleeps through it all

You bet Yor Wife

--- A classic but a goodie.. hubby makes a ridiculous bet with his buddy ( or buddies) and loses his wife sexually in the deal

Dealing With Bullies

--- A mother decided to personally deal with the bullies that have been harrassing her son. She in turn gets bullied and sexually dominated by her son's bullies, who make her their new play toy. The boy becomes very popular and the mom becomes the neighborhood sextoy un beknownst to him

The Terrinle Timmins Twins

--- Two twin sisters move into a new town..they are very close. VERY VERY close and  a bit hypersexialized and try maing friends in their own unique way

The Pill

--- Flat chested unpopular teen decdes to order a  pill that promises to increase her bust size. It does with incredible results, it unfortuantely alsoturns her into a bit of a nymphomaniac. The pill may also work on men, increasing their  size...how long before this becomes an epidemic

Ace Flyer

I'm interested in the Twins and Pill idea.

zemo8801

Hey I would like to do that pill idea or maybe that bully one with you if that is cool with you. Hope to hear from you.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Combustible

I like the You May Now Fuck the Bride roleplay, shoot me a PM and we'll see if we can arrange something.
Unbreakable.
.Make me Combust.

Carlissa

If you are looking for someone to play your twin, I can do it. Could I be preggers?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Major Major

Lyrus

Au contraire, I find the bullies idea the most appealing.

I must stand out. Hm.
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

Darkpoet

The bully one also stands out to me. So many interesting twists and turns that could take.

Lyrus

Aha! A fellow thinker of twisted ways.
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!