D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Insanityenviesme

How could it be anything else?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Insanityenviesme

Oh, Forgive me..Was I not being clear?
Moments of Sanity

DiverseDesires

Is clear what you meant to be?

Insanityenviesme

It was supposed to be, Yes..What do you think went wrong?
Moments of Sanity

DiverseDesires

Perhaps you should ask for some advice?

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

DiverseDesires

Wykyd

If you don't ask, how can you learn?

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

WHy do women want men to learn? :p
Moments of Sanity

Wykyd

Insanityenviesme

Do you not know that I crave to know?
Moments of Sanity

Wykyd

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Anesa

Wykyd

Anesa

Are you questioning my questions?   (laughs)

Anesa

Would I not ever see you again if it did?  *pouts* :(

Wykyd