D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

blue bunny sparkle

It depends... do painful things turn you on?

Cassiopeia

Do I look like that kind of person?

Remiel

Pardon me, does anyone know where the bathroom is?

Kimbersqk

Is there a bathroom in cyber land?
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

Caehlim

Don't you think there should be?
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Saku

What if you had to really go due to a certain abdominal problem that starts with a D?
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Caehlim

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Anesa

Shouldn't all questions have answers?

Insanityenviesme

Why cant one be satisfied with an unanswered question?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

Why can't you just answer the question?

Insanityenviesme

Why cant you understand that an unanswered question heightens my mystery?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

Why didn't you tell me that you didn't care?
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Do I have to divulge all my thoughts?

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

Do you prefer tranquil quiet or bouncy rhythm?
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

Would you enjoy a romantic candle-lit dinner replete with slow music and sweet scents?
Moments of Sanity