The complete DC Universe. (Interest check/Recruiting still.)

Started by Batman4560, August 17, 2013, 08:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

This is an interest check thread, if you want to be part of this post here.

Its the first year of a new age, the age of the super hero. First a man who can defy gravity showed up in Metropolis, then a vigilante in Gotham started beating criminals to a bloody pulp. Soon the heroes were springing up in every city and coming from space at times. Eventually these myths took on names, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash...But with the good always comes the bad...

Names such as Lex Luthor, The Joker, Mirror Master, and Ares were being whispered from those that lived in fear. These were the worlds Super Villains and they opposed all that the heroes stood for. Some used money and politics to oppose heroes with limitless power. Others used mind games and chaos. While some simply used brute force.

This is a sandbox game that will require both heroes and villains to make the game run. Players will start off in the first year of their chosen characters carrier and its up to them to form teams, make enemies and show the world what the characters are capable of. Each and every hero is up for grabs.

The rules are simple.
1.-be respectful of other players.
2.-GM's rule is final.
3.-Post at least once a week if not more.
4.-Post at lest a paragraph.
5.-Two characters per player.
6.-Complete the character sheet.

As far as origins go, feel free to re work them so long as they are true to the character. I.E. If the reason a character is a hero is due to his parents deaths, keep that in. The best part about this is that it is our own cannon so not every character needs to be related the way they are in the comics at this point.

OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=183696.0#new

Here is an example of a character sheet.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
.Character you wish to portray: Oliver Queen / Green Arrow

.Hero, villain, or walking the line?: Walking the line.

.Powers and physical attributes:

-Master Archer- Oliver has developed his skills so well that he boasts the ability to shoot 29 arrows per minute. It has also been recorded that he can split a drop of water in half while it leaves the tap and fire an arrow down the barrel of a gun.

-Acrobatic- Oliver has displayed he is an expert acrobat and uses these skills to evade fire and move around Star city when more conventional means are not available.

-Martial Artist-  He is proficient in several forms of hand-to-hand combat including Judo, Kickboxing and Karate. Proclaimed as a martial arts master, he has shown the ability to take on seven people at once. He spent several months dedicated to making himself a better fighter and trained with many of the world's finest martial arts teachers and even went through training from Natas, the same person who trained Deathstroke.

-Swordsman- Ollie is also very proficient with a sword, though it is not his preferred weapon of choice. He has beaten Jason Todd in a sword-fight and has deflected an incoming arrow with the sword he carries.

-Politics-Ollie ran for office and became the mayor of Star City for a significant amount of time. He has since resigned from being the mayor and has continued to lean on political issues from time to time.

-strength- Ollie can at least lift up to twice his body weight and has benched 390 lbs.

.Origin and backstory (as you see it):

Growing up a spoiled rich kid in Star City to the parents of Henry Queen and Moira Queen, Oliver was constantly trying to get the attention he wanted so bad. In order to do this after he discovered the Robin Hood stories to take up thrill seeking like extreme sports and learning to pick pockets. This led to him doing things as dangerous as base jumping and things that gave him a bad reputation like stealing. Eventually he became good at everything he tried. He developed a sliver tongue to get out of trouble and a nack for getting into fights witch made him a capable street fighter. Eventually he met a man named Tommy Merlin and befriended the boy and together they gained a reputation as the wild kids in Star City.

After high school Oliver went on to M.I.T. and graduated top of his class in business management. Together with Tommy they Rich boy opened up a successful night club. Proving that he could handle the pressure of running his own company Oliver's dad announced that Ollie would be the next man to run Queen industries when Henry stepped down. Soon after Oliver was approached by a man who attempted to pressure him into selling drugs for a dealer named China White at Ollie's club. When Oliver refused the man attacked and injured Oliver. To get revenge on the man that injured him Oliver went threw many illegal sources and contacted Natas. After promising to pay Natas an insane amount of money Natas agreed to teach Oliver how to fight however before he could seek out his revenge Henry took Oliver out on the family boat the Queens Gambit for a surprise party. China White had gotten wind of the departure of Oliver from Star City and decided that if he wouldn't sell her drugs at his club then she would make an example of him. Sending an in-force'r after Oliver shortly after Oliver and his father set sail the assassin gave chase. After one month at sea heading south the assassin boarded The Queens Gambit in the dead of night and planted charges of explosives around the boat and quickly departed from the ship. One day later he set the charges and blew up the Queens Gambit causing the death of Henry Queen and the ship remains to sink to the bottom of the Ocean. Being thrown from the ship by the explosion the injured Oliver drifted for days on a fragment of the ship until he washed up on what he would later learn was starfish Isle.

The next five years of Oliver's life was a living nightmare, when he washed up on the isle he had no water, no food and no way to get home. Finding a dry safe spot on the beach of the isle Oliver set out to explore the land slowly making marks in trees that he would understand and made a system to navigate the Isle by markings. After finding strong branches and vines deep in the jungle woods of the Island he fashioned the strongest branch into a make shift bow and made very crude arrows. While struggling at first eventually Oliver learned the art of stealth and hunting to find food. Slowly the Island turned him into a self reliant man. While on the Island he gained the skills to track, hunt, fire his bow at master levels and the acrobatic skills needed to navigate the jungle quickly. One night while hunting for food Oliver caught the sound of men talking. Surprised Oliver hid and waited for the men to pass him by. He was amazed to see that they were extremely well armed and prepared for the dangers of the Island. Ollie cautiously began to follow the pair of oblivious men as they led him to a large field of poppies being harvested to make heroin by island natives that were being enslaved. As Oliver started to formulate a plan in his head to help the natives and destroy the heroine he recognized the mark of China White on the labels that marked the heroin "brand". Anger slowly boiled over in Ollie's body and without putting much thought into it Ollie lit an arrow shaft on fire and sent the blazing shaft into the field of poppies causing them to almost instantly set fire. Sinking back into the jungle he could hear a woman shouting commands to the men to salvage what they could and move to the plane. Oliver came back to the camp to find the China White and attacked her in the burning field. After a furious battle Oliver managed to slip his hand into the pocket of China and pull out her gps and key to the plane before tossing her into the fire he had caused and fled to the plane while she screamed in pain as her body set fire. Killing the men under her employment while making his way to the small plane. He boarded the sea plane and after a rocky start managed to get far enough away from the isle  to be rescued by fishermen after running out of fuel and landing the plane in the middle of the water close to Florida. The fishermen helped Oliver get home where he was welcomed back by his friends.

Oliver soon found out that the five years he was gone many changes to his home had been made. His mother died due to a heart attack after the news of his disappearance, Tommy had run his club into the ground and his family's company had went under. The Star City he had come home to was not the city he left, it went from a thriving community to a city riddled with crime and corruption. After moving in with Tommy and bringing his club back from the ruin it had came to in his absence, Oliver vowed to never take what he had for granted ever again. Now changed by the Island he grew to hate the corruption that had befallen Star City and began to study politics and at the same time secretly assembled a small army's worth of arrows and various leathers and armors. After two more years the now 29 year old man had become a noted activist for the poor and was moonlighting as what the papers were calling "The hood" Oliver soon started to tell the drug dealers he was crippling that his name was "Green Arrow" and they should tell their bosses that "Arrow" was coming for them. By day Oliver was running for Mayor and by night he was taking the drugs off the streets. Eventually he became the Mayor of Star City and used his power to "hunt" the Green Arrow down while actually gaining more fame and spreading the name around so that he could gain the attention of the more well known heroes...

.The burning question - Why this character?: My first comic was an issue of brave and the bold that had batman and green arrow trying to survive an avalanche on a snow covered mountain. I don't remember the book very well today but I remember instantly becoming enamored by the idea that there was a character out there that was so similar to batman while maintaining his own identity as a character and being able to bring his own set of skills to aid batman in a way other heroes wouldn't.

.What do you believe you can bring to the RPG?: having a vast understanding of the silver age of comics and a love for super heroes in general in addition to the experience of running a three year long game of dungeons and dragons, I feel that I can bring a fresh take to a strong character and help plot moving in all aspects of the game when other players may be stuck and need advice. Im really excited to even get the chance to apply for this character and can honestly say the group as a whole looks like they care about the game and thats refreshing to see.

.Provide a short sample post as your desired character, in three paragraphs or more:

Oliver had been on the island for five years and not once did he hear the sound of any human other than himself. While hunting for the deer that would be the next mornings food deep in the messy jumble of a forest on starfish island he heard the sound of voices echoing around him. Thinking he had finally gone mad the blonde bearded man dropped low to the ground and rolled under a downed tree. Bugs and insects swarmed his body as he lied under the massive mossy log and his eyes scanned the area around him. The moist ground stained his old clothes and the mud that stuck to his body helped mask him under the tree. Catching movement that was not animal like Oliver scrapped up mud and rubbed it on his face for extra camouflage and stayed still. Carefully watching with his green and blood shot eyes he saw two men in black ski masks, standard camouflage jumpsuits, heavy back packs and armed with automatic rifles headed toward his direction. Oliver held his breath as they passed up the tree that he was hiding under. The men were speaking about the natives that they had been watching and making sure were doing the job they had been given. Carefully Oliver remained about one hundred feet behind the men and followed them silently back to the camp they had set up.

To his horror Oliver had found the camp was set up with small shacks and workers all around tables and fields of poppies. It seemed the armed men were making the natives harvest the poppies for heroin making. Oliver's heart sank as he realized he didn't have the skills needed to take down so many men with guns in his weak condition. Taking in the surrounding area his mind raced with a way he could maybe save the natives or distract the guards long enough for them to escape.

"Maybe a fire?....."

Oliver muttered to himself and considered setting one of the shacks on fire. Quickly he reached into his pocket and drew two flat small stones and then took an arrow out of his quiver and set it on the muddy earth. Reaching around and pulling up dead grass Oliver placed the grass over the shaft of the arrow and looked up to see the mark of China White, the drug dealer that had sent a man to attempt to force Ollie to sell drugs at his night club years ago before the shipwreck. The anger in his heart grew and Oliver started to strike one stone against the other and set the grass on fire. The kindling quickly caused the shaft of the arrow to set fire as well, notching the flaming arrow quickly he steadied his aim and pulled his bowstring back. After a quick moment of aiming he released the arrow and sent it sailing into the field of poppies. As soon as Ollie saw the flames start to rise and the workers to step back he himself moved deeper into the jungle.

Oliver quickly threw his bow over his left shoulder and expertly climbed a tall tree in a matter of seconds by leaping from branch to branch and using his body's new found strength to pull him up. When he was high in the tree he watched and listened to the chaos going on around him. Already the natives were escaping but he could hear the shouts of a woman telling the men with rifles to pack up what they could and move the heroin to the sea plane. Gazing back down at the camp he saw the figure of an attractive woman in a black body suit with pale skin and fresh snow white hair pointing and giving out commands. Soon only she remained at the camp and was packing up. Oliver assumed she was China White and he started to leap down the tree branches until he was on the ground. Carefully he notched another arrow and held his breath while pulling back on the string building the pressure behind the arrow that would send it sailing at her. He lined up his shot for her heart and slowly exhaled while releasing the bowstring when he felt the shot was lined up perfectly.

The arrow sailed threw the jungle woods and went straight for her chest but before Oliver had time to smile at his work she turned and caught his arrow mid flight stopping it just before it connected with her body. Oliver gasped in amazement and quickly moved at her. He was fully intending to kill the drug dealer and at least keep one person out of his once beloved City. She spotted his movements and gracefully mirrored his movements by charging him while the poppy fields flames spread more wildly around her. Coming face to face she smiled and realized who he was.

"Mr. Queen, my assassin didn't kill you five years ago? I suppose that's good because now I have the chance to do so myself."

Oliver lashed out with a deadly strike at her head from his left hand while holding the bow to use its weight to make his strike more forceful. Quickly she had side stepped his attack and grabbed his bow. Twisting it out of his hand she tossed her right leg up and kneed his body hard driving the air from him while the flames started to surround them. Oliver dropped to his knees and drew deep breaths, he couldn't  believe how strong her strike was. As she squared up her attack for his head Oliver reached into his boot and pulled out a knife he had made out of a rock and deer bone. Quickly he slashed the sharp rock across her leg and made her flinch long enough for him to stand and grab her hip with his right hand. China sent her head smashing into Oliver's face and made him fall back in pain but he kept a tight hold on her hip. Oliver stepped behind her using his left foot as a pivot point and then wrapped his arm that had been clasped to her waist around her neck. Lifting hard he slipped his left hand into her pocket and grabbed two items, a small g.p.s. and a key ring with two keys on it. Using all the strength he had Oliver tossed her choking body into the flames and watched as the fire engulfed her and set her ablaze. The following screams were the screams of a woman who knew she would soon die and quickly died away drowning in the flames.

In a hurried manner Oliver moved down the island while scooping up his bow. The g.p.s. was already active and pointing him towards the sea plane she was speaking of before. As he neared the plane and came to the beautiful sand covered beach that the plane was placed on Oliver slid the keys and g.p.s. into his pocket and drew one arrow after the next. He sent each arrow sailing down the beach into the backs of the ten men working to load up the plane with heroin. Each arrow seemed to find its mark with little effort to aim from Ollie. He sent the first arrow at the man closest to the plane and caused the other nine men to look on in horror as the arrows each sunk deep into the necks of the others at what seemed like the same time. By the time Ollie got to the plane all ten men were laying dead on the beach...

.Preferred roster pic? (No preference, and one will be chosen for you):

Ramael

Interested - original characters accepted? P.S that's a HUGE chunk of text for Oliver Queen! They don't all have to be as large, do they?

Batman4560

Quote from: Ramael on August 18, 2013, 04:31:50 PM
Interested - original characters accepted? P.S that's a HUGE chunk of text for Oliver Queen! They don't all have to be as large, do they?
Original characters are kinda iffy to me. If you wanted to just take two characters such as Brian Nudocerdo and combine him with Prometheus. Id be fine with that. For now I would like to keep it to cannon characters. Also I just wanted to give a good example of what to do. I would like the person playing the character to understand the character. But no they don't have to be that big.

Empyrean

Out of curiosity, would canonical heroes have to remain heroes in this setting? Or can they be taken in different directions? Same with villains.

Batman4560

Im willing to work with anyone on that. If you want Lex to become a Hero Im all for it. Same with a hero such as Superman becoming a villain. Look at it as a different universe in the series.

Zaer Darkwail

A interesting approach, turn superman from a hero to villain yet remain true to his characther. So he would be likely be anti-hero or tyrannical sort hero type perhaps like in Injustice game?

Anyways, interest but not yet char idea what roll with so need ponder for moment.

Batman4560

Yeah if you wanted to take superman and make him somewhat evil, like Injustice or Superman and the Elites that would be fine.

Marie Reynolds

I would be interested in this and I would like to play Zatanna Zatara  From Justice League Dark. do we have to run to characters cause I am not even sure what Villain I want to run with yet.

Batman4560

No you don't have to run two characters. My advice is focus on one until you feel your are ready for two.

Wicked Vixen

I will make a character sheet but I wanted to be sure these pictures would be ok and if I could make her slightly different than the punching bag of the joker.

\

I wanted to call dibs on her Harley Quinn
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Batman4560

The pics are fine and again. Everyone is in their first year of being a hero/villain so if you want to change anything feel free to. So long as, well She doesn't have Poison Ivy's powers or something. (that is what I mean by staying true to the character) Hell make her a solo villain for all I care.

Wicked Vixen

Ok then well I wanna make her I guess a villain with a conscience kinda like Catwoman with Batman. But she is not afraid to kill someone if she has too. Besides I like the idea of her being with a good boy while she is a bad girl... ;)

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Batman4560

Sounds good. If we can get two more really wanting to do this then Ill put up an OOC thread. So if you know anyone feel free to invite them.

RubySlippers

I would love to be a Green Lantern likely the legacy of the Alan Scott Green Lantern, aka the first one, there were many options the ring would activate when it finds a worthy being that could be anyone I'm thinking a digital artist and roleplaying gamer who was selected by the lantern and ring. Maybe finding each other at a garage sale and well the two items were listed at $10 so why not they were neat. So she won't be as powerful as the later versions aka interstellar travel etc.

Well the advantage is Earth only had one Green Lantern there is no reason it has to be canon proper and the Alan Scott version would be known by the Guardians but did not interfere since the powers of the lantern and ring were less potent and the wearer would do good with it.

Just an idea I'm thinking this out some more but I could even make up my own Oath the nice thing is many Lanterns did in the comics from time to time.

Batman4560

I love it. Feel free to post something whenever your up to it.

Wicked Vixen

Name: Harley Quinn       

Role: Walking the Line

Height: 5'7"

Sexual Preference: Bi

Powers and Physical attributes:

Martial Artist- Harley is an expert in Karate, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Jiu-Jitsu and Wushu. She has trained her body ever since she was young due to her fascination and  love of martial arts. She learned many styles after being attacked in high school something she vowed would never happen again. Putting her heart and soul into curving her body into a deadly weapon she is a fierce fighter, able to take on many opponents and to go toe to toe with the best of them. She has great reflexes and speed giving her an edge.

Acrobatic- Harley is an expert acrobat that she occasionally mixes in with her martial arts and to evade gun fire and attacks from various opponents. It also allows her to be very flexible.

Great Intellect-  Harley is incredibly smart having high grades throughout her academic career. She is a gifted psychologist who excels at reading and analyzing people. Her mind works incredibly fast and it has helped her out of a tight spot, also helps her with improvised weapons, thinking outside the box and using her smarts to help her with her criminal career.

Gunslinger- Harley has learned to master an incredibly fast quickdraw and is a great shot. To make up for her lack powers she's learned to handle all sorts of firearms.

Immunity- Thanks to a special serum developed by Poison Ivy Harley is immune to toxins and poisons. It also enhances her speed and strength a little.

Origin/Backstory:

Doctor Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatric intern at Arkham Asylum. A model student, in addition to receiving high grades in college, she was also a dedicated gymnast, winning a scholarship to Gotham City University. While researching the lunatics at Arkham, she became fascinated with one particular inmate. Ambitiously volunteering to analyze him, she pleaded with the doctors at Arkham for three months before she could treat him. After he gained her sympathy during their sessions, he seduced her, causing her to fall madly in love with him. After helping him escape from the asylum more than once Harleen was suspected by the authorities, who revoked her license and placed her in her own cell. During an earthquake in Gotham City, she fled and became Harley Quinn, the sidekick to the Clown Prince of Crime himself, the Joker. She committed many crimes all for the sake of her beloved. When ever the Joker tried to get rough with her she made sure to warn him she would not let anyone man-handle her not even him.

However when the Joker realized the very deeply hidden away feelings of being able to love he was beginning to recall, he sent Harley off in a rocket.
She crash landed in Robinson Park in the center of Gotham. It was here that she decided to extract her revenge on him for his betrayal and vow to one day smile down at his bleeding corpse and shoot him in the head. It took her many weeks to recover but now she is back and working on thwarting every plan the Joker makes. Her methods do not coincide with the usual do gooders but she is now trying her best to redeem herself.

Why this character?

I like the idea of Harley Quinn given the chance at redemption and to make a female villain used to being a punching bag finally having the strength and will to fight back besides she is freaking sexy and I like the idea of a good guy/girl with a bad girl.

What do you believe you can bring to the RPG?

Enthusiasm and a few years of rping under my name. I am willing to learn more about my character though I do know her very well as she is one of my favorite female villains of all time. I have many ideas that would make this rp even more exciting and I would be more than happy to entertain our various rpers with a good fight scene or something a little more naughty ;)

(Ill finish this tomorrow) hopefully its good so far

Batman4560

I don't have to see the rest to know that your in. I have done enough with you to know your a good player and bring ideas to the table.

Wicked Vixen

you are sweet batman :-) thank you I will see how things go but I may make another character not really sure

Batman4560

RubySlippers

Name: Ann Scott [the Green Lantern]

Role: Heroine

Height: 5'8"

Sexual Preference: Lesbian

Powers and Physical Attributes:

Stubborn Iron Will: Has amazing force of will and this joint will is with the rings, making her a very formidable Green Lantern.

Physically Fit- Is healthy and in good shape from being active in sports and can handle herself.

Martial Arts- Is a student of Krav Maga.

Green Lantern Power Battery and Ring- The lantern and ring are the source of her power including a few unique manifestations of the Green Lantern energy and its applications. The ring was special it was created with an active sentience and a force of will that reinforces the Lanterns inner resolve.
- Her force of will and programming of the ring it did itself she can hide herself from other Green Lanterns if not using the telltale Green Lantern Energy.
- She can alter the Green Lantern energy to other forms but its not as powerful but is naturally adjusted to Magical Energy its still green but not in the spectrum this has a benefit she can use it against other lanterns since her power is not "classic energy of will" with magical force its almost as strong.
- Her ring cannot be removed and will serve no one else its as stubborn as she is in truth is a true sentient intelligence of good nature but won't be a pawn of its maker she even named the ring Olorin.
- Has a normal force field ,green but magical energy, and life support as a defense as long as the ring has energy.
- Flight
- Create Constructs
- Beams of Light from Harmless to Destructive Force
- Ability to Sense Danger, Scan for Threats with a Multi-spectrum Sensors
- Hard Light Holographic Disguises
- Become Invisible from Visual Detection by Altering Light Around the Wearer
- Lantern Can Hide the Lantern in  Magical Pocket Dimension to Secure It

Weaknesses:

The Guardians have issues with her ,in short their experimental ring is too effective, its not its evil but it makes her as a Lantern hard to control so they may decide to send a GL to get her. If they can find her.

She cannot travel outside the solar system using the rings powers the worm holes are limited to that perimeter this to keep the Guardians from summoning her and the ring.

The ring operates now using magical force not the Green Energy as a weak supporting force and even with her force of will with the ring it is not as powerful as she would be using the emotional force, however she is still quite effective.

Origin/Backstory:

Ann Scott was from the Middle Class and attended school, went to a good two year school earning a A.S. in Computer Graphic Arts and made a nice living doing animation for business web sites, had some success as a local artist and sold some screen art on-line making a passing living as long as she lives with her parents. In her free time she played role-playing games, on-line games especially World of Tanks and collectible card games being a major geek. Well at a garage sale she saw a funny Green Lantern and Ring for sale at only $20 and took them home with her putting on the ring. For the next few months nothing she worked, had girls home to make love to and was her Geeky self. Until some people broke into her families home to get money for drugs.

She managed to take out a big gang member with her martial arts until the rest ganged up on her and clearly decided to rape her when she imagined being in power armor and she was in green energy armor kind of like a mech from her games and kicked their asses out of the home through the nearest door. Several having to go to the hospital and that is when the ring talked to her about the Green Lantern. Well it took some time and the energy ran out so she created her own oath after some soul searching that worked and made up a costume to fight crime as the Green Lantern. It was then she was summoned to Oa and brought to the Guardians after she made it clear she is a defender of Earth and she would not go along with the will of the Guardians they decided to remove the ring its then in a force of will her ring and her own force she kept command of the lantern ring. When they sent the Lanterns to hold her she left upon returning to Earth she and the ring worked on ways to hide her energy and new applications of power, among those shut off the interstellar travel power.

Since then she focuses on gangs, drug and human traffickers and moved out of her room to her own place - liberating some drug money and such to fund her operation. Breaking more that a few of the silly rules but in her heart she is a Green Lantern.

Ann Scott's Green Lantern Oath:
(first used in front of the guardian council, has a matching male voice from the ring to for a cool effect)

Together united, We will not yield;
ring and bearer, Our will is steel,
may hope arise and may evil flee,
for We wield the Power Green!

Why this character?: The Green Lantern is one of the oldest DC heroes besides Batman and Superman, and amazingly rich in background to abuse for plot ideas. Oh and Harley needs a girlfriend.  :-*

What do you bring to the game?: Another player with experience and have been in one or two freeform games on rpol with success so feel can give it a try in a few games here.

Batman4560

RubySlippers

I'm building her on the first GL her grandfather with the same weaknesses, with some of the more exotic powers not there. Like creating wormholes to travel through space all over. She could travel into orbit very likely.

Zaer Darkwail

Here comes my char commission. I picked a bit odd and rare case of a DC hero/villain.

Name: Lonnie Machin, alias; Anarky

Role: Walking the line, but believes himself being a hero than villain

Height: 5'6'ft

Sexual Preference: Hetero

Powers and Physical attributes:

Martial Artist- Anarky have trained intensely in single martial art style (aikido) since young age and since age of twelve have trained himself in multiple martial arts and achieved extensive potency in them. Especially he is skilled in using his golden shocking baton but even unarmed he is skilled.

Gadgeteer- Anarky has studied varied sciences and by his own believe science is magic explained, so he can study mystical forces and find rational explanation in them and duplicate them as gadgets. But presently in start of his career he mostly creates mundane, simple albeit very clever simple gadgets. But he has gadget genius potential.

Great Intellect- Anarky is exceptionally intelligent, he could be described as child prodigy of overall in intelligence department and so he studied many sciences, maths and gained doctor's degree in physics and computers in age of eleven. Overall his thinking capacity can be described to be ten times faster than normal person.

Master hacker- Anarky is genius computer wizards (for his given young age) who is well capable to hack into police secure network and even if given time Batcave head computer or even Justice League computers (without leaving any traces of his presence in there).

Biotech- Anarky has been in early childhood implanted device which bolsters his thinking capacity (his actual source of x10 thinking speed). It allows him memorize and learn faster and in mental level think lot ahead when he makes plans.

Origin/Backstory:

Lonnie Machin childhood was largely normal and good. Early on his sharp intellect was noticed and recognized which brought pride to his parents and fame to him. However in early age when he browsed the webs and read newspapers he read all corruption of big business companies and governments which were influenced or funded by said companies allowing them remain and even some cases support them with law changes! Changes which made middle class and lower people suffer while not affecting the rich! So he early on tender age of ten embraced anarchy philosophy and he used alias on web make educated and well informed arguments and debates regarding government and his own words were quoted in magazines....but no effect.

So in age of 12 he leaves all social life behind, leaving farewell note to parents and abandon all contact to his former life and dons a costume and calls himself as Anarky. He hacked on government computers to transfer funds on fluke company which was faked to be part of government when it was not and he used those funds start his own hideout and get supplies for his gadgets. Then he read in news paper about company doing some shady stuff with factory which they build despite protest of locals who loved local nature and fauna which factory now affects and ruins slowly.

This way he crossed ways with Batman and it caused them to fight. Batman thought at first he fought with a short adult man but during struggle he found out he fought with mere 12 year old! Anarky had got injured in fight and got his leg broken, but group of homeless people cured him back to health and when he went back hideout, police arrested and overwhelmed him thanks Batman succeeding track down Anarky's first lair and so Anarky was placed to juvenile detention center. His parents were tried to be tracked down but during his disappearance he had erased his name from public records and so he was kept in the center until at age of 14 he escaped and he spend then following two years preparing for come back. Now he had returned, better lair, better gadgets and he has avoided arrested again by Batman for now over a year despite his anti-government activities.

Why this character?

Anarky presents a rebel who fights against corruption of government and businesses which are supported and catered by governments who want nice tax money out from them. He views batman is fighting effects of cancer and not curing cancer itself. Overall he presents a nice potential genius who rivals Batman but is not antagonist sort (he does not cause harm to middle class or poor, although government officials and rich business men are exception to the rule). A mischievous anti-authority figure.

What do you believe you can bring to the RPG?

Besides my devotion and eagerness along with charming self ;)?

A +8 years online gaming experience (some even as GM), curiosity towards DC universe (was raised by TNMT comics than DC comics).

Batman4560

Aside from needing to be proof read for sentence structure it looks good. Welcome aboard, I think that is three of the four. Not including me.

Zaer Darkwail

Thanks, sadly though my sentence/grammar is something I cannot much do about as English is second language and also have dyslexia top of that.