D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

(nice catch, Sybl) :-)

Do you really want to hurt me?

Sybl

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Adammair

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Adammair

Would you believe I was here, waiting for you?

Ephemera

How did you know I would come arrive?  ;)

Adammair

Were you afraid you'd come arrive too soon? >:)

Ephemera

Is it ever too soon or too late, if one can always 'arrive' again?

Adammair

Isn't that quite the astute observation?

Ephemera

Adammair

Were you trying to trick, or confuse me?

Ephemera

Adammair

Will a marker do, or perhaps a highlighter?

Ephemera

Is there really any substitute for the real thing?

Adammair

Would you prefer blue, red, or black ink?

Ephemera

Don't the black smudges on my fingers leave clues?

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Sybl

Adammair

What was so difficult about his question?

Sybl

Mordred

Are you saying there's something wrong with my nose?
*See Pillory*

Sybl