Feed the cravings or Vyse's cravings

Started by vysethethird, May 20, 2014, 11:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vysethethird

When it comes to roleplay/game/whatever one calls it, it depends on what one craves. For me, it can border from erotica to something long term. Though like many, I have my limits (Which I suggest you read or have them shoved in your face if you don’t) and let’s face it, nobody really wants to negotiate things. And when you do, it pretty much results in boredom.

Anyway, first let me just say that I don't seek historic/modern day, human only settings. Sorry, but I prefer futuristic, medieval, or something fantasy based. 

Also, I prefer female characters for partners.

Here is  some scenarios I seek: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159208.0

Otherwise, the only other scenarios I can think up right now are:

Post Apocalypse-
First, if you want a Fallout based idea, kindly see yourself to the door. If anyone is familiar with an old Anime by the name of Tekkaman Blade (Or Teknoman in America), I am seeking something of that setting, namely an insectoid alien group invading earth and a certain group struggling to take back the planet.

Angel/elven romance- I have two ideas with this:

First idea: Childhood friends reunited after 13 years apart and catching up.

Second: A female Angel Warrioress ending up wounded and near death in a forest, nursed back to health by a elven male who found her, the two soon forming a bond.

Canon: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Namely seeking a pairing with me being a hylian male and someone who can play Princess Ruto.

More to come…

And please send me a PM, not a reply here or an IM.

vysethethird

vysethethird

vysethethird

vysethethird

vysethethird

vysethethird

vysethethird

vysethethird

Been a while, so Bumping this thread.

vysethethird

vysethethird

vysethethird