Dragon-Blooded [2nd Edition] Game.

Started by ZK, August 17, 2006, 11:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

I know, I know. Probably thinking "another one of ZK's games that get no where!" well, the past has said true. But, I wanted to know if nyone would be interested in this? My games had a habit of not getting anywhere due to the lack of player interest by the time I get my game up.

Anyway, I'm not looking for a large player base as it is, but I do need at least a minimum of two players for this one. Afterall, Dragon-Blooded work better in groups.

As this game will be a mix of vanilla and exploration type of Exalted, I'd like to see at least one sort of Terrestial. So, what shall it be people? Dynast, Outcaste or Lookshy?

Any are fine with me as long as we can all agree on something.

As for my Artesia game, it'll get along SOMETIME when those with the book finish their character and send it in. Sofar only Celestial was the one to do so. x.x
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Jefepato

I'd be interested.  An outcaste game would be kind of cool -- they're weak sauce on the Exalted power scale, but I don't think I've ever had the chance to play a DB not stuck in the Realm/Lookshy social structure -- but I'd play any of the three.

Alas, if only Terrestrial (Ability) Reinforcement was as obscenely mean as Deadly Wildfire Legion used to be.

RubySlippers

Nope I want to play in your nWoD game but you had way too high expectations you had a few players should have started with that. I worked hard on my vampire then nothing- not again.

ZK

Okay, that's one for an Outcaste game. Yeah, Outcaste games are a bit more fun too, if you want to take more of a "humane" approach, not saying all are humanist, but they are in fact more close to humanity then the others. ^^

And your comment is not liked in this board, Ruby. This a board for the game, not for my WoD game. If you want to make a negative comment, save it for the other board.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

RubySlippers

Kolobos

Well, I'd be up for it, I've got all the 1st Ed and all the 2nd Ed so far except the new DB book ... damnit !

Not had much chance to sit down and digest the new rules much though and I haven't even touched the social stuff like Dominions ... looks a lot like the 1st Ed Raksha stuff which confused the smeg out of me for some time ... need to get my brain ready for that chapter me thinks !

I'd be cool playing anything, I love DBs so I'm good for anything - 'cept a female character. I don't RP women well at all ! lol

Celestial Goblin

Jefepato

Quote from: Celestial Goblin on August 21, 2006, 02:20:36 PM
Hmm, which edition?

Presumably 2nd.  It says so in the topic title, after all.

Not that it's much of a change.  They didn't alter DBs much (not nearly as much as they should have) from 1st.

ZK

Muse

I need a game or three I'm playing on here to keep me coming regularly.  I'd love to play dragon blooded, and would be perfectly happy playing the Outcastes, but would prefer Lookshy or the Empire. 

Count me in, if you'll have me. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zakharra

Quote from: Z.K. on August 17, 2006, 11:51:39 AM
As for my Artesia game, it'll get along SOMETIME when those with the book finish their character and send it in. Sofar only Celestial was the one to do so. x.x

I don't have the source book.  :-[

Muse

My ISP lives!

Sorry I was gone so long, it took a long time to get the techs out here.

I'm still intrested, and I just bought the book specificly so I could participate. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)