Naked in School

Started by Haibane, November 17, 2011, 06:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkRose15

I can find something else if you'd prefer ^_^
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Haibane

Would you mind?

I think I'm going to add a new requirement for images - must be in school uniform!

DarkRose15

Sadly I don't know the name of the model in the photo but it's one I've used for another game. Will it be ok to use?

Haibane

Sure, she's great. Glasses are hot!

I've seen her before... perhaps on another character sheet of yours I came across!

DarkRose15

Yup, I think I'm going to keep that image for using more often. I think she's hot too (and yes, glasses can be damn sexy ;) )

Arlyn

Suddenly, I do rather hope that there'll be swimming involved at some point in this RP...

MelisaArtemis

Another character I think up:

Player Name: MelisaArtemis
Character Name: Kurokaze Ryuuji (Japanese style naming - Family name at the front)
Statistics: 5' 7, 143 Pounds
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: Dominant, straight.
Appearance: Ryuuji prefers to keep his uniform blazer opened on the front if it is possible. He also wears fingerless gloves all the time, even in class. On his back he have a long scar from his left shoulder down to his back as well as several shorter criss-crossing ones. Despite the scars, he is actually physically very fit, proven since he is one of the main player in the school's football (or soccer as they are called in US) club and member of an indie rock band as a drummer.
Personality: Ryuuji is somewhat cold and uncaring, bordering rebellious toward any authority figure. He have really huge sense of justice and right/wrong which tend to get him into trouble since it will drive him to act in violence if he deem the situation to call for it which to be frank is quite extensive. Due to his rebellious nature, he is classed as a yankee by most of his peers and tend to be avoided which doesn't bother him at all.
Preference for being selected for The Program: No.
Brief Biography: Ryuuji is an orphan who live alone in a small apartment not too far from the school. To pay for his living expense and schooling, he works part time as a song writer and drummer for an locally popular indie band with aim to go national as well as some odd jobs around the city. He was suspended not long before the program was introduced for getting into a fight with student from another school and only recently comes back to school. As far as school works are concerned, he is pretty much an average student who excels in PE and slightly below average in Math, Physics and Geography while everything else are average.

When the program was introduced in their school, Ryuuji was one of the people who rejects the idea vehemently. His great sense of justice simply unable to perceive the idea of nudity in school to be anything positive other than escalating the hormone of the students and promoting sex among them. It is a guarantee that even if he is forced to be part of the program he will fight it to the bitter end.

Haibane

Hi, he's great and I really like the image. It's nice to have a bad boy in the game too.

Only one tiny problem - we have already had one player use the "held back a year" story and two students using that seems a bit contrived. He can be 17 and in the second year, but not 18 years old.

Is that okay?

MelisaArtemis

Eh? I think Red Doctor bail from the "held back a year" story since it was a bit too hard for him to think up a good reason why his character was held back (No insult intended Red Doctor, please don't be insulted) so I thought to come up with plausible one instead.

Haibane

No, he used it in the end.

Montagne

He could just be a very old 17 year old, IE about the turn 18 as his second year starts so he's still one of the oldest in the class.

MelisaArtemis

Ah... I see. What about I have my character as a late entry instead? Like he enrolled at 17 for first year instead of 18? That should still be quite plausible

Haibane

I don't think its age in class that counts, its being in a senior year that makes the difference.

People would be enrolled into the class that applies to their year of birth, so he can be an old age 17 or a young age 18 but that doesn't make him a senior. It doesn't give him extra respect due to his age unfortunately.

MelisaArtemis

Yeah, I know that but the thing is that I was actually planning to have him as third year at first. One of the reason is that I plan for him to be as somewhat a rebellion against the new system, and third year students would logically be where the most of the opposition will come from.

Haibane

He can be a rebellious second year!

The way I got characters created and offered to me, no-one made up an 18 year old so it was logical that we split the characters into 1st and 2nd years.

Bloody Rose

Player Name: Zarazel
Character Name: Katashi Kirumane
Statistics: 5'8"/ 155 pounds
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: Switch Bisexual
Appearance: He is always dressing in weird ways when he is not using the school uniform. He has a scar on his stomach from a old knife wound. His hair is always of different colors and he has always a very unique way of fixing himself.
Personality: He tends to be a very friendly guy, he is often seen with a gang of his closest friends all of which are often seen as the bullies however they could not be far from the truth. Kata it's a very kind guy, he loves helping people whenever he can and so do his friends reason why he earned some respect in his class. He tends to be the leader most of the times but he says that there is no leader and that every person that is his friend can do whatever the hell he or she wants to do.
Preference for being selected for The Program: No preference

(no idea if this is allowed but I was thinking a guy with a very strange appearance but really good and caring person. Maybe someone would like to be in his gang, I was thinking that perhaps the group can help people if they are getting bothered once the program begin being sort of the guardians of the program of sorts. Since you were offline I ventured to do the profile so yea I hope to get approved but if that is not the case then it's alright)

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Haibane on November 23, 2011, 06:13:27 PM
He can be a rebellious second year!

The way I got characters created and offered to me, no-one made up an 18 year old so it was logical that we split the characters into 1st and 2nd years.

Ok, ok. I'll bend :) edited him

Haibane

Zarazel, Kata is fine and the idea of a self-appointed group of policemen for those suffering abuse under the program is quite a nice one. I hope other players will agree to be members of Kata's group. The picture is a little out there but given its on one of his dress-up days away from school, that's fine.

Not so sure about the varying hair colour. I suspect the Japanese school system would frown on dyed hair, I know it certainly forbids all make-up for girls, so please pick a fairly normal colour and stick with it (reddish through blonde to brown or black). I don't want greens and blues and pinks in this game; its the real world, not an anime.

The only other thing I noticed was his weight, at 9.5 stone (being British I mentally convert pounds to stone at 14:1 because its the weight system I'm most used to) and 5' 8" that's quite thin. If you add 10 to 15 pounds it would be more of an average build, unless you wanted an especially thin person!

MelisaArtemis

Actually Japanese High School frown on pretty much any hair color other than black. Those who have different hair color are sometimes required to proof it by parents consent letter. Make up actually not forbidden under some limit like natural color lip gloss or face powder, anything else are frown upon to varying degree with only those truly radical like eye shadow or bold lipstick are forbidden.

Haibane

LOL! Says the lady playing a blonde!

I don't mind hair colours that are natural in Caucasians, its just cartoon colours I want to avoid, or students changing colour.

Thanks for the notes about make-up Artemis, but it seems to vary from school to school then as I've a Japanese friend who teaches out in Miyazaki Prefecture and his high school forbids any make up.

MelisaArtemis

I'm actually really 1/2 jap irl. I have relatives in Tokyo and visit them once in a while :) only those school that are highly traditional and strict still forbid all make ups

Haibane

Aha! Well you will be very useful to have in the game, to help us with language and customs and details like that, if you don't object?

MelisaArtemis

sure, thought my jap language isn't that good. everytime I go there I stick with my relaives most of which speaks english ^^; but I can help with basic / common jap phrase and customs :)

Haibane

With that change then Melisa, Ryuuji is accepted into Class 2-C. I'll put his character sheet in the characters thread.

Bloody Rose

I was thinking he is indeed a blonde by nature, maybe his father was a American and he got his hair color? and sure I will add a few pounds to him.