Plot Bunnies/Fetishes looking for a partner to join me in

Started by Aludiana of the Dusk, November 12, 2010, 04:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aludiana of the Dusk

I'm going to try and keep this simple, the plot bunnies are scenarios that I actually have a plot in mind for, and the fetishes are pretty much just a pairing or idea that got suck in my head and stayed there. They change from time to time, with my current interests, but they don't really go away; they just get filed away for later use.

Plot Bunnies:

Final Fantasy 4: Rydia/Bahamut: What if while on the moon the party loses the fight against Bahamut? Rydia failed to prove herself, and she must stay on the moon as Bahamut's servant girl, until she can prove herself, that's what. Other summons could be worked into the plot, if desired. This can be long term, or a one shot story if preferred. I have a special fondness for dragons, and would love for the action to be primarily between Bahamut as the dragon, and not the humanoid seen on the map but both should be involved in the course of the story.

Brother's Grimm and other Fairy Tales: Specifically, I'm looking for Little Red Riding Hood and Rapunzel (with that Disney movie Tangled, coming out I can't resist!) though I'm open to others. I'm open to suggestion with both; though the Little Red Riding Hood story should see two key roles reversed. #1 Being that the woodsman is the bad guy of the story and #2 being that Little Red Riding Hood is the wolf. She can be anthromorph, or animal person depending on the preferences of my partner. The rest of the plot is pretty open to suggestion, but should follow the basics of the original story; a good natured young woman brings a meal packed into a basket to her ailing grandmother and meets an unscrupulous person along the way, whom she tells too much information to.
I'd also like for Rapunzel to mostly follow the original story as well, though either the character of the witch who locked Rapunzel in the tower, or the Prince who rescued her could be eliminated, depending on who's interested in this one. Again, there is room for suggestion and negotiation on the events that will unfold in this story. Suggestions for other fairy tales are welcomed.

Generic Dragon Storyline: Solo female adventurer encounters a dragon in a deep dark dungeon somewhere. Adult-themed plot follows.

Fetishes:

Manga-verse Sailor Moon with canon characters: I don't care if the pairing or the relationship is canon or not, as long its the manga version of that character. I'll admit I was introduced to the series through the anime, but once I got my hands on the manga I just quit watching the series. I like the strong, capable (if a tad whiny and lazy) Usagi/Serena from the manga much better than the crybaby from the anime. I like the other girls as they are portrayed in the manga (particularly Rei and Minako) better than in the anime as well, and I think that is because the anime has a male perspective to it; so the girls are more softly portrayed than in the manga, which was penned by a woman. I list this first, because this is something I have been looking for what feels like forever; there doesn't seem to be much call for it on the net anymore, but I figure if there are people who are interested they may very well be on E. As an afterthought, I'd like to add that I would love to explore a romantic relationship between Minako and Artemis, but really anything will do.

Inu Yasha: Canon pairing with Inu Yasha or(possibly and, if there is interest) Sesshomaru and anyone other than Kagome or Kikyo. Off the top of my head, I'd pick Sango. I'd be willing to play a male or gendermorphed character for this one.

Naruto: Kiba Inuzka/Anyone. I prefer to play a female for this one, but make your point and we'll see.

Final Fantasy X

Body Alteration: this could be done through magical means a potion, starting out with a gendermorphed character or one that becomes gendermorphed through the course of the story through some means. Not limited to switching the gender of a character, I'll add.

Potions: I love potions, whatever they be for; healing, curing illness, or whatever.

Magic Use/Magic Users

Any or all of the last three fetishes could be used with anything else on the list (including eachother) or maybe they fit in with something you've been looking for, go ahead and pitch your idea to me. I feel a bit redundant saying this; since it should be pretty standard by now; but all characters listed here would be age 18 or older, this is the Adult Roleplay forum after all.

~On Hiatus Indefinitely~

nik200

Im actually interested in the fairy tale one and the Generic Dragon storyline, how about it?

Aludiana of the Dusk

Quote from: nik200 on November 12, 2010, 05:22:28 AM
Im actually interested in the fairy tale one and the Generic Dragon storyline, how about it?

It depends on what you have in mind. I took a look at your Ons & Offs, and we don't seem to have a whole lot of common interests, and that's fine; it just makes me wonder what you have in mind.
~On Hiatus Indefinitely~

Aludiana of the Dusk

To the list in the first post I would like to add:

Fable 3: Hero Prince/Princess and Elise/Elliot. As you start Fable 3, the frirst quest asigned to you is to meet Elise (your childhood sweetheart if you chose to be the prince) or Elliot (your childhood sweetheart if you chose to be the princess). Just because you're royalty doesn't mean you have to behave yourself, does it?

Pocket Monster Tamer spinoff: A pocket monster tamer genre scenario with an adult theme. The Tamer would be catching and taming not a pocket monster; but a furry version of one, or a gijinka/kemonomimi version of one, depending on the partners preference regarding furries (or maybe both, if this goes well I'd be willing to play a second character)
~On Hiatus Indefinitely~

TwilightGemini

Pocket Monster? You mean Pokemon? (I'm not trying to correct you, but understand fully what you mean.)
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

Aludiana of the Dusk

Quote from: TwilightGemini on November 16, 2010, 01:06:31 AM
Pocket Monster? You mean Pokemon? (I'm not trying to correct you, but understand fully what you mean.)

Pokemon, Digimon, any tiny monster of that sort.
~On Hiatus Indefinitely~