Seeking RP Partners

Started by Lithinen, November 04, 2005, 11:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lithinen

Hello, this is my first post aside from the introductory one. Since I'm new here, I'm rather lost within this complex and apparently chaotic but properly ordered boards and subboards. I think that perhaps by letting a post here lying in the classifieds stating what kind of thing I seek, I may be lucky enough as to come across some people who might just RP with me.

So, here it goes.

First and foremost, I am Very submissive though I can have a switchy streak every now and then, and I'm open to pretty much almost anything.

What I'm seeking is a female to own me, the common term would be a Mistress. I could either roleplay as a proper slave or as a free person who is turned into one, but really I am rather versatile and so I'd try and adjust to "your" needs. I roleplay better in a modern environment, but I don't mind doing fantasy, future, past, or just about anything.

Also another thing I need is for this person to feminize me, and use me as part of the whole roleplay. Method? It is up to you, whether by softer or rougher ways.

So, if you're seeking either a dedicated slave or a rather rebellious young man to turn into one, please holler at me, I'll be ready. Feel free to propose any ideas.

I started out saying I'd do pretty much anything and then ended up giving guidelines. **Grins** I do tend to contradict myself at times. But seriously I hope I'll met someone good. ^_^

Take Care.

Lithinen

As I expected, this didn't work too well >_>'

AutumnFury

Just be patient, I'm sure someone will snap you up.

Patience is a virtue.

~Autumn
"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.

Elvi

Awwwwwww......didn't I tell you to wait Marty dear? *hugs him*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

ZK

Patience is always a virtue. Now lookie here. Not one, not two, but three lovely women responded to your RP partner search, even if it was to reasure you. ^.^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Lithinen

Yay. ^_^' Well, it's not a RP as it is, but it's better than nothing. Then again I do feel honoured by the sight of you three.

**Slithers back into his Bunker, to wait.**

ZK

And curious honey...by the three most Dominant women here. I'd say Lir-Lir too, but she hasn't responded...hrm, as for RP. I wouldn't mind it. ^_^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Lithinen

Aa Mistress, I'd feel even more honoured by having a chance to serve you and to have some of your attention in a RP, and so I'd certainly try not to dissapoint you. If you have any ideas and want to try anything, all you have to do is let me know, seeing how I'm pretty much open to anything. (And how you're experienced in these boards anyways) ^_^'

<_<' Aww. Ya went offline?

Lirliel

Here is the one who shall not be called! or well.. you can call me if you've got warm coco en cookies :D

Anyway, hiya! :D

But since Zulo *Hugs her big breasted Dominatrix of DOOOM* has already responded for your little RP I won't butt in :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Elvi

*sniggers*
Oh dear Marty....I'm stepping back here honey.....let the girls sort you out....
*wanders away smiling*

Lithinen

Heya. ^_^' I'm looking for more than one RP, so feel free to butt in if you wish, the more RPs the merrier.

Lithinen

**Died, out of utter inactivity.**

Elvi

Well if no-one comes to you, you should go to them shouldn't you my dear Marty......

Here....
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=2788.0

Get on with this until then.#
There are people waiting for you....

Lithinen

I did, I did....I just got all n00b-confused and didn't see that thread in spite of having posted a character. (Meaning that I thought I was gonna get a private message thingy)

Hmm. Let's go.

**Wonders**

Elvi

Awwwwwwww.......huggies, well BBG the GM has been doing work stuff so he has been delayed getting the stuff sorted, but you know where it is now, so off you go....*grins*

Lithinen

^____^ **Huggled Elvi tightly after having made his first post there.**

Melissa Patton

I'm working on something. Will get it up sometime today with what we discussed last night.