Previous topic - Next topic

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Love And Submission

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Love And Submission

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Love And Submission

Anesa

Stia

Anesa

Stia

Anesa

zengal

...and I suppose any part of us that can only be seen by others is a Dark part.
I feel that about the small of my back, too, and the nape of my neck.
They are Dark: they are erotic zones as in the tropics whereas Paris is straightforward and bright about it all.
A coal miner has kind of a sexy occupation -- though I'm sure it's painful down there... but so is Lust.
Of Light we can never have enough but how would we find it unless the Darkness urged us on and into it.
I am Dark except, when -- now and then -- it all comes clear and I can see myself as others luckily sometimes see me in a good light.

Anesa

lol...took me a second to get that!  ;P

Farthest

Story Tale

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Anesa

Story Tale

Love And Submission

Story Tale

Love And Submission

Story Tale

Stone

Anesa