Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

then what is that you are holding behind your back?  :-)

Gavlois

Hey, is that my paddle you've got there? Give that back right now!
O/O

Holly Marlow

I don't live in darkness. I revel in it. 

Teo Torriatte

can your lucky charm bring us about three more girls to get this thing going?  :-)

Gavlois

You will hand that back right now or there will be punishments.
O/O

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Gavlois

*returns Silver's kiss for a short moment whilst taking her hands and holding them behind her back, whispering in her ear* Later, elsewhere.
O/O

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Deamonbane

Mmmm... I want a taste too... of course, I respect you if you don't wanna give me one :P

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

Breathless Intent

*Leans in to kiss Silver's cheek to see if she'll blush more*

Teo Torriatte

Silver

*blushes more and goes to kiss the corner of Deamonbane's lips softly before going back to her corner*

Gavlois

O/O

Silver

Silver

Breathless Intent

We were getting back into the 100s, don't come ruining it, boys!