Some of my ideas

Started by Liam, October 07, 2008, 05:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam

A reason to fight. Taken

Noah, a 25 years old guy, was quite known around his neighborhood as a violent and aggressive person, most of the people living in that area looked at him as a bad guy and always tried to avoid him. He was well trained on Kickboxing since he was a teenager, so his only real talent was fighting, and knowing that he was a good fighter he got recruited in a gang at the age of 18. Since that age, until he turned 24, he was a young criminal and earned his life with illegal fights, stealing cars, and similar types of actions.
When he was 24 years old, he was involved in a gang fight and got stabbed in the back, his gang mates left him for dead and ran away. Luckily for him, a man found him and carried him to a hospital and his life was saved almost by miracle. After that incident, Noah decided to change his lifestyle and became a more decent man, he thought of it as a second chance for him and he was not planning on ruining his future again.
A year after, leaving the fights and crime behind, Noah had gotten himself a steady job. He was now living a life in a healthier way, but of course he was still a loner and had a bad reputation.
One night while he was going back home, after finishing his night shift on his job, he heard the screams of a woman coming from the direction of an alley and immediately headed that way. Once he arrived there, Noah saw two male individuals assaulting a pretty young girl, who was terrified and shaking in a corner being held by the throat by one of her attackers. The two men were actually two members of the gang he used to be a part of, and when they saw him they asked him to help them mug and abuse the girl. This time, having learned from his past, Noah refused and ordered them to let go of the girl. That was all he needed to say to have both gang members jumping on him and attack him at the same time. Fighting against the two criminals, Noah managed to get rid of them and helped the woman out of that place all bruised up, and with a bloody face.
After that, he took her to a police station and then ran away before the cops saw him... the last thing he wanted was to be seen by a cop again, so he left the scared woman on the hands of the police and disappeared from the scene.

So, now the story should go on something like this: Noah is now on the wanted list of the gang he used to be a part of, and the young woman is now interested in Noah, because she thinks she owes him her life, and she will try to find him. Of course, the plot can and will take it’s turns. But to begin with that is the idea.

New man in town: -Taken-

This story takes place in a small town, the kind of place where everyone knows each other. One day a man named Scott comes to the town searching for a job, he seems like a nice guy and acts always in a gentle way to the locals, and since he has very good looks and great charisma he has no trouble finding a job and a place to stay in the same day he arrives.
A week passes and everything seems to be just fine, nothing strange happens and everything is in order. He becomes quite popular among the townsfolk and he even gets asked out by some of the single women of the little town, he still doesn’t accept those invites because he tells them he is a very busy man and has almost no time for personal matters. Actually, the reason of his rejection to the women is that he wants something else, a young girl named Alexa. She is 19 years old and is the daughter of the town’s mayor. Since the day Scott arrived to the town they exchanged looks, it was obvious that they both desired each other, and they were fully aware of it. 

The story, as you can see, is of a young girl and an older man... they both see each other as an object of their desire and will try to seduce each other.

Mind control: -Taken-

This story is about a woman who suffers from insomnia and is advised by her doctor to go and see a professional that he knows has a very effective way of curing it. She takes the doctor’s advice and goes to see this other doctor, a man who claims to have the ability to cure insomnia and many other similar problems. The man has a very unique method, he is able to control their patients minds using different techniques, some of which belong to hypnotism. In this case, since he finds this woman to his liking, he decides to make her his slave during the sessions, and then make her forget about everything that happened before she leaves the place.

In this role play the woman will be on a role of a slave, and the doctor will be her master.

Nymphomaniac roommate: Taken

Seth is a young 24 years old man who recently moved into the big city. Since he only has a part time job and lives by his own, he doesn’t have much money to pay rent, so he decides to place an announcement looking for a roommate. After a few days a woman calls him and says that she’d be willing to be his roommate, and after meeting her and talking a little, he decides to accept her on his apartment. She’s very attractive and is a nymphomaniac who will not accept a no for an answer once she finds a man that she likes. And guess what ?... the young Seth seems quite attractive to her, so while they get to know each other she’ll try to seduce him and make him go crazy over her. 

Well.. I hadn't got much time, so this are the small plots I have thought so far... I'll add more later. If anyone likes one of my ideas for a game, just let me know.

Thanks a lot for reading, have a nice day.

EDIT: All of my ideas have already been taken, so they're not available any more. As soon as I have any other ideas to post I'll post them here. Thanks again to everyone who passed by to take a look at the stuff I wrote and a special gratitude to the four ladies who decided to play with me.

Liam.

Silver

I would love to do New Man in Town if it hasn't be filled as of yet.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Liam

Quote from: Silver on October 07, 2008, 09:53:57 PM
I would love to do New Man in Town if it hasn't be filled as of yet.

And I would love to do that one with you. Thanks a lot for coming here, that story is now for us.

Silver

Quote from: Liam on October 07, 2008, 10:07:52 PM
And I would love to do that one with you. Thanks a lot for coming here, that story is now for us.

*smiles*

Well send me a pm and we shall get things started Sir.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Sultrynets

A reason to fight sounds interesting. PM me and we can discuss it?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Liam

Quote from: Sultrynets on October 08, 2008, 01:00:56 AM
A reason to fight sounds interesting. PM me and we can discuss it?

PM sent. Thanks for the time you took to ready my ideas.

CurvyKitten

Nymphomaniac roommate seems fun. I would love to try that one if it is not taken yet.

Liam

Quote from: CurvyKitten on October 08, 2008, 01:01:09 PM
Nymphomaniac roommate seems fun. I would love to try that one if it is not taken yet.

It' all yours then ^^. I'd love to play it with you.

Marguerite

Aye, I missed out. Oh well.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Liam

Quote from: Marguerite on October 08, 2008, 08:39:05 PM
Aye, I missed out. Oh well.

Oh, how sweet of you... :)

If you want, we can talk and see if we can come up with plot for the two of us. Just PM me if you feel like playing with me, it would be an honor to be your role play partner.

Thanks for coming here and taking your time to read my words.

Marguerite

Quote from: Liam on October 08, 2008, 08:46:39 PM
Oh, how sweet of you... :)

If you want, we can talk and see if we can come up with plot for the two of us. Just PM me if you feel like playing with me, it would be an honor to be your role play partner.

Thanks for coming here and taking your time to read my words.

Of course, you have great ideas and I am interested in A Reason to Fight but when I saw taken, my heart deflated.

-Swoons and smiles-

I might just do that.

-Smirks-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You