Cheka Man's RP ideas

Started by Cheka Man, October 13, 2011, 05:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheka Man

The world of Illakia
An adventure or two set in the world of Illakia (not my imaginary world but I have the ok of it’s creator to rp it here.) Here is a link to it http://orzsex5.appspot.com/article/26025/Introduction_to_Illakia
A couple of Illakian ideas…
1-Framed. A young noble girl is framed for heresy and sedition and sent into the slums of Grand City by her own father. Can she avoid enslavement ?
2-Here Comes the Judge. An Illakian judge and his court cases and sentences that he hands down.

Boy to Girl rps
1-Witness Protection. To protect him from the gangsters who are chasing him, a male is made to pass as a girly girl.
2-The Replacement Convicted of murdering a girl, his death sentence was commutted on condition he took the place of the girl he killed. Surgicallly made to look and sound like her, his/her training begun.
3-Remote Bride Based on this picture http://dovsherman.deviantart.com/art/Remote-Bride-31417469 (not a picture drawn by me) a jilted woman left at the altar gets her revenge on her ex-fiancee with the help of her friends.

The Knight And The Lady

A knight has had his eye on a certain noble lady for a long time, but she is not interested in him, so he decides to take things into his own hands and kidnap her to force her to marry him.

Bad Santa

Father Christmas has a naughty side;he decides that he is owed a reward for all the years spent delivering presents, so he kiddnaps a girl (obviously not an underage one) and takes her back to the North Pole to use for his own pleasure.

Merpeople rps

1-A Mergirl washed up on land by the waves, is captured by the local landowner. Can range from a sweet romantic rp to a very dark one.
2-A Merperson in love or in lust with a human, decides to hold the human prisoner in an air pocket under the waves.

Pirates!

Not Pirates of the Carribean these, as well as being sea-robbers they are also brutal rapists and slavers. Definatly one of my darker rp ideas.

By the way, if I am slow to reply to your PMs, that is because tomorrow and the next day I will be offline most likely without access to E as I will be going to a party in someone else's house.

The Blue Canary

The Merpeople rps seem interesting.