Seeking plot-driven story.

Started by Beula, August 12, 2010, 02:37:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beula

I've been debating back and forth whether or not this should go in the one on one forum or non-adult, but to be safe I'll place this here.

I'm looking for someone who wants to write more than back to back smut. Erotic scenes here and there when the passage calls for it can be extremely sensual, but I'm looking for a meaty, plot-driven story as well. I write third person and can post multiple paragraphs per post depending on what I'm given to work with. I'm looking for woven details, insane creativity, and anyone who can make characters come alive.

After seeing movies like Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Chronicles of Riddick and Spaceballs I'm wanting to create an entire new "universe" full of various life forms, substances, with some sort of evil force afoot. I've collected some pictures and various ideas I think might turn into something really fun. I'm looking for someone willing to take on a lead male character opposite a female character - but there will be plenty others tossed into the mix.

If you're interested please drop me a PM with "The Fates" in the subject and we can see if we're on the same page. Thank you!

Also, if I can't find anyone to write with I was thinking of just writing a short story myself, which in case I'd love some "beta" readers to give me feedback.