[F] Sith Mistress looking for Apprentice [M or F]

Started by elfguy, August 25, 2010, 07:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Pamine, a 28 years old human Sith Warrior is an experienced fighter. She goes around the galaxy to hunt Jedi, and anyone who opposes the Empire. She craves power, and any artifact that could give her more power. She is ruthless, but in a subtle way. She will often tease and taunt her prey, while chasing them in a playful way, although she usually ends up brutally killing them when she's done playing.

The Sith killed her previous mistress recently. She was in love with her, but quickly realized that it was a vulnerable situation, so she decided to cut the relationship permanently. Now, part because of loneliness and to help her on her quest for more power, she is looking for a new apprentice.

I'll play Pamine, and I need someone to play an M or F apprentice. She will be quite demanding of him or her, both sexually and as part of her quest around the galaxy. If that interests you, let me know.

----

Mr Self Destruct

Vola Dumarr was once an eclectic pazaak player on Nar Shadaa.  However, once his debts became greater than his skill, he was forced to either flee or spend the remainder of his days as a slave to some Hutt crime lord or worse, end up dead.  Stowing away on a spice freighter, he fled the planet, ready to start a new life elsewhere.

However, as fate would have it, the ship he was hiding on was attacked by space pirates.  The ship was commandeered by the pirates, and the crew taken hostage.  When they found Vola, his fear and anger over his luck made him lash out in reaction to the blasters pointed at his face.  The pirates flew back, the young Twilek having manipulated the Force in such a way that he hadn't even thought possible.  His latent abilities with the Force, which he had always attributed to just good luck, became known to him that day.  Despite this, he was taken prisoner by the pirates and was taken back to their base on Dxun.

It just so happened that a scouting crew of Sith soldiers stumbled across the pirate camp, and the resulting firefight was enough for him to slip away.  He didn't get far, though, before encountering another squadron of Sith.  He surrendered, cursing his luck, and was taken aboard a Sith freighter for questioning.  From there, his story begins to truly unfold.

elfguy

A male twi'lek, how novel! ;)

I'll write up an opening post and put the link here in a few minutes.
----

Mr Self Destruct

elfguy

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80241.0

Don't worry my normal posts aren't anywhere near that long :P

Also I'm gonna take the Old Republic as far as timeline goes if that's ok.
----