Scandalous Affairs: Always Recruiting!

Started by DarkAngel111, June 18, 2014, 12:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Hi, I wanted to throw a "bite" up there. I'm peeking over all of the threads now, but wanted to just peek in here and say hello! I'll most likely PM at some point shortly to discuss ideas - that is, if I have any!  ::) Feel free to PM me if there are any specific roles that need to be filled, etc. in someone's history. I see something about models above...

DarkAngel111

Quote from: GypsyRose on December 01, 2017, 02:22:59 PM
I'd potentially be interested.

Would a model who has an axe to grind with a competitor's agency be a fit for the game?

The best part about this game is that characters can come with any background or history,

However I am wondering what got her in that mind set?.
I would love to hear the details :)

For those of you wondering I have already received a character sheet for a model, I will be making a new thread over this weekend where we can all move. Hopefully that will get us even more interest.

Quote from: Dove on December 01, 2017, 09:07:46 PM
Hi, I wanted to throw a "bite" up there. I'm peeking over all of the threads now, but wanted to just peek in here and say hello! I'll most likely PM at some point shortly to discuss ideas - that is, if I have any!  ::) Feel free to PM me if there are any specific roles that need to be filled, etc. in someone's history. I see something about models above...

Oh by all means if I have not mentioned this before, My inbox is always open to anyone who wishes to discuss or brainstorm an idea, I would love to help players out as I do know where the story will be heading I can set you in the right direction ;)

DarkAngel111

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279069.0

The new thread,
game information thread is the same
as I don't want to make unnecessary threads,

We are currently also looking for the positions of Interns and News Anchors (or journalists that may gather blackmailing material) and managers.

RedEve

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on December 02, 2017, 12:32:16 PM
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279069.0

The new thread,
game information thread is the same
as I don't want to make unnecessary threads,

We are currently also looking for the positions of Interns and News Anchors (or journalists that may gather blackmailing material) and managers.

Should those of us whose character is already approved do anything in the interim?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

DarkAngel111

Oh no worries I will be working on starting us off
we have a couple of approved people other profiles are still not submitted to me,

I will set up  a approved character thread, soon, and a IC thread where we can just start our characters off introduce ourselves so to speak.

Kokaine

Leaning toward mid level manager who came up through the ranks herself so she kinda knows the ropes but is hungry for more.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

DummieBlondie