News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Loïs and Clark or Man of Steel

Started by Arkaniel, January 19, 2015, 08:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

As the titel suggests, I'm a big time fan of Superman in various of his incarnations.

What I'm looking for is one or more stories where I play one of these incarnations, based either on Smallville, Lois and Clark: the new adventures of Superman, the new 52 Justice League, Earth: One or, my favourite, Man of Steel.

The character you play is up to you, as long as this character is female. The gender of the writer is not important, only the gender of the character. This character can be an existing love interest of the Man of Steel, like Lois Lane, Lana Lang, Wonder Woman, ... And existing female character like Batgirl or other marvel or DC superheroines, or even an original character of the ordinary or super-ordinary variety. The choice is up to you, since I've got no preference.

The choice of your character will help determine the actual plot.

In any of the possible settings, I'm looking to start our story close to the origins of said setting, so there is little pre-history. In fact, I wouldn't mind playing for Mage first meeting onwards and letting our characters, our flow and our creativity shape the following story instead of sticking to any sort of perceived canon storyline.

I'm looking for a mixture of action, adventure, drama and romance, a superpowered dose of realism, fun, humour.

My limits are few and can be checked in my signature. The only real rule is: this is a one on one game and our characters have strictly a one on one relationship/romance.

Please contact me by pm if interested.