Private Messages

Started by WyldRanger, November 10, 2008, 03:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

It would be nice to have those that you haven't read yet still be marked unread even after viewing some of them. Sometimes you can't always read your new messages all at once. I've missed more than one PM that way in the past  :-\

WyldRanger

I've noticed that this has been added since the upgrade! Thank you Veks! :)

Silver

How does one do such a thing, if I may ask...
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Caeli

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=settings

Dropdown menu right of Display personal messages lists:
-All at once
-One at a time
-As a conversation

Choose one at a time. :)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Greenthorn

Strange thing.  When I send a PM the SB won't show up until I leave my PM box. 

Oniya

Have you tried clicking in the Shoutbox entry field?  I've noticed the SB fail to display text on a number of occasions, and clicking as if I'm going to start typing in it causes some kind of code call to bring up whatever's in the buffer (last page-and-a-bit of Shouts).
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Greenthorn

I would...but the box is blank with no text field available.  Just one big white space.  It only happens when I click "send" though...which is very strange!

Probably Vek trying to keep me out of there *nods* >:)

Greenthorn

Also happens when I check "Who's Online".

Funky I say!

XD

Oniya

Just did a little poking on my own system.  I noticed that the SB stays blank (albeit with the little text-entry box) for a very long time during both of those activities, during which my browser is retrieving info from opi.yahoo.com.  When my browser finally says Done, then the SB fills with text again.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Greenthorn

Mine won't reappear.  I've walked away from the computer and have come back to it still being white *shrugs*

Vekseid

Ah...

The Yahoo icon links to yahoo's server, to determine if someone is online or not.

If that is disrupted for whatever reason, javascript fails to load. : /