Possible Idea / Quasi-Resurrection [Looking for Interest]

Started by Vandren, June 30, 2007, 03:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandren

Way back when I first came to this site, the first game/board I joined up with was the Stone Institute ( https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=113.0 ).  Sadly, it died out due to not getting enough players, but the site was fairly small then.  Anyway, since I recently discovered that the threads have been recovered (ignore the "Room and Dream" threads, those're bleed over from some other game), the wheels in my head started grinding again.

Writing/posting inspiration that was diverted to my education has come back bit by bit.

Long story short, I'm thinking about reincarnating something akin to the Stone Institute, though adding an element of supernaturalness via psionics (a limited list).  I'm also thinking either heavy or midtones normal (humans only).  In order to keep things moving IC, I'd like a female co-mod with the idea of the "Dietrich Institute for Psychic Research" - and premiere college prep/college for psis - being run by a brother and sister, grandkids of the founder.

Ideally, I'd think freeform or GURPS 3rd ed.

Any thoughts?  Any takers?
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Hunter

I vaguely recall that game.  I wouldn't mind jumping back into it.