Double Rp :D

Started by SavingGrace, August 22, 2011, 11:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SavingGrace

Hello there, if you're reading this then I've interested you! I'm a female and I'm looking for an RP where I write as Myself and my partners interest & my partner writes for themselves and my interest.. that sounds a bit confusing.. this is what it would look like, one person would start

(just a random plots) Me and Nick Jonas were best friends and liked each other and then he gets signed and I met up with him again and we fall for each other..

Partners plot(Depending if they're male or female and sexual preference) one idea could be: They were casting for Twilight and Katie went to the open call and got casted as Bella and Feel for Robert and he fell for her

If I were to start i'd write MY P.O.V.
I walked quickly down the street in a rush, like always because I've always been one to leave last minutes when all of a sudden, a familiar face caught my eye.. ETC ETC

and then in the same post, it would be the lead male(or female, but its a male as this example) for my partner: She was stunning, I watched her as she walked in and picked up the script, she walked confidently and recited her lines as if we were actually shoot, she had to be Bella, it had to happen.

and then My partner would post their replies as Nick and then as themselves, if you're interested or would like me to explain it better please feel free to PM me or post back, I typically write 5 to 7 sentence posts & would gladly do more or less :D