Paranormal Romance Plots, Some Dirtier Than Others ;) (seeking M)

Started by assionpay, August 13, 2019, 09:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assionpay

I'm just coming back from a bit of a hiatus (death in the family sadly :() and I need to get back to my writing. I used to post almost every day, but I can currently commit to about 2-3 times a week. I enjoy writing lengthy posts as a rule, but I know sometimes shorter posts are necessary. I just ask that my partners communicate with me about delays in their posting and also give me enough in their posts to work with in my response.

As for tastes, I think you'll find I'm pretty varied. Though the normal vanilla kind of romance stuff bores me. I love those gluck gluck sounds that come from being face fucked deep and hard, those soft mewling whimpers that come from orgasm denial, and the harsh slaps of flesh on flesh that echo throughout the room. I enjoy NC stuff, incest, kidnapping, bad boys, drugs, violence (in doses), D/s, slapping, biting, choking, hair pulling, and all sorts of other good stuff.

Now, here are some plots and loose ideas that I'm looking for. I'm flexible on details. Just shoot me a message if something strikes your fancy :)

1) Vampire Omegaverse: A virus wiped out a lot of humanity. No one is quite sure where it came from (we can discuss), but it definitely hindered the humans ability to fight the next threat. Vampires had been among humans for centuries and had been carefully infiltrating areas of government and high social standing. They had it easy, for the most part. But when the human population took a heavy hit from the virus, vampires seized their opportunity to no longer live in the shadows and to take what they felt was rightfully theirs. Now, humans either live in hiding or in small sort of villages and are at the mercy of their vampire overlords. This is an atypical omegaverse, and we can kind of discuss details, but I think that there will be some sort of heat that females go into. Those not killed by the virus might have been altered and their heat is a sort of aphrodisiac to vampires, making them all the more delicious. And since I wouldn't think vampires can get their own kind pregnant, they can only impregnate human females in heat.

2) The Protected City: A somewhat fantasy AU. Supernatural creatures of all kinds exist in a somewhat fragile state of peace. There are cities that serve as safe havens for them all, with strict rules and governing bodies that ensure no one is harmed during day to day activities, biological impulses are controlled more or less, and there is order. But outside of the walls, there are no rules. Banished beings, rebels, criminals, all live outside the walls of protected cities and they have their own sorts of civilizations, own sorts of rules. That's not saying they are all bad, but they operate completely different than inside the city walls. The governing bodies know this. So one of the worst punishments that you can suffer is being cast out of the protected city walls and being thrust into the wilds. MC takes medication to control her heat (I'm thinking human or some sort of were being) and is a pretty typical omega. She is sweet, young looking, soft spoken. But she's still got her flaws. In a moment of weakness, she gets into it with an ex boyfriend and things get a little violent. He's hurt and she's violated some pretty hefty rules. So she's cast out into the wilds. She is without her medication that would otherwise keep her from giving off her omega scent, alluring and potent to any alpha male within miles, and she knows that within a few days, she is supposed to go into heat, an even stronger scent that alpha males would fight each other over.

3) Beauty and the Beast: She was sheltered from the world, mostly, her parents both afraid of the highlander type brutes of the neighboring villages, as well as the local rough and tumble boys in town. The last thing they wanted was their daughter to end up like so many other missing girls, or those that ended up pregnant at such a young age. So she grew up pure, unaffected by the turmoils or politics of their town of the neighboring ones. And she grew up kind, sweet to anyone she met, not knowing that there could be true violence in their world. Until one day when villages collide and she is taken by a massive beast of a man, known by many for his ferocity as much as his body. This could go a lot of different ways. Maybe he's not as bad as he seems, but still likes his amount of control. Or perhaps he is as bad as they say and she's about to have her world turned upside down!

4) Forbidden By the Master: MC is a young woman, set up in an arranged marriage or perhaps kidnapped and forced into marriage. He's a brute, and is a very possessive and abusive man. He expects complete submission from her and there are harsh punishments for when she doesn't abide. It's a sharp learning curve for her and she finds that she's in a rather hopeless situation. Despite finding some pleasure in the way he treats her at times, she still pines for more. And then she meets him. Who it is can be left up to us. Perhaps a guard of her new husband, or if we are doing less of a fantasy setting, perhaps a neighbor or coworker. Either way, he becomes her forbidden love, where she's trying to sneak in texts, little visits, and romantic trysts. Their romance is not vanilla by any means, but it is passionate and powerful. (inspiration for this was from a shifter romance story excerpt that goes something like "if I even smell the scent of another male on you again, I'll rip off his limbs and mount you in the pool of his blood"). So you can sort of fill in the blanks as you wish ;) I am looking for someone to play both males ideally though.

5)Sold to the Shifter Trade: Either we go with the premise that shifters are sort of in the shadow in modern human civilization, or some larger known group that is likely feared by many. MC is a female who is sort of in the wrong place at the wrong time and ends up in the sort of black market of the world either way, caged like an animal, and put on display like a jewel. And she is a jewel, striking beauty even by human standards. (Perhaps there is something more unique to her than normal human counterparts). The kidnapper tells her that she should be on her best behavior. There are shifters coming in to find a new pet, among other things, and if she is good, then perhaps he will find her a good home. So who will you be as you look upon our fiery damsel in the cage?

6) Dangerous World: He is a P.I., and one of the best. Mainly because he's not human. He has senses and abilities that no human can imagine. He's good at his job and it pays well. But the problem is that it is lonely. He doesn't dare get attached, for he has a past of his own that he keeps just barely at bay, and the jobs he takes are not any safer. Some are normal jobs, like finding out if a spouse is cheating, but others are from fellow shifters, asking him to do things that would not be safe for most to do. But when MC sees him, she's transfixed. He's across from her office window, on his beast of a motorcycle, his tight jeans leaving little to the imagination. Her mouth waters and she feels her body surge with heat that she hasnt' felt in quite a long time. And when she talks to him, he feels it too, an intense electricity between them like they are long lost lovers, or two animals on the brink of mating season. He warns her to stay away. He will hurt her if she comes back. But even as he threatens her, she knows she'll come back. And he secretly wants her to as well.

7) Lair of the Dragon: Obviously, has a dragon shifter in it, so I'm hoping someone will find that appealing :). I figure he will be normally in his human form, then perhaps a half human half dragon form. A rift has opened up in the world and all sorts of ancient and new sorts of beasts have spilled out into the world. Humanity has fought for survival and for the little pieces of land they have. My character was just a college student, and now she's become a full fledged doctor in the small little human outpost that she's found herself in. Problem is that the beasts all around are vying for control, for different reasons. MC is taken by the dragon, but it's more than just for politics. He's drawn to her. His body is drawn to her. I can see this going all sorts of ways. I just sort of like the smoldering muscular body of a man looming over MC, claws daring to scratch her as he smirks and tells her all sorts of dirty things haha.

Ok I think that's it for now :). Thanks for checking this out and I look forward to hearing from you :)
If I've usually posted by now, but haven't, check my absences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93771.0

Wolfless292

I would be interested in the protected city, if you are into FxF ?
My character is an alpha female werewolf
O/Os.