Re: The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1a

Started by Insatiably Bored, March 21, 2010, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Kitsunetsuki

(such a losing battle tonight...if I didn't post, you guys wouldn't get any headway!! haha)
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Kitsunetsuki

186 *laughs* and then you guys thank me...*shakes head* well, at least you're polite & all ;) *blows kisses*
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Brian Boru

187 - hey, I live in Texas, I know how to be friendly...as long as its not on the freeway.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Starlequin

You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

JerichoMyers

Quote from: talesoferoticadventure on August 16, 2010, 03:24:02 AM
187 - hey, I live in Texas, I know how to be friendly...as long as its not on the freeway.
Awesome, simply awesome.

Kitsunetsuki

188 - Tales, you know I live here, too...and there are some damned unfriendly people in Texas, let me tell ya...(and I don't even drive :P)
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Brian Boru

Quote from: Kit on August 16, 2010, 03:54:01 AM
188 - Tales, you know I live here, too...and there are some damned unfriendly people in Texas, let me tell ya...(and I don't even drive :P)

190 (I know you do, that's why I said it...Thanks for the avatar - is that in honor of me?)

A/As updated 2/20/11

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Lira

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

The Clown Prince

O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th