Human hunting [NC]

Started by elfguy, February 07, 2012, 12:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arioch

I was thinking that through, I think the potential for Tucker to pass out is there and am leading toward that. But, things can happen before that which could change things. That is going to depend on what Carolina does.

Well, played, btw. I had been worried about that but didn't think that Tucker, in his mental state, would take preventative action.  Glad you took advantage.

AurelieCatena

Yes, you better be careful with Carolina...

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Arioch on March 21, 2012, 07:30:11 AM
I'm going to hold off on my next post to give Jade and Ace a chance to react.

Actually, according to what Zaer wrote (and now Subjuanita responded to), Ace is not going to react for some time, too busy to rape Jade.

So for a few minutes Tucker and Carolina will be on their own...

Arioch

Not a problem, I just didn't want to get too far ahead in the event that either did something different.  Ok, you get to deal with the dead weight now.

Arioch

Sorry for the double post, but, wanted to make sure you saw this, Aurelie:

Quote from: Arioch on March 20, 2012, 07:41:53 AM
He let her go and stepped away, allowing him to remove his vest and set it down out of her reach. Placing a foot upon the rock behind her he unzipped first one boot, then the other before removing them.  Finally, he undid his belt, the button and zipper and in one move slid his pants and underwear off. He stepped out of them and reached into his pocket and removed something.  When he stood up he was naked from the waist down and his cock was already hard as he stepped around to Carolina's front. [/color] 

All his stuff is behind and to your side. He is only wearing a long sleeve shirt with nothing in it. Oh, but what he does have back there, that is going to make Carolina even more miserable than the zip tie is...

AurelieCatena

Ah, sorry. Somehow I thought he had only removed his pants and boots. But the vest is gone too.

Darn... She is screwed...

I'll edit my post. Sorry for that mistake. I'll try to find a solution.

AurelieCatena