Transformed into a 1950's Housewife {Seeking longterm M or F co-writer}

Started by beautifulexhale, June 14, 2015, 11:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beautifulexhale

Samantha "Sam" Sarnow is a strong, liberal feminist, who likes to wear her hair short, hates wearing a bra, and attends a lot of rally’s for women’s rights and independence. During one rally she has an attack on her life and a riot breaks out. The FBI gets involved due to the nature of the damage and suggests that for the time being she consider going into hiding until the threat on her life goes away and the whole nasty incident blows over.

They relocate her to a semi-large town in Northern Connecticut that is protected land. The people there have decided that it's best for them to continue the 1950s way of life. What Sam doesn't realize is that she'll be expected to embrace and embody the lifestyle of the 1950's woman. She'll need to dress all the time in full-skirted dresses, heels, aprons, pearls, and lots of petticoats while being properly made up. Samantha has never worn makeup in her life! So how will she accept that her new place in life is to keep house, cook, clean and make babies?

Then of course, there's going to be plenty of male suitors for our new lady in town.

This is a little different than the prompts I normally post and I have a lot of fun ideas for this. I'd love to find a partner who finds the fashion of the times and the idea of domestic bliss as fun as I do. If you're interested, let's chat and talk about what we'd like to include in this. :)