"Famous" Last Words

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Downfall347

Hey, hey, watch me lower my sperm count

Oniya

Better cap this valve coming off my hot water heater...

(Yay Mythbusters!)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Milanthe

Hey honey, that love bite stings a bi-Ow...  Honey!  That-OW!  OW OW OW!  STOP BITING ME!  Uh...  Honey...  Why are you growling like a puppy? 
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Captain Maltese

'And now pupils, we empty this bottle on water in that half full pewter of highly concentrated acid.....'

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Milanthe

Hey!  Honey!  Do I put the Gummy Bears in the molten sugar before or after it's turned to caramel?  Honey?  Hm...  Guess I'll put it in now, don't have much time.

((Anyone remember that experiment in HS?  I do.  :D  I got to reinact it at home using my cousin's lab set.  Scared the hell outta her mom!))

Inkidu

Quote from: Cpt Corto Maltese on March 31, 2009, 01:46:14 PM
'And now pupils, we empty this bottle on water in that half full pewter of highly concentrated acid.....'
(Ha ha, it's always A over W.)

Okay look we have a giant wall and the most advanced military of the known world. They have ponies and furry, admittedly funny, hats. How can we lose?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Hippie

I don't think that's such a good idea...
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

Oracle

This is a true convo:

Are you sure it's gonna make it up the hill?

It's done it before!

Ray, it's rained and the ground takes four days to dry because it's clay and douche bag's field drain runs right down the hill...

It's been three days since it rained! It'll make it!

.........I'm gettin' my cell so I can call Bill when you get stuck...

(Ten minutes later, brother has buried the Farmall Tractor up to the seat in clay, rocks, sand, and in general... mud.) *brother shuts tractor off and looks at me....* I hate you.

I told you so?

Oniya

(Heeeere's yer sign....)

"Now, you'll note that the yellow band separates the red from the black, but that's okay, because 'red then yellow, friendly fellow'."
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

I don't think we should open the box. Dr. Jones was very careful to explain it to us.
What's he know, he's a teacher!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mithlomwen

Are you supposed to turn the electricity off first? 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Crovonovin

Dreamweaver

Aaleril

I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril

Satnslillgrl

Trust me. This ALWAYS works.
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

snow

RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

saturnschild

Of course the Propane tank is ok to sit next to an open fire....what about check the valves.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Milanthe

Sel Nar

Say, has anyone played Hacky-Sack with a grenade? (the guy got a Darwin Award)

Captain Maltese

He's just a harmless old grumpy really.

Marguerite

Hmm, a shark in the ocean, naw, he doesn't like dark meat.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Inkidu

There's no way that thing in the water is a crocodile it's probably a log... definitely a log.

Terris Geolith

Is that a toilet seat falling from the sky towards me?

(:Wonders if someone will get the reference:)
<a href="http://terrisgeolith.wordpress.com/"> The Darkness of Terris Geolith: A Blog of Sorts. Click and enter.  9/24/15 Updated: Five Months ago: Sharing </a>
"/I don't fit in this world but yet I exist. It's why I'm called the Desperado of Reality. I defy all logic of your world...and make my own." -Terris Geolith
The random thought for today: "Life is an echo. Keep the signal going.";
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34348.0"> Pleasure and Pains (O/O) </a>
<a href="http://tinyurl.com/nexusterris"> Nexus of Terris (A/A)

Sel Nar

(Dead Like me.)

'Oh, no sir, I'm just getting rid of these Dud landmines' *Kaboom*