News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fate/Infinity

Started by Garuss Vakarian, June 16, 2014, 02:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

There seems to be a hard cap on the amount of oscured text I can put in, so Lancer's sheet cuts off in near the bottom, at the Noble Phantasm section. Since it's all obscure anyway, I'll just change it later, once more info becomes known about him in the game. :/
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Garuss Vakarian

Quote from: Orochimaru on June 20, 2014, 04:56:30 PM
Did you get my PM or are you too busy with those... calibrations? =P

Lol, no not to busy with them. I didnt notice until I finally seen your post at 05:45 AM

Hai: It's fine

Rave: Understood, can not wait to see him.

Orochimaru

Seeing as he is now accepted.

Image:
Player Name: Orochimaru

Character Name: Darius Burlingame
Mage family: Freelancer/Yggdmillennia

Role: Master

Personality: Best word to describe him would be; detached. While he has emotions, he has a morbid sense of humor and has a total disregard for ethics and the lives of everything. He has a habit of referring to things or events as ‘logical’ or ‘illogical’. He also goes from talking in scientific words to not. He is driven to satisfy his thirst for learning and will do so if it costs people their lives; even if those people are family. Beyond that, he is very intelligent, observant and a quick thinker and problem solver. He also likes to have several plans and back up plans… and back up plans for said back up plans to prepare for any situation he can think of.

History: Darius’s life was unremarkable, until High School were his parents begun to teach him magic, but that is also were his love of the sciences also blossomed. The night before he graduated High School, an experiment of magic and science failed that involved his parents. The result killed his parents and the fire incinerated half the house. Under any normal circumstance, the teen would be horrified, but not Darius. He was disgruntled that he could not figure out what went wrong, but blamed his parents for being poor test subjects.

After High school, Darius attended college to further feed his desire for knowledge, taking any science or science related class like math; while continuing his magical training on the side. Wanting the best of both worlds by any means or costs.

Seal:
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/036/8/8/custom_command_seal_by_lanyo120-d4optup.png

Lynnette

I didn't bother censoring the whole app, everything can be found in wikis and stuff anyways, not to mention that we're going with factions instead of pure PvP, which means that it's not fully as important to hide details from one another.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Nice to see that we have Jeanne and her well developed... "plot" in the game. ;D

Edit: Yeah, I might make parts of it known. Probably history and real name. For certain heroic spirits it IS important for their real name to remain secret though. Take Siegfried for example. Were his name to be known, it would be easy to find out his weak spot, which is a spot on the backside.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Moon Hound Hati

Edited the sheet. Now only the Noble Phantasm section remains obscured, for the time being.

Garuss Vakarian

Yes, but still. Goes without saying: Meta knowledge bad. Just because we know who you are, doesn't mean the characters do. Nor should servant players be openly having their characters tell people who they are. The mystery and secret of identity is an important asset to a Servant.

Drake Valentine

Forgot to inquiry, but is this going to be single thread or multi thread?

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Orochimaru

What do you all think of Darius?

Zaer Darkwail

Ruthless, simply said. Any idea of Servant you plan to pick? Or leave it on random?

Rave

By the way, how do you guys get that crypted text to cover your actual words?

Orochimaru

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on June 20, 2014, 07:51:16 PM
Ruthless, simply said. Any idea of Servant you plan to pick? Or leave it on random?

I have always had a preference to Rider, but he could work with a caster, but that's taken. thing is, he can be paired with anyone really. Seeing the servants thus far, he could get along with Lancer. Though, I pref a female servant myself, but I can deal.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Rave on June 20, 2014, 07:54:36 PM
By the way, how do you guys get that crypted text to cover your actual words?

Kunoichi linked to the website where she and I used crypt our stuff. Just check earlier posts.

Quote from: Orochimaru on June 20, 2014, 08:01:48 PM
I have always had a preference to Rider, but he could work with a caster, but that's taken. thing is, he can be paired with anyone really. Seeing the servants thus far, he could get along with Lancer. Though, I pref a female servant myself, but I can deal.

Well, as we are in team environment you can get potential romances or relationships going with other masters ;). But we shall see when more masters show up and see their preferences. If no enough masters for all servants then there is chance every master gets two servants.

Garuss Vakarian

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 20, 2014, 07:36:38 PM
Forgot to inquiry, but is this going to be single thread or multi thread?

For now a single thread. I normally prefer Child Forums when dealing with Multi threads. And I believe the rp has to live for a certain amount of posts before being aloud to become a Child Forum. (It's basically it basically files all the threads in a single place. within a forum.) But, I am not sure if Eliquiy allows that.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on June 20, 2014, 08:05:00 PMWell, as we are in team environment you can get potential romances or relationships going with other masters ;). But we shall see when more masters show up and see their preferences. If no enough masters for all servants then there is chance every master gets two servants.

The logical question is, CAN he love? =P

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Orochimaru on June 20, 2014, 08:46:50 PM
The logical question is, CAN he love? =P

Or more simpler question; does he have interest on sex at all? Can he lust and want satisfy his urges?

Overall what I read he seems lack empathy so loving someone is unlikely and it's more something what he would view either as logical or illogical matter. It's logical if it makes sense (attractive female, likes her personality etc) and he may view relationships entirely merit based thing than emotional.

BlackLightning

I'm still waiting on news if my character is in or out.

Drake Valentine

What Happens After People Die If they are Killed

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Orochimaru

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on June 20, 2014, 08:57:59 PM
Or more simpler question; does he have interest on sex at all? Can he lust and want satisfy his urges?

Overall what I read he seems lack empathy so loving someone is unlikely and it's more something what he would view either as logical or illogical matter. It's logical if it makes sense (attractive female, likes her personality etc) and he may view relationships entirely merit based thing than emotional.

I'll just leave you to your assumptions. =P

Garuss Vakarian

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 20, 2014, 09:12:30 PM
What Happens After People Die If they are Killed

:D I actually know that anime! It is Another right?

BlackLightning

Well.... we're lacking a Tohsaka here....

MelisaArtemis had me to join in and... well.... it seem like we're lacking a Tohsaka here.......

Image:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Player Name: BlackLightning

Character Name: Tohsaka Ryuuga (Last name, First name)
Mage family?: Tohsaka / Emiya
Role: Master
Personality: Stiff, maybe even cold but also surprisingly tender and kind.
History: Although it was generally known that Ryuuga was son of Tohsaka Rin that she gave birth in England, his biological father hasn't been known until later in life. Raised by his mother alone, Ryuuga soon found himself to have lacked his mother's talent in magic. Although he possess magic circuit and has no problem with basic magic skills such as lesser healing, repair and reinforcement, he had little aptitude in much of the more advanced magic such as attack magics or jewel magic that his mother excels in. Instead, Ryuuga finds himself excelling in weapon-oriented combat, swords in particular along with some knowledge of how to handle guns.

He was 15 when his mother revealed that due to her excessive research on magic, she wouldn't live for long. On her deathbed, she told him of his true parentage, Tohsaka Rin had a romantic relationship with one Emiya Shirou during her high school days. However, out of circumstances had them separate as Rin decided to go to England to further her magic studies after finishing college, leaving Shirou behind who then proceed to marry Matou Sakura. What she never told Shirou though, was that Rin had been pregnant with his child from a sexual intercourse that they had together the last time before she left.

Along with the identity of his father, Rin also told him of her her true relationship with one Matou Sakura, that of biological sister as well as the knowledge that Shirou had a daughter from his marriage with her. Despite the knowledge, Rin also told him not to gain resentment on Shirou or his family as despite all that happened, he was truly was the result of love between them. Rin also mentioned that according to her knowledge of the man, had Shirou knew about her pregnancy at that time, he would no doubt followed her regardless of anything else.

A few years later, with Rin already died of her sickness, the news of a new Holy Grail War brewing in Fuyutsuki, Japan which happen to also be hometown of his mother reached his ears. Without hesitation he booked the first plane to Japan with intention of joining in but also to track down the remain of his family. He was shocked to find that Emiya has died in the hand of the Einzbern family and his half-sister / cousin subjected to the horror of Matou magic experiment that Rin had told him about. Fire of Anger and revenge burns inside him as he immediately set up his base at the old Tohsaka Mansion and prepare himself to participate in the war.

Seal:

Marie Reynolds

Darius would seem like the type that gilgamesh would enjoy as a master. Just so he can watch and see how far down the rabbit hole he can push him. Darius should make for an interesting character.

I am so glad I do not have to pick a side. Yay being the Church Observer!

Garuss Vakarian

Gilgamesh is a weird guy. Sometimes he is a cool dude, others he is horrible. And shamelessly so. He will find Waver admirable and let the kid live. And then turn around and sadistically rip another kids heart out with his bare fricking hand. >_< . But Yes, I am sure he would find Darius worth his time as a master.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on June 20, 2014, 10:08:00 PM
:D I actually know that anime! It is Another right?

Yea, believe so. Been awhile since I seen it, along with watching other murder mysteries they get jumble up.

When Seagulls Cry is still my all time favorite.

Garuss Vakarian

Guh! But how about When the Cicades Cry? ;) Thats the og When they Cry. Joking aside, both Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, as well as Uminiko no Naku Koro Ni are equally good. Just need.... A strong stomach to watch. :P