Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Sorry, DarkToxins, but it's over.  I can't continue to be with someone who won't show me his true self!  It's like dating a ghost!  When you get yourself an avi, call me!  Good-bye!

ChicagoOkie

My Sweet Camille,

While you have a banging body, and you are amazing in bed. The fact that you refuse to wear real clothes is a problem for me. I mean really, a bikini to dinner with my boss. I'm sorry. I just can't see you any more.

We're through
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cayenne

Dearest Chicagookie,

As of this moment, the end of this sentence, we are through.  It is over, and before you come, crawling on your knees, blubbering crocodile tears, while stroking yourself, we won't be getting back together. No.  That's the answer, it might not be the one you were looking for, the one you were hoping for, the one you told your parents about, the one you broke up with all those other girl friends for, or even the one you told your prissy little diary about, but that is it. Through. End. Finished.

Though, if you do end up crying, feel free to send it to me, I could use a good chuckle, anyway, I'm off to find some other beefcake to worship me~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Shadowclaw

Can't do it... I like her too much for helping me earlier. So damn and blast to the rules! *shakes fist*

Renegade Vile

Sorry, I should've told you I was straight three years ago.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Shadowclaw

You're not a chick!? *screams like a girl*

Cayenne

Dear Shadowclaw,

Oh but love, but that insistent beat of thump of feelingless heart, that object, that thing so important to our survival that we, the few, the many, the simple fools pile upon it even more meaning! For we are apart, for when we split, we are but aching messes of sad skin covered sacks.  Yet, therein, is the evidence, therein, is the reasoning, is the notion of what it means to be a part of a world of people of whom could care less, yet, at the same time, could care too much for their own good.  We, are individuals, unless grown attached in literal sense.  You and I, for but a moment, had attempted to adhere, had attempted to seal the space between us with sweat and dribbling ejaculates, yet, somehow, it ends, it ceases, but within the memory that is best left forgotten.

So in, I, this thing, this person, with this beating heart, do indeed, from this point on, consider myself a singular person, a wanton creature of whom, prowls once more the night for a prey, for a tangle momentary fast beating heart, of pummel, and puncture of spear or fingertips, of everything that I am, bared before the eyes of someone new.

Not you.

But I.

End this thing now.

So go out, so cry, so  feel, so exist without me. So live on in memories, for I am out making a new.

Sincerely, Cayenne.
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Shadowclaw

Ummmmmm.... yeah. It's over.

Cya! ;D

Renegade Vile

*Points deadpan as Shadowclaw's groin*
That is a dick!

saphireMARIE

I can't do this with a guy who will break up with somebody for their biological make up, they cannot do much about it Vile!

This. Is. Over.

Renegade Vile

I know I said I would love you no matter what.
That I would never leave you.
But the day you superglued yourself to the wall is... I... I'm sorry, but I just can't wait a week for the solvent to arrive. It's too much pressure.
You have to see this from my point of view!
It's over, I'm going back to my mother.

Shadowclaw

Gawd its so pathetic when guys pretend to be chicks online. I'm done with you, you lying sack of @#$*!@* #%$%#$*@!!!!

Out of curiosity, how often does that happen here in Elliquiy? Males caught pretending to be female members? I'm starting to wonder how many female members here are actually guys. :o

Renegade Vile

Quote from: Shadowclaw on April 10, 2014, 05:11:00 PM
Gawd its so pathetic when guys pretend to be chicks online. I'm done with you, you lying sack of @#$*!@* #%$%#$*@!!!!

Out of curiosity, how often does that happen here in Elliquiy? Males caught pretending to be female members? I'm starting to wonder how many female members here are actually guys. :o

As for as I know, not very often. But I can't make any claims of accuracy with that statement. For what it's worth, I haven't heard about it happening.

Original Thread:
Your glowing eyes freak me out. That is all.

Shadowclaw

Your right, he is demonic! His mother is a succubus, father is a human sorcerer, and his grandfather is an ancient demon who was created by Saten and posed as a Sumarian godess to gain power by collecting souls through sacrifice.

You're a dude, dude... so it ain't gonna work. I'm straight.

Did you know that most arrows wobble and flex during flight, so when someone says their straight as an arrow.... it actually means they're bi? lol

Cayenne

Dearest Shadowclaw,

We are all humans, you know.  We are things so capable of love, that what boundaries we so foolishly thought existed, are the narrowest ideal of a false reality of our chosen imprisonment.  We believe ourselves limited in choice, yet, deep within us, beneath the teachings lays a creature capable of so much more, perhaps, even wanting, needing those things so denied to them. 

Of course, all of this doesn't matter when I've actually forgotten what your eyes look like. Seriously, inside the house? In the shower? During sex? I realize you spent a lot of money on them, and are hoping, at some point to have gotten the worth out of them, and that they, fit you rather nicely, but MODERATION, might have MAYBE come to mind! I swear to whatever popular gods are currently being worshipped, that you will find them glued in place by skin cells of which, assuming it a prosthetic limb of some kind, grows overtop.

..and you know what? You know who won't be here for that?

Me.

Good luck with your SHADED LITTLE WORLD.

Cayenne~

ONs & OFF

Belle33

Don't look at me that way.  YOU'RE the one who said you wanted to try a threesome.  Now you're pissed with me?  I can't take wishy washy BS.  Goodbye!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Adammair

You had a threesome without me! I can't believe you wouldn't even think of me. I'm gone!

Belle33

Look, if you're gonna obsess over Jean Grey - then you can have her.  I'm leaving!

OrihsVastusIra

I'm sorry.. I put up with it for as long as I could.. But if you can't dress up like my mother when we're about to get down to things.. I don't think I can be with you.. Goodbye.  :'(

Belle33

I understand.  Goodbye. 

(Thank goodness that's over)

saphireMARIE

Damn Belle, I love you and all but wearing mens shirts all the time... well it kinda feels like you want me to have a dick.

So yeah.. not gonna happen.

Bye...

Renegade Vile

I know I've kept you in my basement for a month now. I know it's too late to stop this from becoming a serious commitment, but you don't seem to be enjoying yourself anymore. I'm going to have to turn you over to the police and have you go home, because this just isn't working out.

King Serperior

You're a guy?  But....your profile picture was a GIRL ninja!  The internet lies!  Impossible!  *Logs out of dating website and never returns*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Renegade Vile

You are not Zerg. Our carapace are not compatible.
You shall be added to the horde as sustenance before you become the most fragile link. Goodbye.

Boatman

"I thought I was needy, but you took the biscuit and evaporated my favourite mug... No use trying to deny it.... bye"
History, where creative writing was born.