Shout box not working! HELP!

Started by LillithTheThird, March 18, 2016, 05:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LillithTheThird

A few days ago, I noticed that when I logged into E my SB wasn't showing up.  Where it would normally be at the top of the page was blank, and the refresh circle kept turning like the page wasn't fully loaded yet.  I logged off, relogged back on, shut down, cleared cookies, all kinds of stuff, but it still isn't showing up.  I click on "Fullscreen Shoutbox" and it opens, but the indicator light is brown and I cannot type, or see who is online. Shoutbox is enabled.  I am using Chrome for my browser.  Can someone make my SB come back, PLEASE?
Fear me, love me, do as I say, and I will be your slave.....

I'll probably just be your slave anyway.

Oniya

I checked a few settings - could you refresh your screen and try again, please?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

LillithTheThird

LillithTheThird

Wait!  It's fixed now!  Oh frabjous day!  *dances away happily!*