The Blame Game

Started by Adammair, January 15, 2012, 08:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

I blame you for laughing, stop it.

Anesa

I blame you for my new black and white avatar!  When I saw how sexy and hot yours was, I just HAD to have one!  ;P

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you for me waking up and already hyper and I have not even had my dr.pepper yet  :P
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

I blame you for being hyper and not rubbing that wild energy on me. After all the supposed bites that made you hyper, wouldn't that only be fair? Jeez.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*puts hands on hips* I blame you for not rubbing on me at all! Ever! Talk about unfair!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Timeless

I blame you for making me want a good massage now! Damn, my whole body is aching and sore. *cracks back and winces slightly*

Mordred

I blame you both for all this talk of rubbing and massaging and.. how on earth will I get back to sleep now? Talk about unfair.
*See Pillory*

Timeless

I blame you for even wanting to head back to sleep. Not my fault that I got you all excited now. :P

Mordred

I blame you for giving me the idea I can train my cat (ok, its really my muse in a cat mask) to mimic my moves. When I try getting it to stare out the window with me, it jumps out the window every single time. Your fault, adorable one!
*See Pillory*

Timeless

I blame you for even thinking that would work! Do you have any idea how long it took for me to train my feline to even follow my every action? And also, it's really not my fault that your cat is not obedient to you. Ah-ha! Blame your cat for that.

OrchidofDarkness

(Bites Mordred to pass a long the hyperness) I blame you for me not sleeping

kittykat

I blame you all for stealing the cookies from the the cookie jar >:(
Character commissions available ask for pricing or info in pm

ON/OFFS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=60582.msg2733258#msg2733258

Ignis

I blame you for using the wrong smilie face. :P

Mordred

I blame you for making my 1701 year old eyes bounce. Does that make me sound like a cantankerous old ghoul? If so, I blame you for that also. :P
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you for blood rage  :P

Mordred

I blame you for making me see red when I look into those crimson eyes.
*See Pillory*

Ignis

I blame you for taking all of the blue out of my RGB color scheme. Now its just RG. :P

Mordred

I blame you for using up some of my 'wishes'.. :P I  scramble as it is, grasping at the straws that litter the ground of my mind.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

I blame you for making me feel blue.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

I blame you, adorable Belle, for making me peer super close.. thinking maybe that gorgeous head of black hair had a blue tinge.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I blame you for my sudden desire to slow dance.

Mordred

I blame you for making me think this sudden sensation inside me is a slow beat. How'd you do that, anyway?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I blame you for me feeling parched. I think its probably all of that blood you take, it leaves a girl a bit dehydrated.

Mordred

I blame you for denying the slathering of jello.. which.. being a specially designed concoction.. would soak into those lovely pores and cure that dehydration.. and then some.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I blame you for my sudden fear of all things gelatinous!