Riddick - Guards and Inmates!

Started by Kotah, November 20, 2009, 12:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kotah

This game is up and running! You can find it in the extreme small groups section. Please feel free to take a look.

This game is open for men and women.

We are currently looking to find:
Guards

To join simply post a sheet, and enter the game. We are looking for original chars, however, if you can do a char justice, pm me for approval.

You are welcome to join with any char you can think of. :)
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Rayne Bluestone

I would like to post my interest in this.

Kotah

I'll work out plots and that as people show interest. For the most part it will be taking place on crematoria (sp?)

We need! males and females! Jailers! Prisoners! ect!

That is, if people want to do this.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Ace Flyer

I'd be up for it. Ironically, I'm watching that movie right now...

Kotah

Ace Flyer

About how many people are you hoping for?

Kotah

Several, but I was planning to make it an open rp. People can come and go as they please.

At least 5 to start? semi-even between the sexes.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Bubblez

I would be interested in this one
My Ons and Offs

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

Kotah

Let's hold out for one or so more, but go ahead and start posting char profiles if you wish.
Please have original chars only. Also, when posting, be mindful of how much you are leaving others to respond to.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Ace Flyer

Is there any particular way you want profiles made?

Kotah

Nope. Whatever your style is is fine with me. I'll post as soon as I can.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

playfullchick76

I enjoyed the movie a lot, and  i would love to join the roleplay, if your still accepting prisoners.

Kotah

All is go. :) Anyone can join into the game at any time. We haven't started yet, however, even after the game has started- if you want in you can get in.

To join, simply post a Profile here, and get started. :)

As soon as a couple of profiles are up I will start the game.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Hart

Yeah I'm def interested! Haven't done a proper extreme RP yet and the grim, dystopic, future prison just drips setting!

Interested in playing a sly, manipulative guard if that's good? Profile up soon as we get a sorta template going! ;D

playfullchick76

I'll put my profile in, it took me a while to think up one, but I have it.

Name- Blair Pearson
Planet of birth- Proteon 5, in the Proteon system.
Age- 27
Gender- female
Appearance- 5ft 4in all, a slender build, blue eyes and short chestnut brown hair.

History-Blair grew up in mining colonies with her parents.Mining consortiums were routinely cutting corners, saving money at the expense of lives,plus embezzling foremen and other higher ups pocketed funds earmarked for upgrades and safety equipment.
.After an accident in a mine on Proteon 5, that cost her father and 15 others their lives, she took matters into her own hands and killed the embezzling foreman and 3 others who she blamed for their deaths, then fled to avoid being arrested.

Only 17 when she commited her first murders, she joined up with mercs and honed her skills with them over the next few years, then left them to return to her home system to start an uprising against the same consortium after an even bigger  accident, that killed 50, she urged the workers to rise up, but was arrested before she could lead them.

She was imprisoned, but escaped several max and double max prisons, working by her wits, deadly skills, and by her sensual body, that could get her out of just about anywhere when combined with her deadly skills. She took her personal war to the consortiums managers, those that she blamed.She had a hit list, and every time she killed one, she had a black rose tattooed on her arm, that connected to a long vine that ran down from her shoulder.

She had 12 black roses on her arm when she was arrested, not by planetary security, but by the same team of mercs that she had been with for 4 years.It wasnt personal, according to them, the bounty on her head was just too high to ignore, which she could understand.

After being caught,she was  sent to Crematoria, a triple max slam that prided itself on being escapeproof.She could survive anywhere, and she would survive Crematoria,no matter what the prison or guards threw at her.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Name- Reece Evros

Age- 20

Appearance- Blue hair, Blue eyes-shiny, Muscular

Height: 7'5

Weight: 355 BUilt

System of Birth- Elresian  Planet- QU' their

History:  15 - Prison for stealing

16-broke out double max

18 -Butchers bay, for killing a band of Mercs and stealing their ship

19 - Escaped, and recently found upon a planet in the outlands, for killing the village he was in, for test of skills for a mercenary squad, double crossed, out to escape and kill them.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Ace Flyer

Name: Cynddl Fyris
Appearance:
--Hair: Blond, short military style cut
--Eyes: Blue (left eye) and Green (right eye)
--Build: Medium muscular build, toned
--Pic: 

History: Cynddl was actually born in the Crematoria Slam Facility. Born when a guard got a bit too interested in a new female inmate, he was spared the guarenteed death of an infant in a triple max slam when in a freak show of moral conscious the guards and those above them got him off the planet. They sent him off with a mercenary crew when one came by to drop off a new bounty. Okay, so their brief moral revolution wasn't the best, but it got the child off of the planet at any rate and away from a certain death.

The mercenaries ended up "adopting" the kid...Basically they just never felt like going out of their way to find a place to drop the kid off. It was far from the best enviroment for someone to grow up in, but...Well, it was what he got. But as a kid he got to see the galaxy, meet all different types of people, and the crew did what they could to educate him...Even if typical education stopped after reading and writing. Then it was weapon care, electronics use, demolitions, and so on.

An unfortunate series of events left him as a prison guard on Crematoria. While delivering a bounty to the slam facility, a riot was in progress. The guards took a few casualties, not nearly as many as the prisoners, but needing more manpower for a while the mercenaries and several other crews in the system were offered double their normal pay if they stayed on as substitute guards for a while. Cynddl stayed on after his crew's contract was up, becoming a full-fledged officer of the facility.

He's usually up on the upper balconies with a sniper rifle, his job just making sure that anyone who starts getting too troublesome or too unruly gets back in their place. Every now and then he takes a walk through the prison area though...He heard rumors his mother is still alive in there somewhere, and figured, why not look around?

Kotah

All good, all good. :) You can play whatever you want as far as I'm concerned. I'm pretty open in rp to just about everything. As long as you can play it realistically.

I will post my profile as soon as I can, unfortunately, I am posting this in the middle of moving. (I have gotten evicted becasue of our car being stolen. Yeah, there really are those kinds of ass holes out there).

I may not be able to post for the next couple of days: so here's the deal. If someone wants to start the thread- feel free. Please post a link here and such. I will join in the play as soon as I possibly can.

ANYONE can join. Just to be clear while I'm away. Sorry about this guys. :/

playfullchick76

Kotah, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person or persons who stole your car, and may their arms be too short to scratch.

Nitro

I see no one has chosen to play Riddick if i could i would like to play him. He is my Favorite Character and well i also like the actor i have most of his movies.

Niki315

If this is still going I have a female character  pretty much ready to go for this.  I'd just need to find a picture... c.c