News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Elementary, my dear Watson... (M for F)

Started by Holmes, December 29, 2014, 06:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holmes

First and foremost thank you in advance for even considering reading this thread. No, it is not a riveting Doyle mystery, I just figured that Sherlock Holmes' well known phrase would be a fitting title for me, Holmes.
As you probably figured out, this thread will outline my current interests for a role play. I consider myself quite compromising, but I do have a few rules:
1: I only RP with females, or people playing as a female.
2: Please be literate when RPing with me, a basic understanding of how to write well is required.
3: Please abide by my ons/offs, as seen in my sig. I will do the same for you.
4: PM me if you have any interest in these prompts, don't post here.

Now, on to the ideas!
When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230163.0

Holmes

Light plots:

Kingdoms United: Europe, 1000 AD. Somewhere in the soup of feudal kingdoms of Europe, two young royals are arranged to be married, but they have never met before (arranged marriage idea). The main plot will be seeing if they can fall in love with each other, or if their relationship will be purely physical.

First Time? Modern day. Two 16-17 year olds decide that they've been virgins long enough, and agree to "do it". This will be you're typical, teenager sex. I'm interested in how this will work out in RP form.

When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Holmes

NC plots:

Way of Life: Europe, 900 AD. During the height of the Viking Age, a warrior "MC" is leading a raid on a small Irish village when he finds a young girl hiding from the raiders. This will be a Viking style NC/rape. Probably a one-shot.

Feudal Life: Germany, 1066 AD. A knight riding alone on a journey comes across a woman on a pilgrimage and decides to take her for himself.

Death of Mortality Deep in the future, a sever separation of the classes has led to the rich becoming nearly immortal and living in huge, towering buildings, leaving the poor to fend for themselves on the surface. Life has become a commodity, capable of being given to people as payment. One way for impoverished girls to gain more "life" (which would essentially pause their aging for a time and is administered in a syringe like a shot) is to work as prostitutes for the rich, who are almost seen as gods because of their nearly unending life span. What happens when a girl is forced to work in this manner to save her dying parent? This will be a NC story, but will not have any rape-like characteristics.

Other plots:
(these are more long-term plots so they may fall into multiple categories)

5,000 BCE: A clan of humans living in stone-age Europe are undergoing turmoil as a result of their alpha male dying. MC eventually earns the rank of alpha male, and thus the mating rights to all the females of the clan. YC would be one of these females, and MC would eventually select her as his favorite female. However, a pack of other males ventures into the clan's territory and takes over. MC escapes with his life and his favorite mate, but losses everything else. Where will the prehistoric couple go from here?

Better dead than red After an invasion of the west coast of the United States by some communist superpower (Imperialist China? revamped Soviet Union?), MC operates as a lone-wolf insurgent, fighting an inevitably failing battle against the occupational forces of the enemy. He hasn't seen a human who hasn't tried to kill him in months, then he meets YC. (I'm open to another insurgent/resistance fighter, or just a lost civilian). They'll end up working together through necessity, but over time their relationship will grow to be much more than that. (I'm open for some world-building here, so ideas on this theme are welcome!)

Across the Stars Still working on the details of this one, but I was thinking something along the lines of a universe in which humanity is the only form of intelligent life out there, and we have spread throughout the Milky Way, forming new societies on dozens of worlds, Earth being the capitol. The societies of this world would vary, but they are all governed in a way loosely based of a representative democracy, with a galactic council formed to keep the interplanetary peace. What would happen to this seemingly perfect system when a radical exposes the hidden atrocities that make it run and begins a revolution? (I'm thinking that MC would be this revolutionary, or someone close to him and YC would be a sympathizer that joins the cause. Or not, really they could meet in many different ways.)

Evus Nova They were supposed to be starting over, reinventing humanity. Earth was quickly becoming uninhabitable, and the leaders of the world knew that there was no way to evacuate everyone. So, in secrecy, an international program was developed to send 100 young men and women to a newly discovered habitable planet. It would take several lifetimes for the spaceship they created to reach its destination, so the "pioneers" would be put in a state of suspended animation until they came within a few days of the world dubbed "Evus Nova". Our characters would be two of these choses pioneers, and would wake up expecting to create a new civilization. The only problem is, when they awake all the other pioneers have died in their hibernation. Oh, that and the fact that Evus Nova is not only habitable, but host to what appears to be millions of plant and animal species completely unknown to them. (I have a lot of ideas for a plot like this, so shoot be a pm if you're interested in more details!)

First Contact
In the near future, humans have continued on their current course. Space exploration has progressed with minimal progress in the last few decades, with only a small colony on the moon and an unmanned outpost on Mars.
However, that is about to change.
MC (a male) is a twenty year old factory worker, with little hopes of moving up in his dead-end job. He goes to work every day and returns to his small apartment every night, rarely going out with his ever shrinking circle of friends. Then, one night the world is shocked by what appears to be a massive extraterrestrial space ship approaching the inner planets from Jupiter. MC is changed by this news, but does not know how or why. He just feels like he has something to do with this world-altering discovery.
As the ship approaches, it becomes clear it is heading toward Earth. Just from observing it, human scientists make ground-breaking discoveries that change the way we view the laws on physics. Religious and scientific groups all anxiously await the arrival of the Aliens.
The ship arrives in near-earth orbit, and a transmission across all radio frequencies reveals that the Aliens have studies Earth's intelligent life, and have come to the conclusion that their species shares a common ancestor with humans.
A smaller ship is sent to hover over Washington DC. After a tense few days, the Aliens agree to have a meeting with the humans. Surprisingly, the beings that emerge from the ship are all female in appearance, and remarkably attractive. The meeting with the human leaders reveal that the Aliens are the last survivors of a dying race. 90% of their species was killed in a planetary disaster, and the survivors boarded the large ship in order to find a new home. Then, a previously unknown plague killed the remaining male population of their species, leaving only females left. The Aliens have come to Earth to acquire sperm, sperm that would allow them to begin to repopulate. However, very few humans have the type of genetic code capable of pairing with the Alien's. In fact, only one human does: MC.

From there, we can go several ways. MC will at some point be taken up into the alien ship to mate with the aliens (probably several of them, to be honest). He could develop a romance with YC (if you haven't picked up on it by now, she would be an Alien), and that romance could lead them in several directions. Would he stay with the aliens as they go to find a new home? What happens if no new home is found, and the aliens set there sights on Earth?

In a Military Style
In a world gripped by war on a global scale, children in the United Federation are screened at birth, their DNA compared to that of great soldiers, administrators, and workers in order to determine their future. MC has the DNA of a soldier, and at a young age showed himself to be a brilliant strategist. Now, he is leading a campaign in the icy north against the feared Bloc, the sworn enemy of the Federation. YC was found to have no special DNA at birth, and was made a "logistical engineer", more commonly referred to as a Driver. You are driving supplies up to the front when the convoy is attacked. It turns MC purposefully left the convoy unguarded in order to lure the Bloc into an attack. As a result, the attack on the convoy is thwarted by a massive aerial counter attack, effectively winning the campaign. During the fight, our characters come face to face and MC finds yours to be a naturally skilled fighter, contrary to her earlier DNA reports.
At that point we can branch off into many different plots, but the setting is really what interests me.

Holmes

General pairings:
businessman x rival's wife/daughter
Athlete x nerd
Athlete x Athlete
student x student
Warrior x OC
King/Prince x Queen/Princess
King/Prince x peasant/courtier
Peasant/Courtier x Queen/Princess

Fandom pairings:
Sherlock Holmes (Doyle) x OC
Any LOTR pairing
Any star wars pairing
THE LAST OF US (Anything in this world works for me)

Holmes

General settings:
Arranged marriage (Ancient times-renaissance)
Viking Age*
HISTORICAL RP* (open to suggestions)
Steampunk Europe
Post-apocalyptic America*
Sci-Fi (space)
Any future-based RP*

* = Craving

Holmes

Bump cuz classes are finally done and I have some free time!

Holmes

Added new plot. Currently craving a stone age RP, and any prehistoric ideas are welcome.

Holmes

Holmes

Holmes