Halo RP Interest Check [UND]

Started by thebobmaster, January 19, 2011, 02:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

The year is 2570. The war against the Covenant has been over for 17 years. However, the SPARTAN program was irresistible, due to the impact it had on turning the tide in the Covenant war, resulting ultimately in mankind's victory. Super soldiers were very useful in upcoming spats between factions of humanity. They were, in essence, the new atomic weapons. But atomic weapons didn't have minds of their own.

Basically, this RP will be based in the Halo universe, though after Halo 3's events. Your characters will be Spartans. The plot of the RP will revolve around your characters being ordered to track down and "decommission" a rogue Spartan. However, there are some questions that will not be answered right away. Why did the Spartan go rogue? What is the acceptable means to stop them? And most importantly, who is the true enemy? These are questions that will only be answered during the RP. I'm not sure whether to put this in non-con or extreme, depending on the likelihood of violence, so if you are interested, tell me, and also let me know how adverse you are to violence.

OOC
Characters
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Cruxy

I'm definitely up for this. I own all of the books XD. Actually went looking for this RP with the search thingy. *Hides in shame*

Lost Viking

Count me in aswell if this gets going any time soon.

pendarious

i've taken interest in this as well.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

thebobmaster

All right. That's enough to at least start this thing. I'll get the OOC and character topics up.

thebobmaster

thebobmaster

Also, just because I have the bare minimum, that doesn't mean I don't want anyone else to join in. The more, the merrier as they say.

Cruxy

Sweet as. I'll have my char info up by the end of the day. (Or, the end of the day in Australia...)